Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the greatest conspiracy the world itself?

Only_

What do you think? Could our entire existence here in this world be the greatest conspiracy humanity will ever face?

Is this a fake Universe, a matrix-type artificial reality that only seems real for the purpose of keeping us here, ignorant?

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 3

Expose? Sure like the schizophrenic exposing the lizard people. Some people have trouble accept they might have a problem.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

What do you think? Could our entire existence here in this world be the greatest conspiracy humanity will ever face?

Is this a fake Universe, a matrix-type artificial reality that only seems real for the purpose of keeping us here, ignorant?

In short yes, I do believe this could very well be the case..They only teach in schools what is necessary to exsist within an indoctranated system.Designed to keep a worker bee colony busy, while trickery are fear mongering keep us locked an never really truly living...We live to work an we actually miss out on living an absorbing the real beauty of living.

• Like 1

Some of the greatest minds of our generation have gone on record stating their conviction that there is a chance we do live within a computer generated simulation. 

This is one of those pseudo religious type arguments in that we will never truly be able to answer this question, unless there is some Tron like aperture that enables users to enter and leave the simulation we will never really be able to define the simulation, unless the creators of the simulation decide to intervene.  And if such intervention did occur, would we be able to tell the difference between that and magic or divine intervention?

Perhaps the question should be, if we are all the products of some computer generated reality, does this make our lives and experiences any less real?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hre2breal said:

In short yes, I do believe this could very well be the case..They only teach in schools what is necessary to exsist within an indoctranated system.Designed to keep a worker bee colony busy, while trickery are fear mongering keep us locked an never really truly living...We live to work an we actually miss out on living an absorbing the real beauty of living.

Seriously - to me that says you haven't had much of an education. I went through government (public) schools and they gave me the basis to learn. I can take an unknown situation, evaluate it, use resources to help me decide what is happening, etc. Without trying to seem up myself, you can throw me into a variety of situations and I'll adapt.... because I was taught how to learn.

I am NOT a "worker bee" in an "indoctranated [sic] system".

• Like 3

15 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

I could see that as a possibility and many Gnostics thought that.

15 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Expose? Sure like the schizophrenic exposing the lizard people. Some people have trouble accept they might have a problem.

You really dislike David Icke don't you? That is ashame for you.

13 hours ago, Obviousman said:

Seriously - to me that says you haven't had much of an education. I went through government (public) schools and they gave me the basis to learn. I can take an unknown situation, evaluate it, use resources to help me decide what is happening, etc. Without trying to seem up myself, you can throw me into a variety of situations and I'll adapt.... because I was taught how to learn.

I am NOT a "worker bee" in an "indoctranated [sic] system".

Really...you made such an assumption of me from that..You can assume that or jus maybe im that educated that Ive figured it out to a degree that undermines your intelligence..Guess what I can figure out also how to get out of a multitude of lifes unforseen situations..An I didnt learn that school but life experience..So jus whos the best teacher here?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You really dislike David Icke don't you? That is ashame for you.

Do you buy into his bull****?

If there is an entity responsible for this mess, it isn't nice. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If there is an entity responsible for this mess, it isn't nice. 

Now thats the truth for sure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hre2breal said:

Really...you made such an assumption of me from that..You can assume that or jus maybe im that educated that Ive figured it out to a degree that undermines your intelligence..Guess what I can figure out also how to get out of a multitude of lifes unforseen situations..An I didnt learn that school but life experience..So jus whos the best teacher here?

Sounds like you need to tell yourself that for comfort. Figuring out how to project isn't anything to be proud of.

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Sounds like you need to tell yourself that for comfort. Figuring out how to project isn't anything to be proud of.

Oh go away ...you waste my time dude 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

''Sane and insane could easily switch places...if the insane were to become the majority...You would find yourself locked in a padded cell...wondering what happened to the world.''

- In The Mouth of Madness

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

''Sane and insane could easily switch places...if the insane were to become the majority...You would find yourself locked in a padded cell...wondering what happened to the world.''

- In The Mouth of Madness

You mean kinda like now?

Edited by ChaosRose

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you buy into his bull****?

I think he is an amazing researcher and he looks outside the cage of the prison doors that many are stuck in. Have you ever heard of Allegory of the Cave by Plato?

16 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I think he is an amazing researcher and he looks outside the cage of the prison doors that many are stuck in. Have you ever heard of Allegory of the Cave by Plato?

An amazing researcher has evidence and doesn't need to defame.

12 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

An amazing researcher has evidence and doesn't need to defame.

You care to elaborate on that?

3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You care to elaborate on that?

If I accused you of raping and eating people, would you say I'm an amazing researcher?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

If I accused you of raping and eating people, would you say I'm an amazing researcher?

I would say you are accusing the wrong person. Now if you said the Powers That Be were involved in doing that type of thing. I would say you are on to something.

On 1/11/2018 at 7:27 AM, Hre2breal said:

Oh boy! Did your parents not teach you anything while you were growing up or did they stick you infront of a computer to keep you busy?

This is ridiculous! 

You need to get out more and explore the world.....its natural side would be a good place to start. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Oh boy! Did your parents not teach you anything while you were growing up or did they stick you infront of a computer to keep you busy?

This is ridiculous! 

You need to get out more and explore the world.....its natural side would be a good place to start. 

You dont have a clue about me buddy. As you are the type of person you are Im glad of that fact...As for natural side dude you should see where I live.It dont get more naturally beautiful than this..I think you you got this one very wrong buddy...But nice try!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I would say you are accusing the wrong person.

Why?

19 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Now if you said the Powers That Be were involved in doing that type of thing. I would say you are on to something.

Why?

• Like 1