Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Mystery

AlertChristians

19 hours ago, Podo said:

I still kinda hope that he presents something. I haven't heard anything like this in a while, and even if it is b******s* it could be entertaining.

*Even though we know that shapeshifting is total b******s.

YouTube has many such videos... referencing "demon magic", or "shapeshifter" will present a large portion of them, so you kind of have to weed through the "basic" versus "professional" in order to see the really slick ones.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's clocking close to Saturday without a sign of the OP. So is this thread worth existing?

Does this thread really exist or is it an illusion?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It's clocking close to Saturday without a sign of the OP. So is this thread worth existing?

It seems like one shot threads stretch the longest...

On 10/01/2018 at 5:59 PM, Podo said:

I still kinda hope that he presents something. I haven't heard anything like this in a while, and even if it is b******s* it could be entertaining.

*Even though we know that shapeshifting is total b******s.

Aww come on man, pads girdles wigs and false nails eyelashes colored contacts. Haven't you ever unwrapped one of those grab bags? :lol:

jmccr8

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Aww come on man, pads girdles wigs and false nails eyelashes colored contacts.

Can I take you out for dinner this week ?

~

• Like 3

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Can I take you out for dinner this week ?

~

:lol: well just so you know I won't be getting all dolled up.

jmccr8 

• Like 2

Just now, jmccr8 said:

:lol: well just so you know I won't be getting all dolled up.

jmccr8 

Well .. you're no fun ...

:D

~

• Like 2

Just now, third_eye said:

Well .. you're no fun ...

~

I've always been on the unwrapping end of the deal. Merry Christmas

jmccr8 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Aww come on man, pads girdles wigs and false nails eyelashes colored contacts. Haven't you ever unwrapped one of those grab bags? :lol:

jmccr8

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...;)

• Like 2

AlertChristian has shapeshifted into the IGotNothinChristian, I guess he was right that counts?

• Like 2

So.... here's a wild idea for you, Alert....  Instead of dancing about, giving us hints that you know the truth and you have seen clues... how's about you cease the handwaving and simply post your evidence?

The first post was when you should have done that... why didn't you?  Simply post whichever Youtube video shows the best example/s, and also has the best provenance.  Similarly, post your best additional non-video evidence for what you perceive as "The Truth".

In other words, be brave and *commit*!  If your best proves to be unconvincing, you need to wear that and learn from it.

And may I ask... what is your expertise in video editing?  The reason may become clear shortly..  but back to you for that 'best evidence', first.

• Like 3

PS: I see Alert did pop back on the 11th, after several replies were made, but didn't think we were worthy of an answer.

I smell seagull poop....

• Like 5

@AlertChristians, have you not been banned yet here because you haven’t yet exposed the truth? 

How long should we wait? 

Is this the first forum that hasn’t banned you, and now you’re lost for words. It’s a shame. 

I couldn't resist to do a quick check - I couldn't find anything obvious to support the claim of being banned anywhere (but who would know what they called themselves..), however.. back in June last year the OP created a forum on the topic.

The only person to have posted there is the OP (who has hopefully learnt a lesson by now about having an audience of sufficient size to warrant a forum...)...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I couldn't resist to do a quick check - I couldn't find anything obvious to support the claim of being banned anywhere (but who would know what they called themselves..), however.. back in June last year the OP created a forum on the topic.

The only person to have posted there is the OP (who has hopefully learnt a lesson by now about having an audience of sufficient size to warrant a forum...)...

his forum would be bigger if everyone was not predisposed to covering the truth up!

(hope your well Mr C)

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 3:26 PM, South Alabam said:

<Looks around with slitted eyes> "I think their gone."

*round eyes shift to slitted* i thought they'd never leave! 

• Like 3

On 1/6/2018 at 8:22 PM, AlertChristians said:

No one in this thread but myself has touched the subject of shapeshifting. That's an unexplained mystery now with four clues.

Your picture of a snake exposes your prejudice regarding shapeshifting.

Video is commonly used as evidence. It's understandable this may not be commonly known.

My getting banned has been a function of exposing the truth in websites that were predisposed to covering it up.

Hehehe.

Apparently, I gotta recuse myself. 

• Like 3

Never been called a shapeshifting bigot. That's a new one, too.

Have to add it to the list.

• Like 2

In a "refusetorecuse" move...I must put in my plug for Steve Mnuchin.

• Like 2

The reality of Shapeshifting is a huge phenomenon that continues to be hushed by TV, media, and the public at large because it is so common, that is, so many are capable of shapeshifting. Those who look like human beings can literally change shape in some Non-Human way. The Holy Bible supports that "all men are NOT created equal, accounting for supernatural parentage. However, the Declaration of Independence includes the phrase, "all men are created equal". This is perhaps the biggest lie ever told in American history.

Searching YouTube for the words "Shapeshifter eyes", or "Shapeshifter reptilian" shows many video captures from TV, movies or in person. The amount, HD quality, and variety of such videos made available to the public over the past decade or so, combined with the lack of public chatter about this phenomenon can logically be concluded as I do. The phenomenon is so prevalent, common, and widespread,  that the public is covering this up in lock step with the devil Satan. Those who are seen shapeshifting are seen by those the shapeshifters are trying to traumatize, or the shapeshifters are captured by TV, movies or hand-held video cameras.

Edited by AlertChristians
clarification

15 minutes ago, AlertChristians said:

The reality of Shapeshifting is a huge phenomenon that continues to be hushed by TV, media, and the public at large because it is so common, that is, so many are capable of shapeshifting. Those who look like human beings can literally change shape in some Non-Human way. The Holy Bible supports that "all men are NOT created equal, accounting for supernatural parentage. However, the Declaration of Independence includes the phrase, "all men are created equal". This is perhaps the biggest lie ever told in American history.

Searching YouTube for the words "Shapeshifter eyes", or "Shapeshifter reptilian" shows many video captures from TV, movies or in person. The amount, HD quality, and variety of such videos made available to the public over the past decade or so, combined with the lack of public chatter about this phenomenon can logically be concluded as I do. The phenomenon is so prevalent, common, and widespread,  that the public is covering this up in lock step with the devil Satan. Those who are seen shapeshifting are seen by those the shapeshifters are trying to traumatize, or the shapeshifters are captured by TV, movies or hand-held video cameras.

Ok thats it!  Now we know you are trolling.

This is just too ridiculous.

• Like 4

Ah.  I see the problem, AlertChristian.  You've confused this serious forum, with a joke forum like David Icke's.

Bye.

• Like 3