Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are UFO images always so bad?

11 hours ago, tmcom said:

but either way it is verified

By whom and by the use of what method exactly? And as for the vid, can you please provide a vid with the complete interview of Buzz? Because I would like to see it to get the context.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tmcom said:

Ok, my mistake the video is still available, albeit the Spanish subtitle one.

So if I watch that video, I will find the shapes that you used in that earlier post, the ones that YOU claimed were SLA panels?  From what you've just said, this is simply a Buzz Aldrin interview.  Did you actually READ what I asked?  If you are wasting my time and misleading the forum, I'll be flamin' annoyed.

Buzz clearly says, that it is a UFO, and it clearly is not a panel flying away from the module, (the video footage was taken from later Apollo missions, but was present in earlier missions) but either way it is verified, and a legitimate UFO!

Yes, and he's right, AS THERE IS NO WAY TO POSITIVELY, 100% identify that it was an SLA.  Thus the correct thing to do is not to deem it Identified.

Yes, thermodynamics, panels blown off a fast moving object in space, DO NOT keep up with said object!

That's simplistic, if not just plain stupid. (Added - to be specific, YES THEY DO KEEP UP, as the additional force outwards IN NO WAY affects their forward momentum. What's more, the explosive charges used to send them outwards were relatively small and the outward velocity was not great - does anyone *other* than tmcom want further details and some numbers?  I'm happy to help those who are genuinely enquiring and capable of being educated..)

So, given the way they were designed to detach, they would indeed 'keep up', but move outwards.  The forward momentum remains.  Given there were four panels, each heading outwards, and the spacecraft's continuing trajectory was CURVED, then at least ONE of those SLA's would indeed be likely to 'hang around'.  THINK.

Tmcom, you are clearly out of your depth here and not considering the full scenario.  May I suggest a different hobby?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

Buzz was another one who had his words twisted

Aldrin also took the opportunity to put rumors to rest that the Apollo 11 crew spotted a UFO in space. When asked if he believed in aliens, Aldrin quoted Carl Sagan: “Extraordinary observations require extraordinary evidence.” He included a story that UFO-enthusiasts have been clinging to for years:

“On Apollo 11 in route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world - it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the 4 panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft. So in the close vicinity, moving away, were 4 panels. And I feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels. Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be “unidentified.”"

http://www.iflscience.com/space/buzz-aldrin-describes-his-encounter-ufo/

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dejarma said:

which means people 'definitely' do not know what it is, therefore: "it could be anything" is official it seems.

back to square one then:sleepy:

True, there must have been plenty of stuff back then following alone side the Apollo moon missions? :o

4 hours ago, toast said:

By whom and by the use of what method exactly? And as for the vid, can you please provide a vid with the complete interview of Buzz? Because I would like to see it to get the context.

I will keep an eye out, but this is probably the best, the original TY ones, in English are gone.

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

So if I watch that video, I will find the shapes that you used in that earlier post, the ones that YOU claimed were SLA panels?  From what you've just said, this is simply a Buzz Aldrin interview.  Did you actually READ what I asked?  If you are wasting my time and misleading the forum, I'll be flamin' annoyed.

Yes, and he's right, AS THERE IS NO WAY TO POSITIVELY, 100% identify that it was an SLA.  Thus the correct thing to do is not to deem it Identified.

That's simplistic, if not just plain stupid. (Added - to be specific, YES THEY DO KEEP UP, as the additional force outwards IN NO WAY affects their forward momentum. What's more, the explosive charges used to send them outwards were relatively small and the outward velocity was not great - does anyone *other* than tmcom want further details and some numbers?  I'm happy to help those who are genuinely enquiring and capable of being educated..)

So, given the way they were designed to detach, they would indeed 'keep up', but move outwards.  The forward momentum remains.  Given there were four panels, each heading outwards, and the spacecraft's continuing trajectory was CURVED, then at least ONE of those SLA's would indeed be likely to 'hang around'.  THINK.

Tmcom, you are clearly out of your depth here and not considering the full scenario.  May I suggest a different hobby?

Lol, in other words, you don't want to entertain the thought that this is a legit UFO.

Ok, If you watch the video, (the buzz interview one) when you will see the UFO or shuttle that l originally took screen images of and used, in an earlier post to show that this clearly is NOT a panel.

Yes, they do keep up, lol, this thread gets funnier by the day, No they don't. If NASA blew the panels away with explosive bolts at all ends, then sure it might keep pace, but for the astranauts safety they blow then away at a rotational angle, so they would fly away from the module and wouldn't become a potential safety risk.

It was a slightly curved trajectory, over 300,000+ km, or hardly noticeable, and not valid for this conversation.

And it was traveling, (the Apollo module) at around 10 km a second, so the above video, or the panels flying away is accurate. The above video also shows, that Buzz couldn't even see any of the panels, so l guess that kills of this being a panel.

Clearly out of my depth, lol, nope, you are clearly determined to believe that this is not a UFO, in any way possible, (and obviously others).

And that is fine as long as we adhere to evidence, and not,.....what did you say before,....stupid and simple!

B)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tmcom said:

True, there must have been plenty of stuff back then following alone side the Apollo moon missions? :o

I will keep an eye out, but this is probably the best, the original TY ones, in English are gone.

Lol, in other words, you don't want to entertain the thought that this is a legit UFO.

Ok, If you watch the video, (the buzz interview one) when you will see the UFO or shuttle that l originally took screen images of and used, in an earlier post to show that this clearly is NOT a panel.

Yes, they do keep up, lol, this thread gets funnier by the day, No they don't. If NASA blew the panels away with explosive bolts at all ends, then sure it might keep pace, but for the astranauts safety they blow then away at a rotational angle, so they would fly away from the module and wouldn't become a potential safety risk.

It was a slightly curved trajectory, over 300,000+ km, or hardly noticeable, and not valid for this conversation.

And it was traveling, (the Apollo module) at around 10 km a second, so the above video, or the panels flying away is accurate. The above video also shows, that Buzz couldn't even see any of the panels, so l guess that kills of this being a panel.

Clearly out of my depth, lol, nope, you are clearly determined to believe that this is not a UFO, in any way possible, (and obviously others).

And that is fine as long as we adhere to evidence, and not,.....what did you say before,....stupid and simple!

B)

Atamarie Friend..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ..!!!

I Like..!!    :tsu: .....

Mo..xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Friend..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ..!!!

I Like..!!    :tsu: .....

Mo..xx

Yes, also noteworthy that the panels were blown off before the rocket that the lunar module was in was jettisoned.

And in the video, (buzz interview) he clearly asks where is the last stage, (while he saw the UFO) since it does have a black stripe and as such was a more likely candidate than the panels.

Mission control said that it was 6,000 km back, so the panels which had the extra kinetic push of the explosive bolts, was more than 6,000 km's back.

Unless swamp gas or seagulls were involved.

^_^

• Like 1

There we go with the swamp gas excuse. UFo believers dn't seem to know that that they are making fun of UFO believers when they say that. It seems to be a problem with UFO believers, they are just clueless.

• Like 2

Tmcom, remember I warned you about there being a trap?  Next time, LISTEN.

You are BUSTED, trying to mislead and misinform this forum.

Earlier you made the claim that the images shown here, were what Buzz Aldrin was seeing on the Apollo 11 mission.

You made a quite a big thing about the appearance being wrong...

After some prodding from me, you finally said you got these images from the video you posted.

In that video, it clearly states that the imagery was NOT from Apollo 11 and was from some un-named later mission, perhaps not of SLA panels at all.  The footage is completely UNCITED and UNTRACEABLE, and we have only the word of a Youtube video that the footage was from an Apollo mission, let alone was the SLA panels.  In fact, I know all the footage from all missions pretty well, and that imagery does not ring any bells AT ALL with me.  And yet you had the hide to USE that imagery to 'prove' it wasn't what Aldrin saw - of course it dam well wasn't what he saw, as nether he or anyone FILMED the UFO.

So, you LIED.  There is no link between that footage and what Aldrin claimed to see.  Those shapes could be from anywhere - do feel free to find the original source and I'll address that.

The ONLY reason you could have done all that was to deliberately mislead this forum.  That is utterly reprehensible.  You need to apologise.

There is more hogwash in your later posts, but it will wait for when I have time.  But from now on I'll be referring anyone who believes you, back to this post to show them your tactics.  Shame on you.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

On 2/14/2018 at 0:42 PM, tmcom said:

Don't misrepresent me.  Keep up these tactics and I'll report you.

I have clearly stated I agree with Buzz, they are UFO's, but that just means it cannot be absolutely positively identified as an SLA.  But everything points at that, as it seems even you are conceding below.

No, as it states in the video, THIS IS NOT WHAT ALDRIN SAW, but was added to the video later for 'effect'.  While the video authors claim it was some footage from a later mission, I don't believe that to be true.  But whether or not that is true, the important fact here is that it was absolutely NOT what Aldrin saw, it does not match his description, and you are being deceitful to suggest otherwise.

If NASA blew the panels away with explosive bolts at all ends, then sure it might keep pace

That is just purely idiotic.  The panels inherit the craft's velocity.  Did you sleep through basic science lessons?.  The explosive bolts were designed to move the panels OUTWARDS, just enough (3-5 mph) so that they would be unlikely to be in the craft's path at a later point.  Other than that, they stayed traveling at the same high speed as the spacecraft...

..but for the astrOnauts safety they blow then away at a rotational angle, so they would fly away from the module and wouldn't become a potential safety risk.

ASTRONAUTS.  Are you unteachable or is that some sort of vague insult aimed at them?

You can word it as if the SLA panels were moving off like rockets, but that's just stupid and verifiably incorrect.  The explosive bolts imparted a LATERAL, ie sideways or outwards velocity of about 3-5 miles per hour..  Try to visualise that - the SLA's were still moving at close to the same velocity, but slowly drifting outwards.  In the meantime, the CM continued onwards, until its next maneuver which was to begin SLOWING DOWN, and curving it's path.  Think about that, tmcom.  Obviously that's going to mean that the one or two of the SLA's will be closer to the CM (or see below).  Possibly visible as a UFO, doncha agree?  We simply do not have enough information about the actual velocity imparted to the panels to be precise, as explosive bolts are not a very controllable or consistent way to move something.  But they are reliable, and that's why they were used.

A trajectory where there were mid course corrections... Another dismissal, on no basis whatsoever.  But let's accept your opinion - all that means is that you are saying the SLA panels would ALL be fairly nearby.  But give the small portholes, Buzz would only see one.  Well, that's pretty obvious.

And it was traveling, (the Apollo module) at around 10 km a second, so the above video, or the panels flying away is accurate.

It's an animation...?  Did you honestly watch that and think the closing rates for docking and similar stuff was real time animation?  And it wasn't worth checking to see the actual rates?  

That's HILARIOUS!  You're really good at research, aren't you... {/sarcasm}

I'll repeat - 3-5 mph was the actual estimated rate at which the panels moved away..  Slow but steady wins the race is perfectly safe..

The above video also shows, that Buzz couldn't even see any of the panels, so l guess that kills of this being a panel.

????? It does?  Where - sorry, missed that bit.  Maybe give a time link?

Clearly out of my depth..

Well, the content of that post certainly just made it worse..  I'll let other readers decide who knows their stuff.

• Like 3

On 14/02/2018 at 4:26 AM, tmcom said:

Yes, also noteworthy that the panels were blown off before the rocket that the lunar module was in was jettisoned.

And in the video, (buzz interview) he clearly asks where is the last stage, (while he saw the UFO) since it does have a black stripe and as such was a more likely candidate than the panels.

Mission control said that it was 6,000 km back, so the panels which had the extra kinetic push of the explosive bolts, was more than 6,000 km's back.

^_^

how come thousands of earth based observers, using their telescopes to track Apollo 11....DIDNT report any UFO?    :tu:

On 2/14/2018 at 2:26 PM, tmcom said:

Noteworthy in what way?  Remember, your audience isn't as 'clever' as you, so spell it out.  But do see below, as you are shooting yourself in the foot..

So now you're changing the goalposts?  Buzz did NOT refer to the black stripe - you just invented that bullshi+e to tie in with the other imagery you falsely introduced into the claim.  So now you are even imagining stuff that didn't happen.  OF COURSE they asked about the SIVB - as they were trying to identify what the UFO was, and that was their first thought.  He did NOT EVER mention the black stripe - YOU added that to match your false claim about the screenshots.  Once Houston told them how far back it was and almost directly behind, UNLIKE THE SLA panels, Buzz thought the SLA explanation more likely. 

Sighs wearily...  You mentioned up above that the panels were jettisoned BEFORE the LM was extracted.  BEFORE the CM&LM undocked to contune heading for the moon.  Gee, tmcom, when you push against something to go in one direction, what happens to the OTHER thing, ie the SIVB?  Yes, it goes backwards, and it eventually went into a heliocentric orbit, while the CM/LM AND THE SLA PANELS continued on.  So now you don't even get THAT?  The panels continued to follow, the SIVB was pushed backwards.  There may have also been some remote triggering of the maneuvering thrusters on the SIVB, but I can't be bothered to chase that up, as you'll just make up more hogwash, and not understand.

Hey is anyone else following this?  If anyone who isn't going to misrepresent and misinform wants to ask questions, I'll be happy to oblige...

^_^

Oh how we laughed. :td: What a mature and considered response.  But I guess when your lack of knowledge is so rudely exposed, it's all that is left....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Tmcom, remember I warned you about there being a trap?  Next time, LISTEN.

You are BUSTED, trying to mislead and misinform this forum.

Earlier you made the claim that the images shown here, were what Buzz Aldrin was seeing on the Apollo 11 mission.

You made a quite a big thing about the appearance being wrong...

After some prodding from me, you finally said you got these images from the video you posted.

In that video, it clearly states that the imagery was NOT from Apollo 11 and was from some un-named later mission, perhaps not of SLA panels at all.  The footage is completely UNCITED and UNTRACEABLE, and we have only the word of a Youtube video that the footage was from an Apollo mission, let alone was the SLA panels.  In fact, I know all the footage from all missions pretty well, and that imagery does not ring any bells AT ALL with me.  And yet you had the hide to USE that imagery to 'prove' it wasn't what Aldrin saw - of course it dam well wasn't what he saw, as nether he or anyone FILMED the UFO.

So, you LIED.  There is no link between that footage and what Aldrin claimed to see.  Those shapes could be from anywhere - do feel free to find the original source and I'll address that.

The ONLY reason you could have done all that was to deliberately mislead this forum.  That is utterly reprehensible.  You need to apologise.

There is more hogwash in your later posts, but it will wait for when I have time.  But from now on I'll be referring anyone who believes you, back to this post to show them your tactics.  Shame on you.

LIED, no, got it wrong yes, but the UFO was the same as the one he saw in 1969, but it was not taped, later missions taped it.

Here is Buzz's explaination a few years ago, on another forum.

And yeah, l will be referring others to this post in the future if it doesn't sink in this time!

Buzz Aldrins post a few years ago...

On Apollo 11 in route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world - it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the 4 panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft. So in the close vicinity, moving away, were 4 panels. And i feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels. Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be "unidentified."

We well understood exactly what that was. And when we returned, we debriefed and explained exactly what we had observed. And I felt that this had been distributed to the outside world, the outside audience, and apparently it wasn't, and so many years later, I had the time in an interview to disclose these observations, on another country's television network. And the UFO people in the United States were very very angry with me, that i had not given them the information. It was not an alien. Extraordinary observations require extraordinary evidence. That's what Carl Sagan said. There may be aliens in our Milky Way galaxy, and there are billions of other galaxies. The probability is almost CERTAIN that there is life somewhere in space. It was not that remarkable, that special, that unusual, that life here on earth evolved gradually, slowly, to where we are today.

But the distances involved in where some evidence of life may be, they may be hundreds of light years away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2a5vg8/i_am_buzz_aldrin_engineer_american_astronaut_and/cirtrhe/?context=3

Buzz said that he was convinced that it was the panels, eventhough, as the video shows below the panels flew away and were left behind, with the last stage.

Buzz also said that he was absolutely convinced, not that he was 100% sure.

Ok, maybe it will sink in this time around?

Another animated video showing the panels and the last stage floating into the distance, Behind the module, (you will notice that they don't magically keep pace with it, and this was posted in 2011).

And this one showing Actual video footage of the panels flying away from the command module, (22.00) and getting caught in the Earths gravity, and very likely burning up.

This Apollo rocket was identical to the next one, Buzz saw the UFO in, except the Lunar module was not ready.

So we have actual video footage of the panels flying away from the command module, and flying with the Earth in the background, and spinning end to end. They look nothing like the UFO footage, and no Earth is present!

Buzz obviously killed the UFO part, as as he said, "there would be widespread panic" and if he broke his confidentially agreement, he could have been thrown in jail.

So Buzzes statement cannot be taken seriously as it does not make any sence, since the command module was 6,000km away and the panels obviously further back.

Don't misrepresent me.  Keep up these tactics and I'll report you.

I have clearly stated I agree with Buzz, they are UFO's, but that just means it cannot be absolutely positively identified as an SLA.  But everything points at that, as it seems even you are conceding below.

No, as it states in the video, THIS IS NOT WHAT ALDRIN SAW, but was added to the video later for 'effect'.  While the video authors claim it was some footage from a later mission, I don't believe that to be true.  But whether or not that is true, the important fact here is that it was absolutely NOT what Aldrin saw, it does not match his description, and you are being deceitful to suggest otherwise.

That is just purely idiotic.  The panels inherit the craft's velocity.  Did you sleep through basic science lessons?.  The explosive bolts were designed to move the panels OUTWARDS, just enough (3-5 mph) so that they would be unlikely to be in the craft's path at a later point.  Other than that, they stayed traveling at the same high speed as the spacecraft...

ASTRONAUTS.  Are you unteachable or is that some sort of vague insult aimed at them?

You can word it as if the SLA panels were moving off like rockets, but that's just stupid and verifiably incorrect.  The explosive bolts imparted a LATERAL, ie sideways or outwards velocity of about 3-5 miles per hour..  Try to visualise that - the SLA's were still moving at close to the same velocity, but slowly drifting outwards.  In the meantime, the CM continued onwards, until its next maneuver which was to begin SLOWING DOWN, and curving it's path.  Think about that, tmcom.  Obviously that's going to mean that the one or two of the SLA's will be closer to the CM (or see below).  Possibly visible as a UFO, doncha agree?  We simply do not have enough information about the actual velocity imparted to the panels to be precise, as explosive bolts are not a very controllable or consistent way to move something.  But they are reliable, and that's why they were used.

A trajectory where there were mid course corrections... Another dismissal, on no basis whatsoever.  But let's accept your opinion - all that means is that you are saying the SLA panels would ALL be fairly nearby.  But give the small portholes, Buzz would only see one.  Well, that's pretty obvious.

It's an animation...?  Did you honestly watch that and think the closing rates for docking and similar stuff was real time animation?  And it wasn't worth checking to see the actual rates?  

That's HILARIOUS!  You're really good at research, aren't you... {/sarcasm}

I'll repeat - 3-5 mph was the actual estimated rate at which the panels moved away..  Slow but steady wins the race is perfectly safe..

????? It does?  Where - sorry, missed that bit.  Maybe give a time link?

Well, the content of that post certainly just made it worse..  I'll let other readers decide who knows their stuff.

Watch all the videos above, and unless they are all incorrect, which is **** hilarious, saying that the panels somehow followed then in space is incorrect. The actual video showing them flying away pretty much kills of the panels being the UFO.

Misrepresent, l am not sure how l am doing that since l don't know what you are talking about? :blink:

4 hours ago, seeder said:

how come thousands of earth based observers, using their telescopes to track Apollo 11....DIDNT report any UFO?    :tu:

They had them all on the rocket? The UFO was probably 5 or more kms away from them.

Noteworthy in what way?  Remember, your audience isn't as 'clever' as you, so spell it out.  But do see below, as you are shooting yourself in the foot..

So now you're changing the goalposts?  Buzz did NOT refer to the black stripe - you just invented that bullshi+e to tie in with the other imagery you falsely introduced into the claim.  So now you are even imagining stuff that didn't happen.  OF COURSE they asked about the SIVB - as they were trying to identify what the UFO was, and that was their first thought.  He did NOT EVER mention the black stripe - YOU added that to match your false claim about the screenshots.  Once Houston told them how far back it was and almost directly behind, UNLIKE THE SLA panels, Buzz thought the SLA explanation more likely. 

Sighs wearily...  You mentioned up above that the panels were jettisoned BEFORE the LM was extracted.  BEFORE the CM&LM undocked to contune heading for the moon.  Gee, tmcom, when you push against something to go in one direction, what happens to the OTHER thing, ie the SIVB?  Yes, it goes backwards, and it eventually went into a heliocentric orbit, while the CM/LM AND THE SLA PANELS continued on.  So now you don't even get THAT?  The panels continued to follow, the SIVB was pushed backwards.  There may have also been some remote triggering of the maneuvering thrusters on the SIVB, but I can't be bothered to chase that up, as you'll just make up more hogwash, and not understand.

Hey is anyone else following this?  If anyone who isn't going to misrepresent and misinform wants to ask questions, I'll be happy to oblige...

