Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bed shakes , everything shakes !

Kaytea91

Spoiler

Do you happen to live in close enough proximity to train tracks? 

• Sage is as far as I am aware,the most effective and popular herb to cleanse negative energies and spirits, and that is why I mentioned it.

Regards

Dreaming

Just replying to the negative comments. I really don't care...If you are trying to make me care, you are wasting your time.  I am Shaking the dust off of my feet and moving on. I have way better things to do than worry about someone else opinion of my beliefs. 

By the way, Holy Water is not effective unless you have faith in God and in his Power. Without faith in God it is impossible to please Him. Thats why It works for some and not for others... If you don't have faith, nothing God does will ever work for you. Says so in the bible. Thats why prayers aren't answered...because People don't know and have faith that God will do what he has promised. 

-Katy 

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:26 PM, Kaytea91 said:

So all my life I've delt with my bed shaking. Its recently become other furniture. I've had this happen to me forever and I caught a video of my desk shaking one night along with my bed. But weird thing happened I recorded what looked like my bed was breathing. Going up and down , strange I know . I don't know what this could be. FYI my mom and her sisters did Ouija boards etc as children and it all started with them. They would get thrown across the room etc. I can't step foot in my grandparents house anymore. I can feel its a bad place to be. Anyways , so now its bothering me a lot always shaking doors , my couch and other things in my house just to mess with me. What should I do ? Like I said its been with me my whole life.  I also have a 3 year old that talks to something in his room. 

I would find someone who is able to do a cleansing, and together with them rebuke these forces in the name of Jesus.  You must have belief and total faith in the power of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, to rid you of these things.  There is much power in the name of Jesus.  I've seen it work.

34 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

I would find someone who is able to do a cleansing, and together with them rebuke these forces in the name of Jesus.  You must have belief and total faith in the power of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, to rid you of these things.  There is much power in the name of Jesus.  I've seen it work.

Anything you believe in strongly enough will work.

Every belief system has something that kicks evil to the curb.