Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The world's smallest cat

Still Waters

16 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Thanks for the laugh! That made my day!:D Hopefully he obeys all your commands.:lol:

Indeed :lol:

You know, I really loved my cats and when they died then I just couldn't replace them with new ones, but maybe one day I will get new ones :wub:

You get so connected to them, they really are a part of the family.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LightAngel said:

Indeed :lol:

You know, I really loved my cats and when they died then I just couldn't replace them with new ones, but maybe one day I will get new ones :wub:

You get so connected to them, they really are a part of the family.

Awwwww I am so sorry that happened to you.:( The same thing happened to me. We had the two best kitties ever and they were so loving. The one would always greet me at the door when I came home from work. They ended up at a year old getting sick and dying. The vet said they were born with some kind of heart disease. The one died right in my ex-wife's arms. It was very sad.:(

3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Awwwww I am so sorry that happened to you.:( The same thing happened to me. We had the two best kitties ever and they were so loving. The one would always greet me at the door when I came home from work. They ended up at a year old getting sick and dying. The vet said they were born with some kind of heart disease. The one died right in my ex-wife's arms. It was very sad.:(

Sorry to hear that my friend.

My cats died because they were old and it was just their time. They had a long and happy life.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Sorry to hear that my friend.

My cats died because they were old and it was just their time. They had a long and happy life.

Thanks!:)

Cats do live a long time. I have seen one live up to 18 years. I guess as they say they do have 9 lives.lol!!

• Like 1