Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bed shakes , everything shakes !

Kaytea91

So all my life I've delt with my bed shaking. Its recently become other furniture. I've had this happen to me forever and I caught a video of my desk shaking one night along with my bed. But weird thing happened I recorded what looked like my bed was breathing. Going up and down , strange I know . I don't know what this could be. FYI my mom and her sisters did Ouija boards etc as children and it all started with them. They would get thrown across the room etc. I can't step foot in my grandparents house anymore. I can feel its a bad place to be. Anyways , so now its bothering me a lot always shaking doors , my couch and other things in my house just to mess with me. What should I do ? Like I said its been with me my whole life.  I also have a 3 year old that talks to something in his room. 

Edited by Kaytea91

I was going to ask a question and you answered it for me. If you communicate through any occult practice, with spirits...you will get spirits. You call anything around you in the spiritual relm to you...and there are angels and demons in the spiritual realm...your mom probably invited demons in. I know a lot about this stuff through reading the bible and how to deal with it. i have actually found people that cast out demons on youtube. there is even a 3 hr house hold cleansing. Anyway, when i was younger, my sister watched the show A haunting and came home..the next night her bed shook. I told whatever it was too leave...and it did...it left..HER room...and then it went into my room...and shook my bed. I prayed and God took it. Anway, if you need anymore help let me know. 

God bless,

Take Care

19 minutes ago, Kaytea91 said:

So all my life I've delt with my bed shaking. Its recently become other furniture. I've had this happen to me forever and I caught a video of my desk shaking one night along with my bed. But weird thing happened I recorded what looked like my bed was breathing. Going up and down , strange I know . I don't know what this could be. FYI my mom and her sisters did Ouija boards etc as children and it all started with them. They would get thrown across the room etc. I can't step foot in my grandparents house anymore. I can feel its a bad place to be. Anyways , so now its bothering me a lot always shaking doors , my couch and other things in my house just to mess with me. What should I do ? Like I said its been with me my whole life.  I also have a 3 year old that talks to something in his room. 

Ouija board is a toy and it has been debunk regarding anything "paranormal". 3 year olds are at a cognitive stage for social development, so your kid has an imaginary friend, that's normal. Nothing spook show there. You're doing a big of psychological projection in regards to your grandparents place. You think it's "bad" so your body reacts to those thoughts by generating feelings. If you've got the video of your bed breathing share it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KatyAD said:

If you communicate through any occult practice, with spirits...you will get spirits.

No you won't. The only thing you're doing is communicating with your own psyche, your subconscious. No one's contacting demons, at most you freak yourself out, at worse you go on a head trip. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ouija board is a toy and it has been debunk regarding anything "paranormal".

^This. The Oujia board is even produced by Hasbro, the same people who market Monopoly (a much, much more demonic game, imho), Jem and the Holograms, My Little Pony and Transformers. It's meant to be a parlour game, a toy, a past time you play with on a Halloween party and pretend to get spooked by, because having fun is part of life, etc. etc. etc.
Same with Tarot Cards, they started out as decks of playing cards.

Also my bed shook too last year, the whole building shook. Turns out it was the first Earthquake in my area in 30+ years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kaytea91 said:

I caught a video of my desk shaking one night along with my bed. But weird thing happened I recorded what looked like my bed was breathing.

I'd love to see that. Is there any way you can post this video?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I'd love to see that. Is there any way you can post this video?

I would too!

Just do the LBRP. You can find it online for free.

Occult cure-all.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

Oh...and monster spray for the wee one.

(It's glitter water in a spray bottle, but the monsters really do have to go away. That's the rule.)

• Like 2

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Oh...and monster spray for the wee one.

(It's glitter water in a spray bottle, but the monsters really do have to go away. That's the rule.)

:lol:

Just now, Piney said:

:lol:

You laugh, but it works!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You laugh, but it works!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh sure...you could go the "there's no such thing as monsters" route and see how far that gets ya. 

And then you can use the monster spray.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Oh sure...you could go the "there's no such thing as monsters" route and see how far that gets ya. 

And then you can use the monster spray.

Does that work for adults in their 30's that should know better by now?

• Like 2

Your mam and family should not have done the ouja board without any protection, and knowledge and unfortunately is seems they have inadvertantly invited in negative energies that have become attached and are still in your homes. I advise you to get your home cleansed and pray for them to leave. Tell the spirits to go to the light. Burn sage and invite in the angels and the highest source you believe in to protect you and your home and ask them to only allow that which is from the light into  your space. Do a little research in your area to find someone who can cleanse your home and teach you how to protect yourself in the future.

Regards

Dreaming

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Mine would. It's a flamethrower used for controlled burns....

On 1/10/2018 at 3:47 PM, KatyAD said:

:blink: I can't believe I just watched this trainwreck.....

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Depends.

Is it holy water?

Maybe.

But first she can do the LBRP. Saves the hassle of obtaining holy water.

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Depends.

Is it holy water?

Maybe.

But first she can do the LBRP. Saves the hassle of obtaining holy water.

I wonder which holy water works better, Evian or Poland Springs? 

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

:blink: I can't believe I just watched this trainwreck.....

All over 6 hours of it???

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

I wonder which holy water works better, Evian or Poland Springs? 

I guess it depends on who blesses it and whether or not she believes in them.

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

All over 6 hours of it???

HELL NO! I had to shut it off before it harshed my buzz.....

1 hour ago, dreaming said:

Your mam and family should not have done the ouja board without any protection, and knowledge and unfortunately is seems they have inadvertantly invited in negative energies that have become attached and are still in your homes. I advise you to get your home cleansed and pray for them to leave. Tell the spirits to go to the light. Burn sage and invite in the angels and the highest source you believe in to protect you and your home and ask them to only allow that which is from the light into  your space. Do a little research in your area to find someone who can cleanse your home and teach you how to protect yourself in the future.

Regards

Dreaming

Sage stinks so badly that it will surely oust not only any woo, but also any occupants.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Sage stinks so badly that it will surely oust not only any woo, but also any occupants.

That's why my people use Eastern red cedar. Which is actually a juniper. If your gonna smudge why would use something that smells like burning horse ****?

• Like 1