Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious Glyphs found in Art, and 33

niven7

https://m.imgur.com/a/WpIDh

I study art and specifically concept and pattern. And I started to find hidden patterns in most of the classic arts and symbols.  I then started working with taking those images and laying them over each other in four different directions and mysterious glyphs started to appear, and they all seem to be centered around a central symbol and the image of 33, or 3E.

Some of the simplest images began to form magnificent and evocative images, and also some creepy ones appear but they all have beauty, its hard to explain....I will show this group and see if anyone can help shed some light on these glyphs.

Here is also another album dealing with the patterns I find that go into the Creation of the glyph,

https://m.imgur.com/a/imTKQ

Cheers, Niven

I am not seeing it...all i see is a load of colours. But if i look hard enough i can see unicorns, fairies and bigfoot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think you've just discovered for yourself what's called pictorial composition: i.e., artists use basic shapes to frame and comment on the image's subject. That you can fold them around to create other patterns is (as pointed out above) not much more than pareidolia. Rather than chasing non-existent conspiracies and glyphs, you'd do better to check out a book on art history from a local library or take an introductory class in art history at a local learning center/community college/local college or university.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

Found? No, you're making them. You've manipulated the image until you've got your desired result.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

This one when you look better looks like Anunnaki

0AH67I7.png                            Anunnaki+-+Helmeth+-+Winged+Suit+-+Bird.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 4:48 PM, Relam said:

This one when you look better looks like Anunnaki

Don't know where you're getting that. All I see is a wall-eyed demon, a gremlin with bushy eyebrows, an angry turtle and the Ice King's crown.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20. 05. 2018. at 6:38 PM, Oniomancer said:

Don't know where you're getting that. All I see is a wall-eyed demon, a gremlin with bushy eyebrows, an angry turtle and the Ice King's crown.

I forget to wrote that i mean anunaki from front side. That turtle that you said is anunaki that i see

Edited by Relam