Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two teams have discovered the 4th dimension

NightScreams

5 hours ago, NightScreams said:

https://tecake.in/scientists-prove-existence-fourth-spatial-dimension

"Two teams of scientists from Switzerland, USA, Germany, Italy, and Israel have discovered the fourth dimension." "In layman’s language, 3D objects cast shadows in 2D, therefore, a 4D object should also cast a shadow in 3D. Although 4D is not accessible at the moment, but scientists can trace its shadow in 3D to prove its existence and recent experiments were based on the same theory."

Occult clairvoyants have claimed to see this dimension long before this. I am glad to see science slowly moving in this direction.

• Like 8

Occult clairvoyants have claimed to see this dimension long before this. I am glad to see science slowly moving in this direction.

Occult clairvoyants  have proved nothing

• Like 6

congratulations to those two teams! obviously we can't see these objects? casting 3d shadows with our 3d eyes, but surely when I jump and hit my head, and the ceilings there, and there's a hole in it, but something like a 4d me yells down 'oww! watch it! I pay rent here too!' so could it just be my neighbor or those scientists collecting several cents pay?

Occult clairvoyants  have proved nothing

I never said they proved anything to physical science. I have seen a convincing body of evidence though that has convinced me. Psychic sensing can perceive things the physical senses can not.

Physical science is limited to the reach of the physical senses and instruments. 95% of the matter/energy in the universe is then not directly detectable (so-called dark matter).

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I never said they proved anything to physical science. I have seen a convincing body of evidence though that has convinced me. Psychic sensing can perceive things the physical senses can not.

Physical science is limited to the reach of the physical senses and instruments. 95% of the matter/energy in the universe is then not directly detectable (so-called dark matter).

Already looks like this will be the companion to quantum woo.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Already looks like this will be the companion to quantum woo.:rolleyes:

Or the expanding science of the next century....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Or the expanding science of the next century....

Just because science discovers something new. Doesn't mean it discovered what you wanted it to be. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Just because science discovers something new. Doesn't mean it discovered what you wanted it to be. 

Correct. But as I believe psychic functioning is real, I expect science of the future to validate it. One of the strong claims of clairvoyants is additional dimensions beyond our familiar three. String theory and this new stuff may be getting us to what I predict will in the future be a unified view of clairvoyants and science. I predict time will prove to unite science and clairvoyance into one worldview. Time will tell.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Your beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with this topic. You have tainted this with unfounded woo. 

I predict much of what you call 'woo' will be the science frontiers of the next century.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I predict much of what you call 'woo' will be the science frontiers of the next century.

I think you're full of it. Just another individual looking for something to validate their irrational beliefs. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I think you're full of it. Just another individual looking for something to validate their irrational beliefs. 

So are you calling the scientist woo woo also for discovering this?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I'm calling out those who want to make this more than it is. That's what I'm doing. You've got jokers who want to use quantum physics as an excuse to validate their woo, I hope that his doesn't become another one of those things, but as I've seen so far it won't be long before the woo meisters start claiming it as their own.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So, you understood the article?  Thought it was well-written, despite it NOT citing the article in Nature, nor properly quoting it?  Think the article correctly represents the paper?

I'd suggest you read the comments on the page - this article and it's headline are largely clickbait.   Nobody just 'discovered' the 4th dimension.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So, you understood the article?  Thought it was well-written, despite it NOT citing the article in Nature, nor properly quoting it?  Think the article correctly represents the paper?

I'd suggest you read the comments on the page - this article and it's headline are largely clickbait.   Nobody just 'discovered' the 4th dimension.

Hey whatever floats your boat. Yea your right because the 4th dimension was discovered a long time ago so this really isn't new news.

Edited by Truthseeker007
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

hmmmm..... Are you sure those articles aren't a little to woo woo for you.:lol:

I posted them didn't I? If I thought they were bull**** or not interesting I wouldn't have linked them would I?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Oh boy ....

• Like 3

13 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I head that the 4th dimension was a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

Maybe it looks like this

https://futurism.com/new-perspectives-imagining-a-4d-world/

Dimensions.jpg