Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunt for missing flight MH370 set to resume

UM-Bot

It would give a lot of closure and comfort to the families.  Let's hope they find it. 

• Like 3

I third. Good luck to all involved in the search.

• Like 1

Isn't that the plane where the pilots never responded back and it just kept on flying itself until it ran out of fuel?

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Isn't that the plane where the pilots never responded back and it just kept on flying itself until it ran out of fuel?

Thats what "they" tell us, anyways... >.>

• Like 1

Good that some people still looking. Strange that they found nothing in the search zone after the past searches... at least some bits of the plane.

• Like 1

If it was still *here*, it would have been found.

If you know what I'm sayin'.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Good that some people still looking. Strange that they found nothing in the search zone after the past searches... at least some bits of the plane.

Bits of the plane have washed up in the western Indian Ocean

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370#Marine_debris

20 hours ago, Codenwarra said:

Bits of the plane have washed up in the western Indian Ocean

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370#Marine_debris

Yeah but it's far away of the search zone... they don't find any on it and it's quite strange...If nothing was found i would say that the plane have remained intact and it's why it's so hard to find bits... 

But they have found bit that far, the plane is certainly in many pieces because the bits are from different parts of the plane debunking that he sunk more or less intact... 

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

On Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 11:44 AM, Jon the frog said:

Yeah but it's far away of the search zone... they don't find any on it and it's quite strange...If nothing was found i would say that the plane have remained intact and it's why it's so hard to find bits... 

But they have found bit that far, the plane is certainly in many pieces because the bits are from different parts of the plane debunking that he sunk more or less intact... 

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

The items found are parts of flying control surfaces, like flaperons, flying control surfaces generally have a honeycomb structure internally, for strength and lightness, this also makes them buoyant. The debris found has been brought to the locations by currents, currents that tie in with where they think the Aircraft probably went down.

Crossing finger that they will find something... and not something shredded and putted in place to save face.

How can you look for a plane that was abducted by aliens? 

4 hours ago, seanjo said:

I don't know what that means...

Taking parts, putting them down on purpose to make a good story while 'f'inding'' them... or doing that to shot down conspiracy stuff.

Edited by Jon the frog

8 hours ago, seanjo said:

Not likely, Aircraft parts are serial numbered and have well-kept records of life, usage and service intervals.

They have enough time for forgery you know... they searched in an area for so long and found nothing. Yeah it's a needle in a hay stack but to save face... i think they can do a ''miracle'' and stop the inquiry, lawsuit, etc by founding what they need to find, whatever if it's the plane or a forgery.

9 hours ago, seanjo said:

Where and how are they going to get the correct serial numbers?

Paranoia maybe but i just said a possibility. If the plane is elsewhere and their search zone was flawed from the beginning it would be an incredible embarrassment for the family involved and also for all the time and money spent at the wrong place. 

I would be pleased that the story end with a true finding  but with so much time in evaluation of the data and searching done, i have some doubt.  If they want to put an end to the story to save face, it will be with the help of a lot of guys who probably have access to the maintenance record and information from Boeing.