Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ecuador grants Assange a...

Sooth Sayer

Diplomat immunity granted.

With diplomatic status, Ecuador would be in a position to grant Assange an international passport that would give Assange the right to leave the United Kingdom with immunity.

I did not see this coming. I thought he would spend the rest of his life at the Ecuador embassy in London.

Stranger things have happened I suppose. 

• Like 5

from the link --

Ecuador’s foreign minister, Maria Fernanda Espinosa, made it clear that Ecuador appealed to international authorities to intervene in finding a solution for Assange to leave the asylum he has sought by remaining inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London since 2012.

looks like a solution has been found and approved ..?... a face saving solution --

I want Assange to be free - he's a journalist at the end of the day who headed an organization that
facilitated whistleblowers to get info out to the public - but that didn't go down very well with those exposed - 

• Like 3

What I'm hearing through the grapevine is that he has made a deal with Trump. He apparently said he can prove beyond any doubt the Russian investigation is a fraud, and would hand over that information in return for his freedom. I didn't know what to think of it at the time, but this news makes that rumor much more plausible

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bee said:

from the link --

Ecuador’s foreign minister, Maria Fernanda Espinosa, made it clear that Ecuador appealed to international authorities to intervene in finding a solution for Assange to leave the asylum he has sought by remaining inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London since 2012.

looks like a solution has been found and approved ..?... a face saving solution --

I want Assange to be free - he's a journalist at the end of the day who headed an organization that
facilitated whistleblowers to get info out to the public - but that didn't go down very well with those exposed - 

Exactly. To not let him go free is hypocrisy  at the highest level. Several American outlets have printed classified info over the last year. What's the difference?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, skliss said:

How many contracts do you think have been taken out on him? 

Yeah, he might be better off to just stay holed up in the embassy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skliss said:

How many contracts do you think have been taken out on him? 

How many hired killers do the Clintons have on the payroll? 

That would give you a rough idea of what he's facing. :ph34r:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lilly said:

Yeah, he might be better off to just stay holed up in the embassy.

Pfft.

any half decent assassin could still get him in the embassy.

10 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Pfft.

Someone tried last year....he scaled wall of the building but jumped off and ran when confronted by security. Apparently the embassy folks were angry that it took the police 2 hrs to respond when they're only a 5 min walk away

Ecuador proving they are a mickey mouse country offering refuge to Assange in the first place. nearly six years now he's been held up in the embassy. you'd have thought he'd have dug Tom, Dick and Harry by now.

Or he could have funded an inquiry to clear his name regarding the rape charges. His contention is that they are bogus and designed to get him in a space where he could be eliminated as he knows-too-much. If those charges were dropped he'd be a free man. I have to wonder why he hasn't pursued that avenue...unless they are true.....hmmmm

On 1/14/2018 at 4:38 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Pfft.

Bah! the US bombed the Chinese embassy ''error'' in Belgrade and also the French Embassy in Tripoli. Why not doing it on the Ecuador embassy in London ? Put the blame on some terrorist after it...

Edited by Jon the frog

On 1/14/2018 at 11:17 AM, Sooth Sayer said:

How many hired killers do the Clintons have on the payroll? 

That would give you a rough idea of what he's facing. :ph34r:

Yeah true, I wouldn't expect any help from double-crossers such as Trump and Putin either.  Better to look after his own butt.