Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Mystery

AlertChristians

My wife says that when I get mad that I swell up like an old toad and I know that the one time in our 40 plus years that I forgot our anniversary her eyes got distinctly reptilian!! It was UGLY!!! Does this count as shape shifting?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:09 AM, Orphalesion said:

Oh no the Devil Satan! :o Guys, this is serious! Devil Satan is, like, five to eight times worse than Regular Satan, he's even worse than Vampire Satan and Dutch Satan combined! He's Satan's Satan! Maybe he's the one farming the sixteen undefined clues ;)

Is he stronger than Zombie Satan? Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DanL said:

My wife says that when I get mad that I swell up like an old toad and I know that the one time in our 40 plus years that I forgot our anniversary her eyes got distinctly reptilian!! It was UGLY!!! Does this count as shape shifting?

No, but let it be a warning to you not to forget your anniversary again.....or you could be the one shifting, out the door.

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...

Lots of effort has been made in this thread to make light of shapeshifting. I attribute this effort to those who can shapeshift. It's the devil's ploy to laugh at something out of hand as though not worthy of serious consideration. And the devil has billions of followers. 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, toast said:

:sleepy:

I just saw a shapeshifter while shopping a few hours earlier. This man was an employee standing no more than two feet in front of me speaking. And I saw a pupil in one of his eyes shaped like a diamond on a playing card.

I have seen this type of shapeshifting before in others. I also have seen the eyes of many on YouTube shaped in unhuman ways.

I attribute shapeshifting to heavenly beings having children with earthly beings, as accounted for in the Holy Bible. Look at Genesis 3:15, Genesis 6, and the explanation of the parable of the wheat and tares in the book of Matthew.

The Devil, Satan, would have all to believe either lie: 1) shapeshifting does not exist, or 2) is accounted for by aliens / extraterrestrials having children with humans.

Edited by Alert
clarification

On 3/18/2018 at 2:59 PM, freetoroam said:

No, but let it be a warning to you not to forget your anniversary again.....or you could be the one shifting, out the door.

Or he could be sleeping with the dog......:D

1 hour ago, Alert said:

I just saw a shapeshifter while shopping a few hours earlier. This man was an employee standing no more than two feet in front of me speaking. And I saw a pupil in one of his eyes shaped like a diamond on a playing card.

I have seen this type of shapeshifting before in others. I also have seen the eyes of many on YouTube shaped in unhuman ways.

I attribute shapeshifting to heavenly beings having children with earthly beings, as accounted for in the Holy Bible. Look at Genesis 3:15, Genesis 6, and the explanation of the parable of the wheat and tares in the book of Matthew.

The Devil, Satan, would have all to believe either lie: 1) shapeshifting does not exist, or 2) is accounted for by aliens / extraterrestrials having children with humans.

So you seem to suffer "mindshifting" I would say. And its fascinating somehow, how much BS some ppl are able to key into one single post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Alert said:

If someone can shapeshift, why in the name of Odo are they working as a drone in Walmart?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

can someone please explain to me.. why.. I just read all 4 pages... 

must be the demon in me.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Alert said:

And the devil has billions of followers. 

At the very least !

31 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

can someone please explain to me.. why.. I just read all 4 pages...

Ah sh..  mm ... sugar so did I.

I suppose my excuse is I was looking for some light hearted entertainment. :D

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Alert said:

Look at Genesis 3:15, Genesis 6, and the explanation of the parable of the wheat and tares in the book of Matthew

Look at this instead:

79536-004-A22C5897.jpg

And educate youself about humans by reading this:

Human evolution, the process by which human beings developed on Earth

https://www.britannica.com/science/human-evolution

It is quite worrying that today some people are still believing in the bible stories,  you either live in a cave in the middle east or you have been hibernating for over 3000 years.

You have access to.the internet, likely have running water and electricity,  would drive a car as opposed to riding a donkey and you probably wear shoes instead of sandals,  so why are you believing in stories over 3000 years old by men who were nowhere near knowing what to do with a t.v remote control ? 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If someone can shapeshift, why in the name of Odo are they working as a drone in Walmart?

Shapeshifters are so plentiful, they exist at the highest levels of power and riches - to the homeless digging through trash cans for food.

7 minutes ago, Alert said:

Shapeshifters are so plentiful, they exist at the highest levels of power and riches - to the homeless digging through trash cans for food.

Trust me. When you can hunt anything with a heartbeat. You don't need to dumpster dive. :yes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alert said:

Well dur!   Of course.  All humans shapeshift.  

And no, I don't beleive the fairy stories about human like creatures incapable of shapeshifting.   What evolutionary point would there be in being stuck in the same form all your life? 

17 hours ago, Alert said:

Lots of effort has been made in this thread to make light of shapeshifting. I attribute this effort to those who can shapeshift. It's the devil's ploy to laugh at something out of hand as though not worthy of serious consideration. And the devil has billions of followers. 

I make light of those that make wild statements with no verifiable proof.

• Thanks 1

On 2018-01-07 at 2:35 AM, XenoFish said:

Well. What is this "truth"?

I think he meant "The truth is out there" 

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Look at this instead:

79536-004-A22C5897.jpg

And educate youself about humans by reading this:

It is quite worrying that today some people are still believing in the bible stories,  you either live in a cave in the middle east or you have been hibernating for over 3000 years.

You have access to.the internet, likely have running water and electricity,  would drive a car as opposed to riding a donkey and you probably wear shoes instead of sandals,  so why are you believing in stories over 3000 years old by men who were nowhere near knowing what to do with a t.v remote control ? 

That is evilution yes...

On 9/25/2018 at 12:07 PM, Piney said:

Trust me. When you can hunt anything with a heartbeat. You don't need to dumpster dive. :yes:

You're not trustworthy. I am chronically homeless and have seen shapeshifting up close after a male was digging through a trash can at a fast food restaurant. His eye was solid black, no white, no apparent iris or pupil. This type of shapeshifting is captured in videos on YouTube.

Many shapeshifters are cannibals, and some are bottom feeders off the homeless.

Edited by Alert

20 minutes ago, Alert said:

You're not trustworthy. I am chronically homeless and have seen shapeshifting up close after a male was digging through a trash can at a fast food restaurant. His eye was solid black, no white, no apparent iris or pupil. This type of shapeshifting is captured in videos on YouTube.

Many shapeshifters are cannibals, and some are bottom feeders off the homeless.

Wrong forum - try here:

https://www.creepypasta.com/

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Alert said:

You're not trustworthy.

Not in your eyes or the eyes of any other follower of The Good Man.

I'm a Nanticoke, a tribe with a reputation among other tribes as masters of witchcraft and poison.

I'm a type of "witch doctor" who the followers of Vodou call a Loup Garou Bokor. 

In my own language I am known as a Kiimochknii.

The white man know me as a "Skinwalker". 

But you already know what I am. Your Jesus Man told you, and my yellow eyes are watching you through my Chiipaiuuk, my demon servants....

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2018 at 3:08 PM, Essan said:

Well dur!   Of course.  All humans shapeshift.  

I wish I hadn't shapeshifted so much since my high school physic.  

• Haha 1

On 26/09/2018 at 4:59 AM, Alert said:

Matey, if I was a shapeshifter and had a ****ty job, I’d follow Mark Zuckerberg home and be Mark tomorrow.

• Thanks 1