Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump cancels February visit to UK

Still Waters

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Deciding not to walk into a hornets nest sounds pretty smart to me. I guess folks see what they want to though.

what ever the reason on this occasion ... yeah why would he want the hassle -

I don't blame him for not coming - the fuss and violent protests would be ridiculous -

unfortunately the Mind Controlled sheep and Muslims would turn the whole thing into a circus - 
they can't wait to rampage and go nuts in the streets -   

The Globalist Agenda Anti Trump Media et al has successfully driven a wedge between the POTUS and the UK -

*slow hand clap*

• Like 4

4 hours ago, RAyMO said:

He won't be making very many visits to 'free' countries in the near future then.

He got along pretty good in the non globalist, free countries he’s been to. I mean we are talking about a country who half the population actually wants to be ruled by unelected tyrants. Has no problem paying hundreds of billions for the privilege of having every aspect of their lives controlled by people who don’t even live there. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

This obsession with bashing Trump is nothing new. He's instant copy for a jaded press too lazy to find real news.  

Right. The mindless herd will always only think what they're told and regurgitate fake news. They hate because they see it on tv every day.

How many of you Trump bashers have proof you've always hated Trump? Or is this the band qagon you jumped on to be "popular" with your friends? 

And if you have always hated Trump, show me proof that your hate goes back before the election.

My money is on you are just trying to be "trendy" which these days comes off as pathetic.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Right. The mindless herd will always only think what they're told and regurgitate fake news. They hate because they see it on tv every day.

I think it is a minority that genuinely hate.

In my case and most of the people I speak to, Trump is a form of entertainment.  I enjoy perusing the mans twitter feed.

While I am sure there are media outlets with a political agenda in opposition to Trump that do go out of their way to exaggerate or make up stories on him, ‘fake news’ has become a buzz word, and generally represents any media attention that negatively portrays Trump.

Now Hammerclaw is absolutely right, Trump would be nowhere without the media, in fact every presidency in modernity has relied on the media to get their messages across.  I am not making any judgements on the morality of such a relationship, but I do think he just doesn’t quite get it, or he simply sees himself as untouchable.

44 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

My money is on you are just trying to be "trendy" which these days comes off as pathetic.

Well that’s a tough call, for anyone politically minded they will undoubtedly form an opinion based on their political leanings, it has become not so much trendy more expected to do what you can to belittle the opposition.

However you know there is a problem when those who are not politically minded find it trendy, as you put it, to bash the premiere.

If nothing else, Trump has an image problem, whether fake, deserved or not, it’s there and he doesn’t seem capable of managing it, instead he takes to Twitter.  

I don’t much care really what people say about Trump, but if I got caught up by the minutiae as much as Trump does I would get very little work done.  I think that is a real concern.

At the very least he keeps the press secretary on her toes.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Having looked up the new Embassy, I think I agree with the Orange Leader, on aesthetic grounds at least. What a ghastly Orwellian creation. 

And the Orange Leader is not?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, RAyMO said:

He won't be making very many visits to 'free' countries in the near future then.

First President not to visit Canada in his first year, in forty years.

Are we brokenhearted?

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Wasn't 'Orange Leader' a guy in the first Star Wars movie?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bee said:

what ever the reason on this occasion ... yeah why would he want the hassle -

I don't blame him for not coming - the fuss and violent protests would be ridiculous -

unfortunately the Mind Controlled sheep and Muslims would turn the whole thing into a circus - 
they can't wait to rampage and go nuts in the streets -   

The Globalist Agenda Anti Trump Media et al has successfully driven a wedge between the POTUS and the UK -

*slow hand clap*

Trump = Good

Mind controlled sheep, Muslims, Globalists, Media = Bad.

(Save time to just copy and paste that.)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

First President not to visit Canada in his first year, in forty years.

Are we brokenhearted?

Did you miss Jimmy Carter that much?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sooth Sayer said:

How many of you Trump bashers have proof you've always hated Trump? Or is this the band qagon you jumped on to be "popular" with your friends? 

And if you have always hated Trump, show me proof that your hate goes back before the election.

