Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the greatest conspiracy the world itself?

Only_

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Yes of coarse! Sorry I was going off a little on a tangent.lol!!:lol: How do you like this explanation for the Matrix:

What is The Matrix?
School or prison, depending on your chosen perspective.
On the one hand, it is a hyperdimensional teaching system accelerating your rate of spiritual evolution by providing you with catalytic experiences in response to your thoughts, emotions, and spiritual composition.

On the other hand, many of these experiences manifest as predatory forcespreying upon your weaknesses. Of course, the only way to prevent being manipulated by these forces is to discover, integrate, and transform your weaknesses into strengths, thereby indirectly accomplishing the higher purpose of the Matrix which is to help you transcend it.

Nevertheless, these hyperdimensional predatory forces possess freewill and have their own agenda, which is to expand their power base and sustain themselves by feeding upon humanity's emotional energies as well as keeping anyone from becoming aware enough to add destabilizing influences to the spiritual prison/farm they are running here on earth.
The total sum of their hyperdimensional manipulation system can be termed the "Matrix Control System" - a school of hard knocks that weakens the spiritually weak and strengthens the spiritually strong, in accordance with their choice to be victims or warriors.
from Montalk

Totally agree absolutely that is an awesome perception.The best Ive heard actually..Was that of your own make up.

• Like 1

Question..Where the bloody hell is Montalk?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Question..Where the bloody hell is Montalk?

Actually I just came across the site myself. Pretty interesting so far.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Actually I just came across the site myself. Pretty interesting so far.

Very interesting indeed I like it alot.

11 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

If you are going to debate in an irrational way I am going refrain from replying to your ignorant questions.

When the accusations aren't against you, you defend this irrational reasoning.

8 hours ago, freetoroam said:

We could discuss the "world, life, society, nature" for ever. The world is many things and there are many different ways to live within it, the posibilities are many,  a matrix, artificial world and fake universe are not it....that  is sci-fi, bit of fun and imagination.

we can always step back into reality ... if you really want to and are still able to recognise what is real and what is fantasy.

How can you be so sure? Might not imagination be a perceing vision to the genuine reality behind reality?

Like William Blake wrote:

''Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable Universe is but a faint shadow.''

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 2

There are just some people who feel like there's something wrong.

Everything's flawed.

So it's either that everything is random, or what made this mess isn't good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

How can you be so sure? Might not imagination be a perceing vision to the genuine reality behind reality?

Like William Blake wrote:

''Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable Universe is but a faint shadow.''

You have answered the question yourself...imagination. 

Remember humans did not have computers before they invented them....when man invented computers and all the gadgets he also opened the human mind to all sorts of new imaginary things. 

Watch shows like the old star trek, on its day it seemed so high tech, now it seems so dated

We have evolution and we have the life around us and we bleed when cut and it hurts when you pinch yourself. Thats real.

9 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

From Montalk.

http://montalk.net/

Oh boy! It is sites like this that is confusing the gullible minds. 

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Oh boy! It is sites like this that is confusing the gullible minds. 

You may say gullible I say curious. I love reading about things that are out of the ordinary. The mainstream is way to boring for me and I learn nothing new from it.

• Like 1