Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I saw a ghost in my living room

INeedAnswersPLZ

4 minutes ago, tmcom said:

Plenty of very good evidence to confirm that MMGW is a lie

Plenty of good evidence to say it isn't as well.  You only choose to ignore this evidence as it doesn't fit with your confirmation bias.

5 minutes ago, tmcom said:

,...but if some want to believe in it, then anything short of Mass Media exclaiming it, will fall on death ears.

Deaf ears....

5 minutes ago, tmcom said:

No UFO's!

B)

Huh? 

9 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

Plenty of good evidence to say it isn't as well.  You only choose to ignore this evidence as it doesn't fit with your confirmation bias.

Deaf ears....

Huh? 

Plenty of reasonably good evidence. We only need to go to the NOAA site and run through the numbers to see if MMGW is true or not!

UFO, as in go to my feed and click on it.

B)

I think I posted somehthing similar to this on another part of a forum so if you have read it before, I apologise.

On 09/01/2018 at 4:44 PM, Sooth Sayer said:

Mine was a neighbor I knew. I seen him walking towards me on the sidewalk. Middle of the day but he looked the same as he always did. But as he approached me I got a strange feeling. It was the next day when the cops discovered he was dead they asked me when I last seen him.

I told the cops "I seen him yesterday afternoon." The cops laughed at me and said I couldn't have because he'd been dead for at least a week. 

I nearly crapped myself. No lie. 

I remember he was wearing a blue flannel shirt, buttoned up. Tucked in. Sleeves down and buttoned with blue jeans. I had no reason to think anything was out of the ordinary. 

So who was I to believe, my eyes or the cops?

I completely believe you experienced what you did, As I stated previously on this thread I have seen a full bodied solid apparition myself and I know three other people who have had the same experience. I sometimes wonder if we are seeing ghosts without actually realising it. Is every person we are seeing a living being or a ghost? 

One concerned an acquaintance of mine some years ago. She was accompanying her father to put flowers on her mother's grave. As they approached the cemetery, which was in an isolated area, there was a man sitting on a bench near the cemetery gate. He was dressed in a summer weight shirt and trousers. As they approached he said "good morning" and they replied in the same words. They walked a few steps and stopped, both of them suddenly reailsing that the mans clothes were totally unsuited to the weather and time of year, it was bitterly cold and in the middle of winter. If that man had been wearing normal winter clothing they would not have given it a second thought and carried on their way.

On looking round he was gone and there was nowhere he could have gone without being seen due to the location of the cemetery as they could see in every direction for some distance. They were both convinced they had seen, and actually communicated with a ghost and I have no reason to doubt that what they experienced was genuine.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, fran123 said:

Is every person we are seeing a living being or a ghost? 

Now that's an interesting concept!

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 10:47 AM, fran123 said:

I think I posted somehthing similar to this on another part of a forum so if you have read it before, I apologise.

I completely believe you experienced what you did, As I stated previously on this thread I have seen a full bodied solid apparition myself and I know three other people who have had the same experience. I sometimes wonder if we are seeing ghosts without actually realising it. Is every person we are seeing a living being or a ghost? 

One concerned an acquaintance of mine some years ago. She was accompanying her father to put flowers on her mother's grave. As they approached the cemetery, which was in an isolated area, there was a man sitting on a bench near the cemetery gate. He was dressed in a summer weight shirt and trousers. As they approached he said "good morning" and they replied in the same words. They walked a few steps and stopped, both of them suddenly reailsing that the mans clothes were totally unsuited to the weather and time of year, it was bitterly cold and in the middle of winter. If that man had been wearing normal winter clothing they would not have given it a second thought and carried on their way.

On looking round he was gone and there was nowhere he could have gone without being seen due to the location of the cemetery as they could see in every direction for some distance. They were both convinced they had seen, and actually communicated with a ghost and I have no reason to doubt that what they experienced was genuine.

It's freaky when something like that happens and you try to explain it to yourself. And you think of every possibility and they don't add up. You see someone walk into a room and when you go in there they're gone and there's no way they could've exited without you seeing them. 

I'm not trying to convince non believers because I was once a non believer, until things started happening. If I could gather evidence I would but it's not like these things happen at certain times of the day or week they just happen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sooth Sayer said:

It's freaky when something like that happens and you try to explain it to yourself. And you think of every possibility and they don't add up. You see someone walk into a room and when you go in there they're gone and there's no way they could've exited without you seeing them. 

I'm not trying to convince non believers because I was once a non believer, until things started happening. If I could gather evidence I would but it's not like these things happen at certain times of the day or week they just happen. 

Agreed. Some people will never believe until they see, hear or feel for themselves. I had something rattle the old porcelain door knob leading to the basement violently for a solid five seconds one night. There was no way to get into the basement except through that door, which was in the house. So, I just said "Whatever." About two minutes later, whatever it was slapped me on the shoulder as If to say, be scared. I just blew it off, lol. If they are there, they are there. No sense in worrying about the way I see things. By the way, all my family was accounted for, and that door knob when it rattled was about six or seven feet from where I was.

• Like 4

On 1/10/2018 at 3:07 AM, INeedAnswersPLZ said:

You might've been hallucinating, probably were actually

yeah i figured as much. Since i was going to see her, imagined she met me halfway hehe