Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are UFO images always so bad?

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what are you on about man??? at the moment i'm allowing you the benefit== but carry on in this way & i'll pull you to bits & make you look stupid.. do you want that???

Now== why so much cockiness & aggression? You say you're 51- then why not act it & have an adult discussion with me? Can you do that?

Lol....seriously? 

7c3.jpg

But in the meantime, man very well reach another galaxy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

what are you on about man??? at the moment i'm allowing you the benefit== but carry on in this way & i'll pull you to bits & make you look stupid.. do you want that???

Now my knees are knocking :lol:  go ahead and pull me to bits

Or do the sensible thing and stop being the antagonist, nobody else here, whatsoever, is taking any offence from my responses... just you

If you dont want me to respond to you....fine, dont respond to me...  simples

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Lol....seriously?

:lol:   I think he was being serious....grab some popcorn....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6TWO06KV8hiHuI6wnZxC

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, seeder said:

I'd rather have Beers and Music..

Like your good self..IMHO....and I don't think you care too much for it, but hey I have my own Mind and I Do as I Please...

I Felt a change in your approach to Our Learned friend Djarma...

And I understand his reaction..

Just an observation...

Enjoy the Beers and music, sounds like a great idea...may do the same..

Peace out.

Mo..xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6TWO06KV8hiHuI6wnZxC

You've even got the 3D glasses on. :)

• Like 3

UFOs are not of this world. Why do you expect clear-cut quality picture of alien crafts with your primitive technology on Earth?

Edited by TheTheosophist
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheTheosophist said:

UFOs are not of this world. Why do you expect clear-cut quality picture of alien crafts with your primitive technology on Earth?

What would being from another world have to do with image quality? Also you state "your" primitive technology. Are you from elsewhere?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheTheosophist said:

Mars isn't of this world and we have no problem taking clear pictures.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I think you have missed the point. 

We could well have the technology in years to come to send a craft to anothet galaxy, but humans will not be able to withstand the travel.

We physically are not adapt to an extensive and intensive travel in space....robots...yes, humans....no

hence why man has a limited amount of time he can stay in space.

And there is more in the link.

Now compare this time in space to how long it would take to get across our galaxy and add it to the effects on the body. 

Humans can not  get out of our own solar system. We do not stand a chance to get to another planet in another galaxy which may have intelligent life on it.

Well when i say we do not have a chance....maybe one day they will try it...but we got no chance of getting back.

We might need an anti-gravity field, surrounding the starship, that would mimic a photon's zero rest mass, which would possibly negate the negative stress factor effects of the speed of light barrier.

A micro-mini black hole photon propulsion unit (housed onboard a starship), would create it's own gravity field. Since "gravity isn't emitted by matter. Instead, it's a property of the spacetime near matter and energy. The gravity you experience while onboard the starship...doesn't come directly from the micro-mini black hole, but from the patch of space you're sitting in."

But you would have to keep feeding the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit, so it can retain it's original mass for expelling energy, and a proper gravity field that is habitable for long term human life.

Edited by Erno86
added a few words
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Erno86 said:

We might need an anti-gravity field, surrounding the starship, that would mimic a photon's zero rest mass, which would possibly negate the negative stress factor effects of the speed of light barrier.

A micro-mini black hole photon propulsion unit (housed onboard a starship), would create it's own gravity field. Since "gravity isn't emitted by matter. Instead, it's a property of the spacetime near matter and energy. The gravity you experience while onboard the starship...doesn't come directly from the micro-mini black hole, but from the patch of space you're sitting in."

But you would have to keep feeding the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit, so it can retain it's original mass for expelling energy, and a proper gravity field that is habitable for long term human life.

None of this makes sense. For starters do you understand why the speed of light is the limit?

In the following page we see a quantity called gamma. As v approaches c the gamma value go to infinity. The object has a relativistic mass that is arbitrarily large. That is the reason that light speed is the limit, not some made up "negative stress factor effects of the speed of light barrier."

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/mass.html

A black hole mass does not drop as you suggest.

Where did all  of these strange ideas come from?

The speed of light can't be the speed limit for starships, or we would never have seen one --- Including my own double foo fighter sighting in 76.

Just by our own observations of said phenomena...signifies a major visual communication endeavor by the otherworlders --- That is: The speed of light barrier can be broken, because they've obviously broken it before, many times in the past.

Edited by Erno86
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

The speed of light can't be the speed limit for starships, or we would never have seen one --- Including my own double foo fighter sighting in 76.

