Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing through someone eyes

dvdskywalker

I don't know where to post this but something has been going on. I see stuff when i go to close my eyes sometimes. Mostly when im laying in bed but it happens other times too. Once i was laying down with my head back. I opened my eyes and someone was standing there. He had on blue jeans and a flannel shirt with black socks. He slowly faded away but i wasn't scared and even went to sleep right after. I don't know if it happened before that but recently i see through someones eyes when i close mine. Its not perfect and is like tunnel vision. Can anyone explain what this is?

Who are these people whose eyes you think that you are seeing through? Examples? Any way to verify this?

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Who are these people whose eyes you think that you are seeing through? Examples? Any way to verify this?

I have no idea. The guy looked like my uncle Billy but he is still alive. I see hallways and windows but can never make out whats outside of it. I've seen a bunch though but nothing i can prove. I'll try again tonight. Its almost like a dream in a way but im not sleeping. Its super hot in my office but im about to head home and try it out. I should point out i dont feel ANYTHING special. The way i see things is clear though. I know i am seeing what they are seeing.  

Hello all! My name is Marie and I have experienced this ability to see through another's eyes a handful of times in my life. The most recent one was a few weeks ago when I had a dream that I was conducting a seminar to teach people how to do this. I was in a room of about 100 people all sitting in meditation and suddenly I saw myself through someone else's eyes. It didn't make sense to me at first but after meditating on it, I started remembering times past when I could see through another person's eyes. I even did it with my cat once. I would like to reach out now to anyone who is still listening in on this forum. I am being divinely guided to anyone who has a story to tell regarding the ability of seeing through another's eyes. There is no official name for it yet and from what I'm finding, it's pretty rare. I'm here to tell you though, you're not crazy! I think that the proper number of people coming together can identify and hone this skill for the greater good of Humanity. Don't be afraid. There are people coming out in droves with spiritual sensitivities of all kinds. I'm asking you to join me. Imagine being able to use this skill to help people in need? If you are so inclined, please respond to this post and we will take this to the next level together.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Noeticka said:

Hello all! My name is Marie and I have experienced this ability to see through another's eyes a handful of times in my life. The most recent one was a few weeks ago when I had a dream that I was conducting a seminar to teach people how to do this. I was in a room of about 100 people all sitting in meditation and suddenly I saw myself through someone else's eyes. It didn't make sense to me at first but after meditating on it, I started remembering times past when I could see through another person's eyes. I even did it with my cat once. I would like to reach out now to anyone who is still listening in on this forum. I am being divinely guided to anyone who has a story to tell regarding the ability of seeing through another's eyes. There is no official name for it yet and from what I'm finding, it's pretty rare. I'm here to tell you though, you're not crazy! I think that the proper number of people coming together can identify and hone this skill for the greater good of Humanity. Don't be afraid. There are people coming out in droves with spiritual sensitivities of all kinds. I'm asking you to join me. Imagine being able to use this skill to help people in need? If you are so inclined, please respond to this post and we will take this to the next level together.

Thank you!! I have been trying since i posted this but i can't seem to get it to happen. I caught that cold going around Ohio so my head has been very uncomfortable, but i am feeling better now. I have never meditated but i am considering it. Is there anything i can do to help with this? How do you meditate? I know i need to sit down with crossed legs but i don't know much after that.  

On 1/9/2018 at 11:04 PM, dvdskywalker said:

I have no idea. The guy looked like my uncle Billy but he is still alive. I see hallways and windows but can never make out whats outside of it. I've seen a bunch though but nothing i can prove. I'll try again tonight. Its almost like a dream in a way but im not sleeping. Its super hot in my office but im about to head home and try it out. I should point out i dont feel ANYTHING special. The way i see things is clear though. I know i am seeing what they are seeing.  

Hi!

I have similar experience like yours, I think we make some kind of contact with people  no matter the distance when this happening. This is happened to me spontaneously not willfully (like in your case) and I do not even want to straining this, because I believe if something happening naturally that is always more safe. Probably when we reach a given energy level that make a different state of consciousness and then things like this sometimes happening. It is not random what person we make contact as I experience it some kind a tie need for this even if we do not know what is it. And possible to not even just see trough that person eyes but even feel their feelings and "see" their thoughts. But for this I think need a two way contact.

Edited by Some-thing

10 hours ago, Some-thing said:

Hi!

I have similar experience like yours, I think we make some kind of contact with people  no matter the distance when this happening. This is happened to me spontaneously not willfully (like in your case) and I do not even want to straining this, because I believe if something happening naturally that is always more safe. Probably when we reach a given energy level that make a different state of consciousness and then things like this sometimes happening. It is not random what person we make contact as I experience it some kind a tie need for this even if we do not know what is it. And possible to not even just see trough that person eyes but even feel their feelings and "see" their thoughts. But for this I think need a two way contact.

I haven't felt anything... I should say i havent felt anything worth remembering. I'm always focused on trying to make out what im seeing. There is movement though. It has to be through someones eyes. That is the one thing im very clear on. I have seen a place i have never been to.