Oh how we laughed. :td: What a mature and considered response.  But I guess when your lack of knowledge is so rudely exposed, it's all that is left....

Lol, yeah, sure, try to shut this thread off so l will stop posting this vicious pack of truths. Sorry, but l am right on this occasion, Buzz clearly is not right about it being the panels, (sure the panels may have kept up, but the panels were blown off, and the last stage was pushed away) and as l have said yet again, when Buzz saw whatever, the last stage was 6,000km away, not right behind them, and not beside them. The panels with the extra push, and the Earth grabbing them, (the panels were not in orbit, they were headed straight towards the Earth to burn up) even MORE SO!

Which means whatever he saw, it was NOT the panels and NOT the last stage! And that means that NASA also got it wrong, or since they knew that it wasn't anything they had up there, using this as a cover story.

6000km,s away with a hand video camera, would show a white dot at best.

You won't find the UFO on a NASA site, they bury anything like this, probably since they don't want to unsettle people on Earth, (unsettle, lol)

If you can find video footage, (or even a NASA animation) of the panels keeping pace with the command module, 6,000 kms from when they were blown off, then post it here.

Regardless of what Buzz saw, (l will stay with the video footage, unless you can show, why would the person posting the video make it up)

But until that happens, this still stands as a legitimate UFO!

And yeah, if Buzz did see the panels as the UFO, the Earth would have been in the background, (as the real video, CLEARLY SHOWS). No Earth, only empty space!

^_^

Edited by tmcom
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, tmcom said:

LIED, no, got it wrong yes, but the UFO was the same as the one he saw in 1969, but it was not taped, later missions taped it.

Here is Buzz's explaination a few years ago, on another forum.

And yeah, l will be referring others to this post in the future if it doesn't sink in this time!

Buzz Aldrins post a few years ago...

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2a5vg8/i_am_buzz_aldrin_engineer_american_astronaut_and/cirtrhe/?context=3

Buzz said that he was convinced that it was the panels, eventhough, as the video shows below the panels flew away and were left behind, with the last stage.

Buzz also said that he was absolutely convinced, not that he was 100% sure.

Ok, maybe it will sink in this time around?

Another animated video showing the panels and the last stage floating into the distance, Behind the module, (you will notice that they don't magically keep pace with it, and this was posted in 2011).

And this one showing Actual video footage of the panels flying away from the command module, (22.00) and getting caught in the Earths gravity, and very likely burning up.

This Apollo rocket was identical to the next one, Buzz saw the UFO in, except the Lunar module was not ready.

So we have actual video footage of the panels flying away from the command module, and flying with the Earth in the background, and spinning end to end. They look nothing like the UFO footage, and no Earth is present!

Buzz obviously killed the UFO part, as as he said, "there would be widespread panic" and if he broke his confidentially agreement, he could have been thrown in jail.

So Buzzes statement cannot be taken seriously as it does not make any sence, since the command module was 6,000km away and the panels obviously further back.

Watch all the videos above, and unless they are all incorrect, which is **** hilarious, saying that the panels somehow followed then in space is incorrect. The actual video showing them flying away pretty much kills of the panels being the UFO.

Misrepresent, l am not sure how l am doing that since l don't know what you are talking about? :blink:

They had them all on the rocket? The UFO was probably 5 or more kms away from them.

Lol, yeah, sure, try to shut this thread off so l will stop posting this vicious pack of truths. Sorry, but l am right on this occasion, Buzz clearly is not right about it being the panels, (sure the panels may have kept up, but the panels were blown off, and the last stage was pushed away) and as l have said yet again, when Buzz saw whatever, the last stage was 6,000km away, not right behind them, and not beside them. The panels with the extra push, and the Earth grabbing them, (the panels were not in orbit, they were headed straight towards the Earth to burn up) even MORE SO!

Which means whatever he saw, it was NOT the panels and NOT the last stage! And that means that NASA also got it wrong, or since they knew that it wasn't anything they had up there, using this as a cover story.

6000km,s away with a hand video camera, would show a white dot at best.

You won't find the UFO on a NASA site, they bury anything like this, probably since they don't want to unsettle people on Earth, (unsettle, lol)

If you can find video footage, (or even a NASA animation) of the panels keeping pace with the command module, 6,000 kms from when they were blown off, then post it here.

