Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are UFO images always so bad?

2 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

I've personally observed (1976} the massive shields that these alien starships possess, and I've been trying to figure out how they tic ever since. 

Ok, now we believe you. Thanks for sharing the eye-opener on our rudimentary physics. Its amazing, pls go ahead.

• Like 1

I believe the best answer to traversing the universe would be to use space and time travel as proposed by Stephen Hawking. Once you have that technology, of course.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

--- if you had constant acceleration from an energy source,

as the energy requirement would be infinite....what can possibly power it?

11 minutes ago, seeder said:

An infinite improbability drive?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, seeder said:

A micro-mini black hole photon drive propulsion unit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Erno86 said:

A micro-mini black hole photon drive propulsion unit.

I have one of those ...  i wear them all the time ...

~

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

Didn't we try to sell them once? i recall we were paasing them off as 'thoings'. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Didn't we try to sell them once? i recall we were paasing them off as 'thoings'. 

You are absolutely correct ... its from the old catalogue ... micro minis are so passe ...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, stereologist said:

Admittedly I did not list all possibilities. I listed just 2 alternatives. One of the questions has always been whether or not it is possible to change the distance between objects. If there is a speed limit, then is there a shorter path to take? That is the idea behind the warp drive of scifi. A warp drive creates a shorter path. Space is warped to shorten the path. A similar idea is behind the idea of inflation. Space inflates separating matter without requiring the matter to move at supraluminal speeds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation_(cosmology)

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/technology/warp/warp.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warp_drive

"Obviously, creating and harnessing black holes is not an easy undertaking, but Crane and Westmoreland point out that the black hole drive has a significant advantage over more speculative technologies like warp drives and wormholes: It is physically possible. And, worth pursuing 'because it allows a completely different and vastly wider destiny for the human race.' "

https://www.universetoday.com/45571/black-hole-drive-could-power-future-starships/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, third_eye said:

~

Here's a pretty good PBS NOVA video on how black holes regulate star formation...

Titled: "Black Hole Apocalypse"

"Black holes can kind of blow you're mind."

"We don't have the physics to describe black holes."

http://www.pbs.org/video/black-hole-apocalypse-yj34qi/

Edited by Erno86
added a few words
  • Like 1

On 21/01/2018 at 4:59 AM, Erno86 said:

The speed of light can't be the speed limit for starships, or we would never have seen one --- Including my own double foo fighter sighting in 76.

Just by our own observations of said phenomena...signifies a major visual communication endeavor by the otherworlders --- That is: The speed of light barrier can be broken, because they've obviously broken it before, many times in the past.

Not necessarily, there are ways already conceived by our theoreticians in order to circumvent the Lightspeed Limit. Wormholes for example. Perhpas our out of town guests use such things. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Not necessarily, there are ways already conceived by our theoreticians in order to circumvent the Lightspeed Limit. Wormholes for example. Perhpas our out of town guests use such things. 

I don't believe in the feasibility of wormhole starship travel, because some scientists have theorized that it would require the power of a supernova blast to create a wormhole. And, if a starship entered the wormhole...the wormhole would collapse unto itself, being caused by the vibrations of the starship entering the wormhole.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

I don't believe in the feasibility of wormhole starship travel,

He found that such a wormhole is inherently unstable: the tunnel forms, but then it contracts and pinches off, leaving you once more with just two singularities. This process of growth and contraction happens so fast that not even light makes it through the tunnel, and an astronaut trying to pass through would encounter a singularity. That’s sudden death, as the immense gravitational forces would rip the traveler apart.
Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/would-astronauts-survive-interstellar-trip-through-wormhole-180953269/#3W36ymWMBoOvMvCy.99

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Erno86 said:

"We want to build black hole starships because there is no other way to the stars."

quote: Louis Crane - "Using Black Holes to Power Starships"

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrAu1PWdO8

Found several places mentioned blackhole starship drives. One issue is that they will be bounded by the speed of light.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_starship

• Like 1

I'm not sure what this thread is about? Something about objects disappearing at 300m, but how is that relevant in photography? Cameras are so much more capable than our eyes.

I managed to capture a pretty detailed picture of a radio mast from about 24,000m away. It didn't look great, but you could make out details like each individual dish. And that's just on a point-and-shoot simulating an 800mm focal length. Imagine the detail you could capture from that distance on a full-frame DSLR with a 1200mm lens.

Cameras are more than capable of capturing detailed images of UFOs. The sad truth is, when they do, you can see that it's just a plane, or a balloon... And then it's not a UFO anymore. UFO pictures kinda, by definition, need to be bad quality. Because, unfortunately, there's no spaceships zipping around to photograph with a decent lens.

• Like 2

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:03 AM, Erno86 said:

Our laws of physics...are obviously primitive to say the least.

That's your comprehension skills.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 4:12 PM, Erno86 said:

I don't believe in the feasibility of wormhole starship travel, because some scientists have theorized that it would require the power of a supernova blast to create a wormhole. And, if a starship entered the wormhole...the wormhole would collapse unto itself, being caused by the vibrations of the starship entering the wormhole.

There are Natural Wormholes all around the Milky Way Galaxy.

29 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

There are Natural Wormholes all around the Milky Way Galaxy.

Yeah right... where?

37 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Yeah right... where?

The center of our sun.

You need to find a way of not burning up as you reach the Event Horizon.

2 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The center of our sun.

You need to find a way of not burning up as you reach the Event Horizon.

That is not possible. Try again.

24 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The center of our sun. You need to find a way of not burning up as you reach the Event Horizon.

What?

20 minutes ago, stereologist said:

That is not possible. Try again.

All you have to do is : Match shield frequency of the sun.

The natural wormholes are often used  for lucrative trade routes. 

• The topic was locked