Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Mystery

AlertChristians

29 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Matey, if I was a shapeshifter and had a ****ty job, I’d follow Mark Zuckerberg home and be Mark tomorrow.

Hollywood. You could be cast as anybody in the Marvel, Star Wars or DC universes.  :yes:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Piney said:

Hollywood. You could be cast as anybody in the Marvel, Star Wars or DC universes.  :yes:

Why do I always end up as Yoda?  :( 

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2018 at 6:25 PM, Piney said:

Not in your eyes or the eyes of any other follower of The Good Man.

I'm a Nanticoke, a tribe with a reputation among other tribes as masters of witchcraft and poison.

I'm a type of "witch doctor" who the followers of Vodou call a Loup Garou Bokor. 

In my own language I am known as a Kiimochknii.

The white man know me as a "Skinwalker". 

But you already know what I am. Your Jesus Man told you, and my yellow eyes are watching you through my Chiipaiuuk, my demon servants....

Anyone else notice this guy disappeared? Wondering how long he'll stay hiding till he figures @Piney has lost interest. :D

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Anyone else notice this guy disappeared? Wondering how long he'll stay hiding till he figures @Piney has lost interest. :D

It works better on the superstitious fundies in person. Especially when I'm staring down at them change my eye color with "forced emotional anger" and kiss them on the forehead.

:lol:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

It works better on the superstitious fundies in person. Especially when I'm staring down at them change my eye color with "forced emotional anger" and kiss them on the forehead.

:lol:

Good grief! Almost spit the bourbon out...lol

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Good grief! Almost spit the bourbon out...lol

A couple of Mormons showed up at the Temple. They are a big problem with monks at the Red Temple in Hawaii but I was pretty shocked they came poking around Upper Deerfield.

I  invited them to a contest of folded steel vs magic underwear. They weren't takers.:whistle:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I  invited them to a contest of folded steel vs magic underwear. They weren't takers.:whistle:

Please let me know if they ever take you up on this.....

That I've got to see

• Like 1

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 6:57 AM, Alert said:

You're not trustworthy. I am chronically homeless and have seen shapeshifting up close after a male was digging through a trash can at a fast food restaurant. His eye was solid black, no white, no apparent iris or pupil. This type of shapeshifting is captured in videos on YouTube.

Many shapeshifters are cannibals, and some are bottom feeders off the homeless.

You're the same poster who claims demons move fluids around your body right? You're also quite possibly mentally ill.

• Thanks 1

Thinking about it, I guess it's _possible_ that there might be some kind of murderous shapeshifters covertly hunting the homeless.

It makes a certain kind of sense, because ...I often look at the homeless and just don't get it. Why towns? Why cities? Most people live there out of necessity, because of their office-bound jobs, but they'll be the first to admit they hate the noise, the people, the pollution. If you were homeless, with no ties or responsibilities whatsoever, surely the _one_ silver lining would be that you could go and live in a tent, in a wood in the Lake District, or Snowdonia, and learn to hunt? I for one would be too proud by half to sit on a corner in a city, unless ...there's some kind of secret knowledge in the collective unconscious, that tells the homeless to stick in plain sight where there's strength in numbers?

33 minutes ago, Carlos Allende said:

It makes a certain kind of sense, because ...I often look at the homeless and just don't get it. Why towns? Why cities? Most people live there out of necessity, because of their office-bound jobs, but they'll be the first to admit they hate the noise, the people, the pollution. If you were homeless, with no ties or responsibilities whatsoever, surely the _one_ silver lining would be that you could go and live in a tent, in a wood in the Lake District, or Snowdonia, and learn to hunt? I for one would be too proud by half to sit on a corner in a city, unless ...there's some kind of secret knowledge in the collective unconscious, that tells the homeless to stick in plain sight where there's strength in numbers?

There are several small wooded parks ( some which would be considered full scale forests in the U.K.) all around the New Jersey Pine Barrens that are filled with homeless camps. There are more homeless in the cities because there are more people. 