Regardless of what Buzz saw, (l will stay with the video footage, unless you can show, why would the person posting the video make it up)

But until that happens, this still stands as a legitimate UFO!

And yeah, if Buzz did see the panels as the UFO, the Earth would have been in the background, (as the real video, CLEARLY SHOWS). No Earth, only empty space!

^_^

Looks like you did lie. Not too surprising since we know that Buzz Aldrin was unhappy with the manner in which his statements were taken out of context and misrepresented.

http://www.businessinsider.com/buzz-aldrins-apollo-11-ufo-encounter-2014-7

I just talked to Buzz Aldrin on the phone, and he notes that the quotations were taken out of context and did not convey the intended meaning ... Apparently all of this discussion about the panels was cut from the broadcast interview, thus giving the impression that they had seen a UFO.

There is more clarification here:

https://sofrep.com/87483/buzz-aldrin-sets-record-straight-apollo-11-ufos-says-alien-life-certainty/

There was no UFO in 1969 and your suggestion that the BS you posted was the same UFO is therefore a continuation of the same lie.

Apparently you don't understand basic physics. The issue here is known as one of Newton's laws of motion, the first law. The panels continue to move forward unless acted upon by a force. The only force acting on them is the force to release the panels. Notice that law 3 comes into play here. Notice that the second law comes into play.

The first video shows the panels moving along with the rocket. The rocket is moving at high speeds and the panels continue to follow the rocket plus the motion due to the recently introduced force. The panels move out at 4 1/2 to 7 1/2 feet per second assuming that the panels moved out at 3 to 5 miles per hour. This assumes no other forces are  in play such as the gravity of the Earth and Moon. As Newton's second law points out, the acceleration is due to the sum of the forces acting on an object.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion

When you stated " the panels flew away and were left behind " you clearly did not understand what the video showed. The panels were not left behind.  The Apollo craft was moving fast. It was a 3 day trip and it covered 1/4 million miles. That's over 3000 mph.  The panels seem to glide gently away from the Apollo. They are still traveling forward at over 3000 mph.

https://www.universetoday.com/13562/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-to-the-moon/

Then you refer to an animation as " And this one showing Actual video footage of the panels flying away from the command module, (22.00) and getting caught in the Earths gravity, and very likely burning up. " Notice how that animation shows the panels moving away slower and rotating due to the manner in which they are removed.  Where do you see Earth's gravity affecting anything in that animation? You are indeed making up stories.

Here is another blunder or as you prefer to call it a mistake. "So we have actual video footage of the panels flying away from the command module, and flying with the Earth in the background, and spinning end to end. They look nothing like the UFO footage, and no Earth is present!" It is not actual video. It is an animation.

The little rant about Buzz's statements is more UFO foolishness. You have nothing to support your statements other than the glaring blunders you have posted.

You continue your obvious lack of understanding of how the world works with this ' saying that the panels somehow followed then in space is incorrect " You really need to learn how the world works.

• Like 3

You posted two animations showing that the panels kept pace with the command module traveling at over 5000kph. Well done showing you are completely wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Buzz Aldrin wants to go to Mars.

Something about an object on Phobos.

;)

Can you quote him on that?

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Can you quote him on that?

He was interviewed on 1 of those YouTube videos.

More funding $$$ for NASA was the subject.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I suppose the Phobos comment was a joke?

*snip*

Edited by toast

Separation ranges of the four jettisoned panels were found to be more than adequate to preclude recontact with the spacecraft except in the mode III abort region. As expected, the in-plane retrograde SPS deorbit maneuver performed about 2 minutes after a mode III abort is initiated, results in the spacecraft flying near or between the four jettisoned panels.

The orbital abort sequence analysed also incorporates an in-plane retrograde SPS deorbit maneuver, but it is not performed until 20 minutes after panel jettison, thereby, allowing adequate panels displacement to be generated such that when the spacecraft flys between them, sufficient clearance is avaiable (6000 feet).

Project Apollo / SLA Jettison Separation and Recontact Analysis, July 3, 1968, Summary, page 7

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tmcom said:

LIED, no, got it wrong yes

YOU were the one who chose to NOT tell the forum that this was NOT the thing Aldrin referred to.

Not only that, you DIDN'T and still haven't told us where those images came from - I doubt they are from Apollo, but do prove me wrong.

