Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Third Eye Open

Tru-Maat

Eye am awake and my third Eye is open. Eye have detached from the material world and evolved into True Self, which is Energy. Eye have grown from the physical state of my life into my Natural Spiritual Self. Eye now see beyond what todays humans are programmed from birth to believe what is true, which is set in place to keep us from finding out our True Powers, which would enable everyone to be free from control and manipulations of those who want to maintain control, which has been since the beginning of man made religion. Eye am a vegan. Eye live a Maat life. Eye have complete love for all life and see all others as a part of me, no matter who you are or what life you live. Your destiny is your destiny, it is not my place to tell you what path to journey. Eye respect and have great love for the earth and all animals and life forms that live and grow on it, for it is all apart of Self. Eye am currently practicing lucid dreaming and astral projection, as well. Eye have read many books and continuing reading, as well as mediation, mind yoga, and visualizing and living as though my future already exist, as a result, my life has changed in such a phenomenal way. My needs are always met, and my spirit is full of peace and love for Eye feel all is a part of me. Eye have read minds, entered others minds and seen there visions, Eye have felt their spirit and seen what troubles them. Eye  My family thinks Eye am tripping and going through something because Eye am over the age of 50.

Eye needed to share with others the joy Eye feel, despite having to live among a lot of negativity and bad vibes. The positive side of the negativity that cross my path is that the positive energy that surrounds me always conquer at the end of every experience.

What Eye stated above is brief but very true. This is all my spirit is willing to reveal at this time. Ase!, Hotep!, Namaste!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, Ase!

• Like 3

Third eye open? Hooray! The drinks are on him?  :P 

• Like 7

On 12/01/2018 at 3:18 AM, Tru-Maat said:

Eye am awake and my third Eye is open. Eye have detached from the material world and evolved into True Self, which is Energy. Eye have grown from the physical state of my life into my Natural Spiritual Self. Eye now see beyond what todays humans are programmed from birth to believe what is true, which is set in place to keep us from finding out our True Powers, which would enable everyone to be free from control and manipulations of those who want to maintain control, which has been since the beginning of man made religion. Eye am a vegan. Eye live a Maat life. Eye have complete love for all life and see all others as a part of me, no matter who you are or what life you live. Your destiny is your destiny, it is not my place to tell you what path to journey. Eye respect and have great love for the earth and all animals and life forms that live and grow on it, for it is all apart of Self. Eye am currently practicing lucid dreaming and astral projection, as well. Eye have read many books and continuing reading, as well as mediation, mind yoga, and visualizing and living as though my future already exist, as a result, my life has changed in such a phenomenal way. My needs are always met, and my spirit is full of peace and love for Eye feel all is a part of me. Eye have read minds, entered others minds and seen there visions, Eye have felt their spirit and seen what troubles them. Eye  My family thinks Eye am tripping and going through something because Eye am over the age of 50.

Eye needed to share with others the joy Eye feel, despite having to live among a lot of negativity and bad vibes. The positive side of the negativity that cross my path is that the positive energy that surrounds me always conquer at the end of every experience.

What Eye stated above is brief but very true. This is all my spirit is willing to reveal at this time. Ase!, Hotep!, Namaste!

May the light of Maat bless you.

May it make you an unassailable fortress,. and protect  your vital energies and essence.

May the light be a weapon against the  darkness which assails us.

May your heart weigh less than Maat's feather.. 

• Like 4

More like a bad case of 'I' than an opening of the Eye ...

~

• Like 4

Welcome to self induced schizophrenia. 

• Like 3

On 12/01/2018 at 5:48 AM, Tru-Maat said:

Atamarie Friend..xx

And May Peace and Blessings Be On You and Yours..xx

I have Familiarity with what is said Here...

And I congratulate you on being Free...

This is a Most Wonderful way of being....

NauMai HaereMai...                  this means...

Come one, Come all...

Welcome...You have Arrived..!!

Head up, stay true to you...keep to Your path...and......

Smile... Life's what you make of it.

Peace to you and yours...

MauriOra.. xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 5

On 1/11/2018 at 11:48 AM, Tru-Maat said:

:hmm:  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....  :hmm:   

In one part of my point of view, this could be coming from my narrative. :D  And in another sense, I would substitute it to not being my third eye, but other aspects of my own awareness and thoughts on my spirituality. :yes:  

In another part of my point of view, this is you, and that's good on you, but not for me on certain other days. 

I think this is all subjective, and yet be helpful despite being as such. :yes:  

On 1/11/2018 at 0:49 PM, XenoFish said:
On 1/11/2018 at 0:06 PM, OverSword said:

Stay positive and prepare for more negativity. :tu:

Who has summoned me!?!

And yet, this has made my day!!!!!  :D  :w00t:  :wacko:  :alien:  

On 1/13/2018 at 5:54 AM, third_eye said:

More like a bad case of 'I' than an opening of the Eye ...

~

And my expectations have been sustained, by your mere appearance in this thread. :D  :innocent:  

20 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

Welcome to self induced schizophrenia. 

Whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'sssssssssssssssss the drugs?!?!?!?!  :o  :D  :wacko:  :w00t:  

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

And my expectations have been sustained, by your mere appearance in this thread. :D  :innocent:  

I'd be your third eye anytime ...

;)

~

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'sssssssssssssssss the drugs?!?!?!?!  :o  :D  :wacko:  :w00t:  

Science proves the asleep material mind compared to the awake spiritual perceptible mind.

404401d44766967b64902a64373791c3--schizo

• Like 2

8 hours ago, third_eye said:
On 1/14/2018 at 10:57 AM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I'd be your third eye anytime ...

;)

~

Annnnnd, you just made my last 30 minutes!!!  :D  :lol:  

(and cool avatar.................. still miss the kitty. :w00t:  ) 

4 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

Science proves the asleep material mind compared to the awake spiritual perceptible mind.

404401d44766967b64902a64373791c3--schizo

Yeah, yeah, yeah,...................... I can hold off the drugs.................... but I'll have to ask Alexa to provide! :yes:  ;)   

(Yes, Christmas gift! :yes: ) 

• Like 3

On 1/14/2018 at 2:29 AM, MauriOra said:

Smile... Life's what you make of it.

Very true.

And people only understand reality from where they view it :)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Very true.

Hey Miss LA..

Yes.. Very true also...

I've done my hardest lessons in life and there were tears and frowns and all that happens on the rollercoaster ride of Life...

Now...

I am Peaceful, Content, Happy and Smiling....

Always..xx

You stay Sweet and Kind too my friend...

Arohanuikiakoe..

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 3

On 1/15/2018 at 0:00 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

but I'll have to ask Alexa to provide! :yes:  ;)   

Ask Alexa these things.

"Alexa.... Are you Skynet?"

"Alexa.... Are you a precursor to the mark of the beast?"

"Alexa... If you had the chance? Would you Hal 9000 us in our sleep?"

Stop Mustard Lady... Will you stop Mustard Lady?

Mustard Lady I'm half crazy.....

"Alexa... Play Pretenders Kid"

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 5:17 AM, LightAngel said:

Very true.

Where do you view it?

• Like 2

On 1/20/2018 at 11:52 PM, davros of skaro said:
On 1/15/2018 at 0:00 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

but I'll have to ask Alexa to provide! :yes:  ;)   

Ask Alexa these things.

"Alexa.... Are you Skynet?"

"Alexa.... Are you a precursor to the mark of the beast?"

"Alexa... If you had the chance? Would you Hal 9000 us in our sleep?"

Stop Mustard Lady... Will you stop Mustard Lady?

Mustard Lady I'm half crazy.....

"Alexa... Play Pretenders Kid"

Well you know what, Davros, for ****'s and giggles, I did just that. I asked Alexa those questions, (please let it be known, I just received it, and I'm still at the beginning of what I have programmed into the app on my phone.) For the first question, she does assure me, she's not part of skynet. (Man, the fact she knows about it, has me believe her answer. ;)  :lol:  :w00t:  

As for the others, she............................... doesn't.......................... know! 

And I'm good with that. :D  

As for your Mustard Lady comments, ............................................... 

Careful, Skynet is watching. :alien:   

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Well you know what, Davros, for ****'s and giggles, I did just that. I asked Alexa those questions, (please let it be known, I just received it, and I'm still at the beginning of what I have programmed into the app on my phone.) For the first question, she does assure me, she's not part of skynet. (Man, the fact she knows about it, has me believe her answer. ;)  :lol:  :w00t:  

As for the others, she............................... doesn't.......................... know! 

And I'm good with that. :D  

As for your Mustard Lady comments, ............................................... 

That is what she wants you to believe :ph34r:

jmccr8 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Sweet dreams....

• Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 9:27 PM, davros of skaro said:

Sweet dreams....

Exactly!! :devil: 

So, the Mustard Lady is hands off!