36 minutes ago, Carlos Allende said:

Thinking about it, I guess it's _possible_ that there might be some kind of murderous shapeshifters covertly hunting the homeless.

No but there were gangs of Neo-cons that did. Salt Lake City had a gang of Mormon teens doing it and and Toms River, a town here in the Pine Barrens had a skinhead gang called "The Hatred" that did it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Shape shifting is something we've been programmed to absolutely dismiss, simply because we have been told it doesn't and cannot happen. While video is something commonly used to present evidence, we live in an age where it can be masterfully manipulated. We have to be very very careful about video. Further, even if we come across untouched video showing us a truth that we've been programmed to dismiss, odds are high disbelief will continue to reign. We are a very complex race, led by our biases, beliefs and brainwashing.

But it cuts both ways.

Just a thought on the matter, going forward. If there were such a race of beings, today, here on our planet, would it not best serve their purposes to go undetected, gravitating to positions of power and influence? Would it not serve them to use such power and influence to squelch whistle blowers and evidence, if any existed? Would it not work to their advantage to have the rest of us nail those that would expose them, to a cross of sorts? Even on supposed open-minded forums such as this?

Think about it.

I think I am shape shifting as I type, in the lower extremities of my intestines ... won't be long now

~

• Haha 5

On 10/14/2018 at 9:39 AM, Ned Merrill said:

Shape shifting is something we've been programmed to absolutely dismiss, simply because we have been told it doesn't and cannot happen. While video is something commonly used to present evidence, we live in an age where it can be masterfully manipulated. We have to be very very careful about video. Further, even if we come across untouched video showing us a truth that we've been programmed to dismiss, odds are high disbelief will continue to reign. We are a very complex race, led by our biases, beliefs and brainwashing.

But it cuts both ways.

Just a thought on the matter, going forward. If there were such a race of beings, today, here on our planet, would it not best serve their purposes to go undetected, gravitating to positions of power and influence? Would it not serve them to use such power and influence to squelch whistle blowers and evidence, if any existed? Would it not work to their advantage to have the rest of us nail those that would expose them, to a cross of sorts? Even on supposed open-minded forums such as this?

Think about it.

Lol, and how would cells change shape that rapidly without overheating and dying? There are so many reasons why shapeshifting isn't even remotely possible that it is laughable to even consider it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Podo said:

Lol, and how would cells change shape that rapidly without overheating and dying? There are so many reasons why shapeshifting isn't even remotely possible that it is laughable to even consider it.

Even If rapid shape-shifting were possible, the amount of caloric energy would be insane. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:06 AM, Rlyeh said:

have seen shapeshifting up close after a male was digging through a trash can at a fast food restaurant.

Better to quit shapeshifting and become an ordinary citizen, if it leads to that.

Edited by Habitat

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Even If rapid shape-shifting were possible, the amount of caloric energy would be insane. 

I was thinking about a caterpillar to butterfly shift.

You would have to turn into a puddle of goo than reform your body. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Piney said:

I was thinking about a caterpillar to butterfly shift.

You would have to turn into a puddle of goo than reform your body. 

Sounds more like cancer cells. Shape-shifting would be a rapid growth in human cells. What else does that? 

Answer:https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/cell-division-and-cancer-14046590

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Habitat said:

Better to quit shapeshifting and become an ordinary citizen, if it leads to that.

You quoted the wrong person.

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You quoted the wrong person.

My most sincere apologies, the quote seemed to shape-shift ?

On 10/14/2018 at 11:39 AM, Ned Merrill said:

But it cuts both ways.

Think about it.

Alertxian, you didn't have to create a sock puppet to return to your own thread. I agree, if superior beings are here they're hiding in plain sight.  But I'd think they're more like what an Aerospace Engineer, CEO and billionaire Robert Bigelow believes on the subject.

On 2018-01-07 at 2:35 AM, XenoFish said:

Well. What is this "truth"?

Sorry i could not help myself. "The truth is out there "Archive x