Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Mystery

AlertChristians

Search YouTube for "shapeshifter eyes" and find many captures from TV and movies showing clear evidence of shapeshifting. But daily conversations and many websites are void of the subject. An unexplained mystery?

I have my take on the subject, but exposing the truth has lead to me being banned from forums and my posts deleted. An unexplained mystery?

Is this subject allowed in this forum?

• Like 1

but  for real, that's what this site is for, its to discuss stuff like that 

17 minutes ago, AlertChristians said:

exposing the truth has lead to me being banned from forums and my posts deleted. 

Well. What is this "truth"?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, AlertChristians said:

Search YouTube for "shapeshifter eyes" and find many captures from TV and movies showing clear evidence of shapeshifting. But daily conversations and many websites are void of the subject. An unexplained mystery?

Yes, but it would be more appropriate in the Crypto section.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Well. What is this "truth"?

1 hour ago, JVG said:

Another one and done!!!

There's two more, void on the subject.

The unexplained mystery... now with two more clues.

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

When someone claims they have "their own take" on a subject, they usually mean it's their opinion. 

Also, you cite as "evidence" TV and movie clips. 

I'm not sure how that would be evidence of anything. 

I'm not sure how you respond when people explain this to you, but if you've been getting banned, I'm gonna assume it's not too well. 

No one in this thread but myself has touched the subject of shapeshifting. That's an unexplained mystery now with four clues.

Your picture of a snake exposes your prejudice regarding shapeshifting.

Video is commonly used as evidence. It's understandable this may not be commonly known.

My getting banned has been a function of exposing the truth in websites that were predisposed to covering it up.

1 hour ago, AlertChristians said:

Ok...I gotta ask , please explain this one 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, AlertChristians said:

The unexplained mystery... now with two more clues.

That's an unexplained mystery now with four clues.

You keep claiming there's some number of "clues" but you don't explain what those "clues" are supposed to be... that makes discussion a little bit difficult...

I mean what is anybody supposed to respond to that?

• Like 8

Predudice? This is a new one on me when it comes to the shapeshifting fantasy stories.

Yep...as Xeno has pointed out, it seems it could be your attitude which is the issue. 

"Predudice regarding shapeshifting"

tenor.gif

• Like 5

Man, the people this forum attracts is mindblowing sometimes...I shifted into the shape of the letter E just a while ago. Honest! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Klownzilla said:

Man, the people this forum attracts is mindblowing sometimes...I shifted into the shape of the letter E just a while ago. Honest! 

Indeed, I myself happen to be an aspidastra that has through diverse means gained sentience and purchased an Internet Connection.

• Like 3

Well this topic appears to have gone nowhere fast with little to nothing to read, view, or theory to discuss. 

I may start a thread on demon possessed alien time traveling ghost bank robbers. Anyone have any info, theory’s or news accounts to help me start my post, cause I’ve got nothing to work with yet.

• Like 4

On 1/6/2018 at 11:22 PM, AlertChristians said:

No one in this thread but myself has touched the subject of shapeshifting. That's an unexplained mystery now with four clues.

Video is commonly used as evidence. It's understandable this may not be commonly known.

My getting banned has been a function of exposing the truth in websites that were predisposed to covering it up.

I think those who are viewing this topic would like to talk about it.   Don't worry you won't get banned for talking about it.  

That said, why are you being so odd about it?

• Like 1

@AlertChristians, do you actually get banned?

Or do you you exile yourself when asked for any kind of reasonable argument?

The videos you reference are simply camera optics. Please link your favorite video.

Just a suggestion, but if the OP hasn't bothered to comment on his/her topic in a week, maybe it should be deleted? As it stands this isn't going anywhere.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 4:56 AM, Orphalesion said:

You keep claiming there's some number of "clues" but you don't explain what those "clues" are supposed to be... that makes discussion a little bit difficult...

I mean what is anybody supposed to respond to that?

OP is likely believing several YouTube sites (I've seen them) which are visually slick, and directed towards young, plastic minds.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

OP is likely believing several YouTube sites (I've seen them) which are visually slick, and directed towards young, plastic minds.

Yeah most likely something like this, I just found it very entertaining how there's "two clues" then "four clues" as if clues, without any explanation or evaluation, had any value.

"Wait... there's four clues? Now we gotta believe it! :P"

Also kinda disappointed that the OP never came back, as it is we don't have enough data to see in what way those clues grow in number/reproduce. Do they do so in steps of two? 2 -> 4 ->6? Or do they reproduce exponentially? 2 ->4 ->8?

We have to know :cry:

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, AlertChristians said:

Search YouTube for "shapeshifter eyes" 

It better be allowed or this forum is misnamed. But after reading your posts, I wonder if you were banned for trolling and not the subject matter.

Edited by papageorge1

The suggestion in the OP that " find many captures from TV and movies showing clear evidence of shapeshifting " is the true mystery. Where is this supposed clear evidence? That's an unexplained mystery.

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

The suggestion in the OP that " find many captures from TV and movies showing clear evidence of shapeshifting " is the true mystery. Where is this supposed clear evidence? That's an unexplained mystery.

The vids I've seen are well done, though fake (using "reptilian" contact lenses and slick camera edits)

Sometimes the vids also show "magic" performed by the "reptilian", when in fact the "magic" are known illusion tricks.

To a young, non-descerning/un-educated eye, it appears dramatically true whereas in fact its a total "set-up"

• Like 4

I still kinda hope that he presents something. I haven't heard anything like this in a while, and even if it is b******s* it could be entertaining.

*Even though we know that shapeshifting is total b******s.

• Like 4