AND, to add to that, you compounded your little error by claiming that Aldrin's description matched those images, ie had the black line, when he said NO SUCH THING.

That's not an error, that's a series of deliberate attempts to push misinformation.  aka Lies.

, but the UFO was the same as the one he saw in 1969, but it was not taped, later missions taped it.

You do NOT get to make that claim UNTIL you show where those images came from.  YES, later missions saw SLA's too, but they did not refer to the shapes in those images, nor was the black line effect mentioned.  THAT was your whole point of (mis-)using those images and it is completely invalid, unless you can cite the imagery or someone referring directly to it.  As far as I can see, only you and that lame UFO-pushing channel, claims that those images are from Apollo.  Given the Apollo journals cover all astronaut conversations and also lists all movies and still images that they took, all those records and media has been out since shortly after the missions, and all of the footage mentioned is accounted for.... well, you should be able to cite the images. 

Buzz said that he was convinced that it was the panels,

YOU'RE the one who was arguing like hell that the images diidn't match, so they couldn't be!!!  Good Grief, do you have a functioning logic circuit?  And yes, Buzz was pretty sure, but he doesn't get to make the call.

As for your animations, do you not get that animations are just for fun?  They are NOT scientific, verified simulations.  Posting more of them to supposedly bolster your case, is just more evidence of your tactics.  Many of those animations also show stars in daylight exposed images - will you be arguing that one next?

It's NOT actual video footage, it's  another animation, from Apollo 8 (which used a different method of ejecting the SLAs anyway).  Here's a screenshot at the time tmcom indicates:
apollo_stupidity.jpg.4d05af5cc6f0e75633cd92736301e118.jpg

So, tmcom wants you to think that's actual video footage.... :D:D   Seriously, can anyone possibly be this uninformed????  Or is it just another example of tmcom needing to lie?

For heaven's sake, THINK tmcom - who or what was it taking that video footage?  This is just getting beyond embarrassing now.

So we have actual video footage of the panels flying away

100% False.  Lie or 'error'?  I'll let the readers decide.

Tmcom, your cred is in tatters.  And that's why not a single person has leapt to your defense.  The hogwash you are posting is indefensible and reprehensible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

See, this is why l don't post here that often, they either blow up a mistake so it, (beats me what it does, apart from showing the types that frequent here) or they call video footage an animation?

I mean who gives a s**t that Buzz saw a UFO but didn't record it, (or that l had made an honest mistake) other astronauts in the same position later on did. But maybe admitting that l made an honest mistake, will make the panels turn around or disappear and reappear, geesh.

Animation, lol, l will be bookmarking this one, next time a enter into a conversation with psychiatrists at a luncheon.

The animation had a very clear image, the video did not, and l could go on and on, but why bother, as stated before the better the evidence the more insane the comebacks.

You cannot win against this mentality, only walk away.

NASA lied, Buzz, had to lie, since NASA has him around the throat, (but he did try to state it in a way that invited the possibility of it being something else, which is all he can do).

NASA knew, (looking at Apollo 8 video footage) and Buzz, that it wasn't theirs, so it had to be something else.

So 100% verified UFO footage and NASA are lying! ^_^

Some here clearly cannot handle the fact that this is very likely an advanced shuttle operated by two grays, most likely from a hidden base on Earth going to a base on the Moon, while waving their hands, (in a way) to show Earthlings that are not indoctrinated, governed by fear or still know how to think, that they are here.

Yeah, laws of physics, lol, unless the laws of physics can get a spinning panel in space to turn around and spin in the other direction then catch up with the command module, it is more like the laws of a box of crayons on a padded wall.

And no, l am not going to research where the UFO footage came from, since it was very hard to fake and until proven otherwise will stick with it as being genuine.

Animation, ok, just to spin the knife, here you go...

Go 40 minutes in to this OFFICIAL NASA VIDEO, (with NO animations in sight) and you will see the earth and one of the panels spinning away from the Command module/lunar module.

Which means NASA is lying outright and UFO's are real!

:P

• Like 1

To be fair tmcom might just be parotting talking points from some conspiracy site, rather than outright lying. Most Apollo hoax believers don't really know much about space exploration and the physics behind it. Learning is hard, much easier just to repeat what others tell you without doing any critical thinking and research yourself. A surprising number of people have no idea how things work in space. I remember a collegue who thought that rockets couldn't work in space because there is no air to push against.... sigh.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked