Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Arpaio Says He's Running For Senate

Piney

32 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm not referring to Arpaio (not a fan). I'm referring to another post that insulted a whole state.

I know. I was just using hypocrisy  stating I don't like Hillary, a Dem, or Arpiao a Rep, heh. I just hate abuse of powers.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That's hilarious. You told me a number of times that foreigner's opinions are worth less, yet you have issue with Mystic Crusader's opinion of their home state.

You're entirely missing the point. You're also putting words in my mouth, or, if not that, twisting things all out of context.

46 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I know. I was just using hypocrisy  stating I don't like Hillary, a Dem, or Arpiao a Rep, heh. I just hate abuse of powers.

I know what you mean now. It's good to hear that you're not all about the Bloods and the Crips. I'll criticize both gangs, and it's good to hear that you will too. That's more than I can say for some people.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You're entirely missing the point. You're also putting words in my mouth, or, if not that, twisting things all out of context.

We were hitting on different cylinders.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

How do you like a 'like'?

What is the sound of one hand clapping? It's best not to think too much about these mysterious questions, lest we drive ourselves insane.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Arpaio should be in jail.....SMH 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

The man is responsible for corrupting almost an entire police, refusing to follow a judges orders for violating U.S latin American citizens Constitutional rights, and most probably has bodies buried all over the desert. Sounds like a mighty fine choice for senator to me.

Hank

• Like 1