Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

College Football 2018

BrooklynGuy

5 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Because it's Baylor

:P

Hahaha

At least they had the good sense to name their football team after the greatest coach to ever roam a sideline, Paul "Bear" Bryant.

• Like 2

How Mount Union became college football's newest cradle of coaches

On a late July day in 1999, Matt Campbell drove along U.S. Route 62, unsure of his next football destination. He knew he couldn't go back to Pitt for another season. The football program there had turned toxic. So Campbell packed up and left. He wasn't far from his home near Canton when he first saw them by chance: about 60 young men, crossing the four-lane highway that flanks the campus of the University of Mount Union, headed for a workout at the stadium.

Read more: http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/23918366/how-mount-union-became-college-football-newest-cradle-coaches

• Like 2

Our final predictions: Alabama, Georgia or Auburn … SEC Country’s picks for 2018

As SEC Country shuts it down, we wanted to go out with a final bang. Not picking Alabama to win the SEC in 2018 would have done the trick. But that would have been wrong. In a poll of the SEC Country staff, the Crimson Tide picked up 16 of 20 votes to win the SEC Championship Game. Georgia, which won the SEC title last season by defeating Auburn and lost to Alabama in the College Football Playoff title game, received 2 votes, while Auburn and Mississippi State each picked up 1 vote.

Read more: https://www.seccountry.com/sec/sec-predictions-2018-player-coach-champion-alabama

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July you guys! :st

"Ditto" B)

• Like 2

I hate this time of year. No meaningful games to watch unless you like soccer. 

Only 51 days til College Football!! Prairie View v Rice or Hawai'i v Colorado St.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

Only 51 days til College Football!! Prairie View v Rice or Hawai'i v Colorado St.

I thought you said "meaningful" games.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

These games could help to decide who wins the C-USA, Mtn West, or SWAC!! That is meaningful in my book in late August!! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bama13 said:

Hawai'i v Colorado St.

I like CSU because of the jet lag thing. :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Myles said:

4 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I like CSU because of the jet lag thing. :P

I have been watching Michigan and Ohio State games from the 80's and 90's on ESPN Classic to get my football fix  :passifier:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm thinking I am hating Florida State worse than Alabama now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/6/2018 at 4:39 PM, Sakari said:

I'm thinking I am hating Florida State worse than Alabama now.

Why would anyone hate Alabama? :blink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Bama13 what happened with this kid?

Alabama dismisses VanDarius Cowan for violation

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24047697/alabama-lb-vandarius-cowan-dismissed-team

Getting thin at ILB before the season even starts. Man what Saban won't do to give the other teams a chance.:rofl: What a millennial.;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Getting thin at ILB before the season even starts. Man what Saban won't do to give the other teams a chance.:rofl: What a millennial.;)

Damnation, now Terrell Lewis, another LB, has a torn ACL. Enough already Nick!! 

• Like 3