Just by our own observations of said phenomena...signifies a major visual communication endeavor by the otherworlders --- That is: The speed of light barrier can be broken, because they've obviously broken it before, many times in the past.

The speed of light is the limit. So you saw something and you have arbitrarily assigned it to be an ET. Another possibility is that it came here at less than the speed limit of light. Another possibility is that it was not ET. There are many choices and one of them is not that the speed of light has been broken.

Making up fake physics does not address any issues. Aliens are constrained by the same physics we are. There is no alien physics . There is simply physics.

There have been suspicions for decades that events are supraluminal, i.e. faster than light, but in all cases that has not been the case.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

Are you telling us we can see things that move at the speed of light?

There has never been ANY confirmation that alien ships have been seen... just stories, lots of things in photos that have been mis-identified etc

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The speed of light is the limit. So you saw something and you have arbitrarily assigned it to be an ET. Another possibility is that it came here at less than the speed limit of light. Another possibility is that it was not ET. There are many choices and one of them is not that the speed of light has been broken.

Making up fake physics does not address any issues. Aliens are constrained by the same physics we are. There is no alien physics . There is simply physics.

There have been suspicions for decades that events are supraluminal, i.e. faster than light, but in all cases that has not been the case.

Our laws of physics...are obviously primitive to say the least.

• Like 1

Admittedly I did not list all possibilities. I listed just 2 alternatives. One of the questions has always been whether or not it is possible to change the distance between objects. If there is a speed limit, then is there a shorter path to take? That is the idea behind the warp drive of scifi. A warp drive creates a shorter path. Space is warped to shorten the path. A similar idea is behind the idea of inflation. Space inflates separating matter without requiring the matter to move at supraluminal speeds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation_(cosmology)

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/technology/warp/warp.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warp_drive

• Like 1

Just now, Erno86 said:

Oh please point out the issues. Simply waiting to hear more.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

The speed of light can't be the speed limit for starships,

Light hasnt got any weight to it....so it can move at the speed of light

anything with mass tho, like any type of "space ship"....has a lot of mass.....and its mass increases with speed, to try accelerate to the speed of light will cause the mass to increase infinitely

2 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

examples please?   Dont get yourself in too deep unless you can debate this with confidence

It's a fairly simple suggestion that somehow our physics is primitive.  Yet, our physics applies to alien spacecraft and it does to our spacecraft. What wacko suggestion are we going to hear next? Is there a Chinese physics and a Russian physics and a European physics and an American physics, and ... No, there is physics.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, seeder said:

Light hasnt got any weight to it....so it can move at the speed of light

anything with mass tho, like any type of "space ship"....has a lot of mass.....and its mass increases with speed, to try accelerate to the speed of light will cause the mass to increase infinitely.

Like I said before...in my first post today: If we could develop an manufacture a shield around the starship, that mimics "no rest mass" --- like a photon, say, some sort of anti-gravity shield --- should allow us to break the speed of light barrier safely; while under to constant acceleration. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

Like I said before...in my first post today: If we could develop an manufacture a shield around the starship, that mimics "no rest mass" --- like a photon, say, some sort of anti-gravity shield --- should allow us to break the speed of light barrier safely; while under to constant acceleration. 

If the acceleration is constant then the speed does not change by definition.

Suppose you create no rest mass like a photon then you get to travel exactly at the speed of light. You still don't break the speed of light.

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

If the acceleration is constant then the speed does not change by definition.

Suppose you create no rest mass like a photon then you get to travel exactly at the speed of light. You still don't break the speed of light.

You would break the speed of light barrier --- and go on into the superluminal realm --- if you had constant acceleration from an energy source, of course...with the necessary offboard shields for the starship --- And let me tell you --- I've personally observed (1976} the massive shields that these alien starships possess, and I've been trying to figure out how they tic ever since. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Erno86 said:

You would break the speed of light barrier --- and go on into the superluminal realm --- if you had constant acceleration from an energy source, of course...with the necessary offboard shields for the starship --- And let me tell you --- I've personally observed (1976} the massive shields that these alien starships possess, and I've been trying to figure out how they tic ever since. 

LOL. Wrong, wrong wrong. Supraluminal speed means faster than the speed of light. Photons travel at the speed of light, that's not supraluminal. LOL.

A constant acceleration can't get you to supraluminal speeds. Apparently you did not look at or understand the gamma function I linked to. This is physics, the physics all things are constrained by.

You personally observed? Now tell me this tale.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked