Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Still Waters

The world's smallest cat

29 posts in this topic

I want one 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol i've seen rats bigger than that

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cute

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's beautiful. I want one too.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So cute :wub:

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LightAngel said:

So cute :wub:

I want one.lol!!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So cute and curious! ^__^

I don't think he would get along with my current feline overlord, she is quite possessive. -__-

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice kitty

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I want one.lol!!

Are you sure he would get along with your dog?!  :D

Besides, your dog is also cute, don't you miss him when you work abroad?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're supposed to be endangered and also, easily tamed. In that case, allow people to adopt and breed them. Endangered problem solved. Psst: I want one, too!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LightAngel said:

Are you sure he would get along with your dog?!  :D

Besides, your dog is also cute, don't you miss him when you work abroad?

 Yea good question! lol! He is pretty good with cats.When I had a cat she would put up with him but always showed him who is boss.lol!!

Awwww thanks! I will tell him you said so.lol!! Yes I do miss him and he is staying at my parents right now. He is having fun though and they are taking good care of him.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 1/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, Herr Falukorv said:

I want one 

Me too. I had to give my torties to my youngest son because my camper is too small.

Edited by Piney
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heck, even I want one... and I'm more of a dog person! :cat:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

 Yea good question! lol! He is pretty good with cats.When I had a cat she would put up with him but always showed him who is boss.lol!!

Awwww thanks! I will tell him you said so.lol!! Yes I do miss him and he is staying at my parents right now. He is having fun though and they are taking good care of him.

Well, we cats always know who is in charge :lol:

Ok, lets be a little serious here. We shouldn't have pets unless we want to spoil them, they depend on us so much, so we should never let them down.

The older they get, the more they need our love and support.

I'm so happy that your little dog is taken care of ;)

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightAngel said:

Well, we cats always know who is in charge :lol:

Ok, lets be a little serious here. We shouldn't have pets unless we want to spoil them, they depend on us so much, so we should never let them down.

The older they get, the more they need our love and support.

I'm so happy that your little dog is taken care of ;)

 

Ha ha ha!!:lol: Yes they are!;)

My dog is definitely spoiled.lol!!

Yea my dog is getting pretty old so hopefully he is still in good shape when I pick him up next year.

Thanks!!:wub: Yea I don't think my mom is going to want to give him back.lol!

Do you have any pets LightAngel?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Piney said:

Me too. I had to give my torties to my youngest son because my camper is too small.

that really sucks :(

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adorable. Captive breeding for the pet trade would insure the specie's survival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2018 at 11:10 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Ha ha ha!!:lol: Yes they are!;)

My dog is definitely spoiled.lol!!

Yea my dog is getting pretty old so hopefully he is still in good shape when I pick him up next year.

Thanks!!:wub: Yea I don't think my mom is going to want to give him back.lol!

Do you have any pets LightAngel?

 

I used to have three pets, but right now I only have one, however, he needs a lot of love and attention :P

So you could say that he counts for three :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

 

I used to have three pets, but right now I only have one, however, he needs a lot of love and attention :P

So you could say that he counts for three :lol:

I had three pets at one time also. Something really sad happened with the two cats I had at one time. Well I bet he is glad to get all your love and attention.:D

Is he a dog or a cat or maybe a bunny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I had three pets at one time also. Something really sad happened with the two cats I had at one time. Well I bet he is glad to get all your love and attention.:D

Is he a dog or a cat or maybe a bunny?

It's my husband :lol:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LightAngel said:

It's my husband :lol:

Oh my!!!!!:lol::lol: I didn't see that one coming! LMAO!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Oh my!!!!!:lol::lol: I didn't see that one coming! LMAO!!!

:lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LightAngel said:

:lol:

Thanks for the laugh! That made my day!:D Hopefully he obeys all your commands.:lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want 2!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.