Personally my opinion that Trump is a douche-bag hasn't wavered since the '80s. It's also my opinion that he's become more offensive over the last 10- 12 years.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Nah. More Machiavellian.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Did you miss Jimmy Carter that much?

Actually yes, but he was only a one term President. He's come up here many times since.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Nah. More Machiavellian.

Measuring degrees of 'cunning' in the man you believe in, or 'evil' in the man you don't?

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Measuring degrees of 'cunning' in the man you believe in, or 'evil' in the man you don't?

Taking a shot in the dark about whom I know not at all. It's term that fits most politicians to some degree.

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Taking a shot in the dark about whom I know not at all. It's term that fits most politicians to some degree.

Doesn't even have to fit the definition of "politician".

8 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Doesn't even have to fit the definition of "politician".

In any event, politician pretty much says it all. There was only one man who transcends the term and qualifies for the more lofty term, "Statesman" that tossed his hat in the Presidential ring, last election; Senator James Webb, a democrat I would have voted for.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

This obsession with bashing Trump is nothing new. He's instant copy for a jaded press too lazy to find real news.  

The man pretty much begs to be under the spot. He does have a fondness for Reality Tv, after all.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

The man pretty much begs to be under the spot. He does have a fondness for Reality Tv, after all.

Well, he's essentially still on it.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Trump = Good

I hope the mind controlled sheep are halal, or there'll be trouble. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Trump = Good

Your simplification has gone too far - and forced me to clarify :) 

I'm not talking in the black and white terms of Good and Bad -- (like you..?)

so just for the record...

Trump = a man outside the political elite who against all expectations took them on and won -
who's basic mission is to Make America Great Again - and pull the brakes on the Globalist Agenda
that aims to merge the US, Canada and Mexico into the North American Union - this has caused a
volcanic reaction from the Globalists working behind closed doors and outside the democratic
process - and as they own and control almost all the Media outlets they are banging away 24/7
teaching the impressionable masses to hate and mistrust him - applying a negative spin to
everything and telling lies.. creating the emotional virus dubbed Trump Derangement Syndrome
which goes way way passed normal political disagreement and debate -

Mind controlled sheep = people who have been targeted and controlled by a very thorough and clever
Psychological Operation -

Muslims = the same as above - with the addition of religious indoctrination -

Globalists = a group of wealthy and influential people working behind closed doors towards a One World
Government / economy / currency ... that by it's very nature would need to be totalitarian and dictatorial -

Media = mainly owned and controlled by the above -

hope that helps...^_^

and I'm telling you that if Trump came to the UK large numbers of mind controlled and emotionally controlled
people would create havoc on the streets of London - there would be an out pouring of hate - and Trump has spared us this
embarrassing spectacle by saying he's not coming -

and I don't blame him - it's a shame for those of us who don't hate him and see what's going on but the authorities here
are incapable and / or unwilling to show respect to the millions and millions of Americans who voted for Trump and for
the President himself - it's a sorry state of affairs - 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I hope the mind controlled sheep are halal, or there'll be trouble. 

haha

you bring up a good point - ^_^

nothing like a Common Enemy to bring diverse groups together who might otherwise be at each other's throats -

and the Mind control Media has done a good job* of turning Trump into the common enemy -

* good from their point of view - bet they are very pleased with the way it's all going <_<

Edited by bee

9 hours ago, Sooth Sayer said:

it's a disturbing spectacle to see outpourings of hate from people who fancy themselves to be morally superior and above hate...  :wacko:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Yes and how eagerly they accommodate him. The press, that once so piously professed objectivity, have thrown caution to the wind and shown, for the most part, that they most certainly are not. In their eagerness to editorialize the news, they have lost the confidence of a large segment of the viewing public they wish to sway and persuade.

Maybe DT's just a little grumpy as Meghan Markle is Britain's favourite American in the media right now... :unsure2:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, bee said:

Mind controlled sheep = people who have been targeted and controlled by a very thorough and clever
Psychological Operation -

Muslims = the same as above - with the addition of religious indoctrination -

So the entire Muslim population of the world (est. 1.8 Billion) are all mind controlled sheeps who have been targeted and controlled by a very thorough and clever Psychological Operation ?

• Like 3