Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump cancels February visit to UK

Still Waters

16 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

Maybe DT's just a little grumpy as Meghan Markle is Britain's favourite American in the media right now... :unsure2:

That's why, of course! Remember that he said the State Visit would be off if he wasn't invited to The Wedding. That's what the huff's all about of course. 

• Like 2

To be fair, everybody has been controlled by this very thorough and clever Psychological Operation since the days of reading it off the temple walls ...

~

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

So the entire Muslim population of the world (est. 1.8 Billion) are all mind controlled sheeps who have been targeted and controlled by a very thorough and clever Psychological Operation ?

jeeeeeezus :) this is hard work... I am talking about the way Muslims (and others) have been encouraged to go nuts at the
mere mention of Trump's name - and I'm talking about what would happen if he came to the UK as per the topic at hand -

but as you mention it Organized Religion is like a thorough and clever Psychological Operation - and the Mind Controlled
Sheep are being manipulated by a kind of religious fervour where emotion and belief out weigh critical thinking -

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, third_eye said:

To be fair, everybody has been controlled by this very thorough and clever Psychological Operation since the days of reading it off the temple walls ...

~

in differing degrees from the moment we slid out of our mother's womb - 

40 minutes ago, bee said:

in differing degrees from the moment we slid out of our mother's womb - 

Not me ... uh uhh ... when I was the baby I called the shots ...

~

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bee said:

jeeeeeezus :) this is hard work... I am talking about the way Muslims (and others) have been encouraged to go nuts at the
mere mention of Trump's name - and I'm talking about what would happen if he came to the UK as per the topic at hand -

but as you mention it Organized Religion is like a thorough and clever Psychological Operation - and the Mind Controlled
Sheep are being manipulated by a kind of religious fervour where emotion and belief out weigh critical thinking -

I think they've integrated well into London culture.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bee said:

Your simplification has gone too far - and forced me to clarify :) 

I'm not talking in the black and white terms of Good and Bad -- (like you..?)

so just for the record...

Trump = a man outside the political elite who against all expectations took them on and won -
who's basic mission is to Make America Great Again - and pull the brakes on the Globalist Agenda
that aims to merge the US, Canada and Mexico into the North American Union - this has caused a
volcanic reaction from the Globalists working behind closed doors and outside the democratic
process - and as they own and control almost all the Media outlets they are banging away 24/7
teaching the impressionable masses to hate and mistrust him - applying a negative spin to
everything and telling lies.. creating the emotional virus dubbed Trump Derangement Syndrome
which goes way way passed normal political disagreement and debate -

Mind controlled sheep = people who have been targeted and controlled by a very thorough and clever
Psychological Operation -

Muslims = the same as above - with the addition of religious indoctrination -

Globalists = a group of wealthy and influential people working behind closed doors towards a One World
Government / economy / currency ... that by it's very nature would need to be totalitarian and dictatorial -

Media = mainly owned and controlled by the above -

hope that helps...^_^

and I'm telling you that if Trump came to the UK large numbers of mind controlled and emotionally controlled
people would create havoc on the streets of London - there would be an out pouring of hate - and Trump has spared us this
embarrassing spectacle by saying he's not coming -

and I don't blame him - it's a shame for those of us who don't hate him and see what's going on but the authorities here
are incapable and / or unwilling to show respect to the millions and millions of Americans who voted for Trump and for
the President himself - it's a sorry state of affairs - 

Thank you for bringing this up. 

And to be clear, I didn't vote at all in last years election. IMO, Ron Paul seems like he would have been a good choice but that's just me. 

On the other side, anyone that the elitists (the super wealthy) are pushing on us can't be a good choice but, there are so many sheep in the world that depend on being told what to think, what to like, what to feel that if the msm told them Jane Schmoe was their savior, I truely believe they wouldn't ask any questions. 

HRC was under investigation for her crimes while she was SOS regardless of the so called "findings" of the FBI which we are now findong out, exonerated her before they did any investigation.

James Comey committed crimes by leaking classified information. 

Some official at the DOJ (I forgrt his name) had his wife whom worked for Fusion GPS help the FBI obtain the now discredited dossier. He's been demoted, should've been arrested.

Then we have Peter Stzrok (spelling his name right?) and his mistress texting about how they can stop Trump from becoming President.

I mean really? 

That is treason!

And you Trump haters can't see the severity of the situation because, as you claim, there's good reason to not like Preaident Trump.

Regardless, those people are the real threat to our nation. They are the ones committing crimes. Not just against Trump but all of us. Regardless of who you voted for.

If you took 10 minutes to do.the research you would find that there is a shadow government of criminals and they need to be arrested and convicted of their heinous acts against our citizens.

But by all means, ignore the real threat to your future and freedom when you can focus on someone that IMO is trying to do something to correct the wrongs that have gone unchecked because last time I looked......none of you were trying to make a difference or trying to fight the criminal cartel in Washington.

Someone had to take them on and I don't recall any of you running for office. 

Have your opinion but you're wrong.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yes and how eagerly they accommodate him. The press, that once so piously professed objectivity, have thrown caution to the wind and shown, for the most part, that they most certainly are not. In their eagerness to editorialize the news, they have lost the confidence of a large segment of the viewing public they wish to sway and persuade.

As the success of ''Fire and Fury'' suggests, people do want to know what kind of dumb, controversial things President Trump will say next. So, from that viewpoint, the press is actually doing it's job, reporting on a subject the people want information. And one must admit, Trump is making their job pretty easy. Seems like many are only now realizing what sort of character they have elected as POTUS.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

Donnie is just the stop cork to the bottle of political stink. Just as when there's a stink emanating out from any bottle, its the cork that is blamed, if it spills all the better ... the cork should have done its job, move on. If it does its job, fine ... if not then its never what was inside the bottle in the place.

~

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

As the success of ''Fire and Fury'' suggests, people do want to know what kind of dumb, controversial things President Trump will say next.

There's always a ready market for kiss & tell gossip, is what it means. (Well, if not kiss, then sign a declaration of confidentiality or whatever.)

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

As the success of ''Fire and Fury'' suggests, people do want to know what kind of dumb, controversial things President Trump will say next. So, from that viewpoint, the press is actually doing it's job, reporting on a subject the people want information. And one must admit, Trump is making their job pretty easy. Seems like many are only now realizing what sort of character they have elected as POTUS.

No, I think they knew, all along. Many voted against Hillary--not for Trump. For others, it was a revenge vote against the political establishment who crossed party lines to gang up with MSM on Trump. Frankly, I think he played them all for suckers and he still is.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, I think they knew, all along. Many voted against Hillary--not for Trump. For others, it was a revenge vote against the political establishment who crossed party lines to gang up with MSM on Trump.

:yes: 

Frankly, I think he played them all for suckers and he still is.

I don't think so though; that was imply that the whole Presidency was nothing but a scam. I don't think he'd have lasted a whole year, in the face of all the opposition, if he'd just done it in order to string everyone along with a great big private joke. 

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

:yes: 

I don't think so though; that was imply that the whole Presidency was nothing but a scam. I don't think he'd have lasted a whole year, in the face of all the opposition, if he'd just done it in order to string everyone along with a great big private joke. 

He has what he wanted and the joke's on them. He wants them to all be against him and he plays them against each-other and sits back and watches all the clowns on their unicycles, milling about.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Sooth Sayer said:

On the other side, anyone that the elitists (the super wealthy) are pushing on us can't be a good choice but, there are so many sheep in the world that depend on being told what to think, what to like, what to feel that if the msm told them Jane Schmoe was their savior, I truely believe they wouldn't ask any questions. 

:) I just had to look up who Jane Schmoe is ....

There is definitely something very topsy turvy going on and whereas young people might have once been critical
of the status quo controlled by the super wealthy and the political elite -- they might have been rebellious and
demanded that the corruption and dodgey dealings of those in the upper echelons be exposed and curbed ---
the 'millennials' as they are dubbed... seem to be the opposite..easily fooled and tamed in various ways -

along comes Trump - crashing the elite's cosy party and promising to put power back in the hands of the people,
bring back prosperity and create more jobs --- drain the swamp etc - and they don't want to know - 

not just many young people but others - for example all the manipulators had to do was use an edited clip of
something Trump said 10 years ago in a private conversation about women (that wasn't even that bad and has
since become one of the Trump classics -- ) and millions of women take to the streets world wide - calling him
sexist, misogynist etc - it's like people have lost their minds and their ability to reason - IMO -

If people supported him more as President --- he could even go further than MAGA and try to help to sort out the 'Shitholes' - :D 
because that could benefit America as well in the long run -- wide ranging business plans and whatnot...

but I digress - 

it's a crying shame that the Mind Controllers and cowardly politicians have made it almost impossible for him to come to the UK -

and with Brexit round the corner -- it's absolutely ridiculous - just when we need good relations with the US more than ever -
Obama said we'd be at the back of the queue with trade and deals - Trump says we'd be at the front --- 

FFS --- what the hell is wrong with people !!! 

9 minutes ago, bee said:

:) I just had to look up who Jane Schmoe is ....

Jane Schmoe is Joe Schmoe's sister. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bee said:

along comes Trump

Here comes Trump!

Sorry, I'm getting distracted again.

22 hours ago, third_eye said:

Not me ... uh uhh ... when I was the baby I called the shots ...

~

I bet you were the most adored and pampered baby that ever there was... :yes:

• Like 1

And now for something completely different:

Brave Donald ran away. 
("No!") 
Bravely ran away away. 
("I didn't!") 
When protests reared their ugly head, 
He bravely turned his tail and fled. 
("I never!") 
Yes, brave Donald turned about 
And gallantly he chickened out. 
("You're lying!") 
Swiftly taking to his feet, 
He beat a very brave retreat. 
Bravest of the brave, The Donald! 
  • Like 1

^ Someone else has been drinking already I see. 

How very embarrassing for Britain...

Boris Johnson is absolutely right to say that his successor as London Mayor, Sadiq Khan, has behaved like a ‘puffed up pompous popinjay’ about Donald Trump’s cancelled visit to Britain. And they aren’t the only ones. The whole ‘Trump visit’ story has become an embarrassing mass exercise in British grandstanding.

In fact, if you want a perfect example of British delusional thinking look not at Brexit, look instead at the way we have handled the prospect of President Donald J Trump’s arrival on our shores. Nothing better illustrates our sense of self-importance, our priggishness, and our ability to convince ourselves of rubbish if it makes us feel good.

Long before Trump was the Republican nominee, our Parliament had a full debate about banning him from our shores because he had said right-wing things we deemed unacceptable. MPs actually discussed whether Trump was such a threat to British values that he should be blocked from entry or whether he should be taken to a curry house in order to show what a wonderfully diverse country we are.

Meanwhile, our rivals on the global stage had no such frets. President Macron, the French president who was elected largely because he presented himself as an anti-Trump, promptly rolled out the reddest of carpets to welcome Trump to Paris on Bastille Day. The French did not really protest; thousands came out and waved flags and cheered. French magazines talked up how glamorous Melania Trump looked. Nobody called Macron an appeaser.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/britains-epic-vanity-do-we-really-think-trump-cares-that-much-about-coming-here/

Later this year, the world will laugh at Britain after it welcomes the Saudi Crown Prince - just after the protests about Trump's visit....

PETER OBORNE: Labour's hostility to Trump is hypocritical... their governments have given the red carpet treatment to far worse monsters in the past

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5264817/Peter-Oborne-Labours-hypocritical-hostility-Trump.html#ixzz543lWvY8B

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

How very embarrassing for Britain...

Boris Johnson is absolutely right to say that his successor as London Mayor, Sadiq Khan, has behaved like a ‘puffed up pompous popinjay’ about Donald Trump’s cancelled visit to Britain. And they aren’t the only ones. The whole ‘Trump visit’ story has become an embarrassing mass exercise in British grandstanding.

In fact, if you want a perfect example of British delusional thinking look not at Brexit, look instead at the way we have handled the prospect of President Donald J Trump’s arrival on our shores. Nothing better illustrates our sense of self-importance, our priggishness, and our ability to convince ourselves of rubbish if it makes us feel good.

Long before Trump was the Republican nominee, our Parliament had a full debate about banning him from our shores because he had said right-wing things we deemed unacceptable. MPs actually discussed whether Trump was such a threat to British values that he should be blocked from entry or whether he should be taken to a curry house in order to show what a wonderfully diverse country we are.

Meanwhile, our rivals on the global stage had no such frets. President Macron, the French president who was elected largely because he presented himself as an anti-Trump, promptly rolled out the reddest of carpets to welcome Trump to Paris on Bastille Day. The French did not really protest; thousands came out and waved flags and cheered. French magazines talked up how glamorous Melania Trump looked. Nobody called Macron an appeaser.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/britains-epic-vanity-do-we-really-think-trump-cares-that-much-about-coming-here/

Later this year, the world will laugh at Britain after it welcomes the Saudi Crown Prince - just after the protests about Trump's visit....

PETER OBORNE: Labour's hostility to Trump is hypocritical... their governments have given the red carpet treatment to far worse monsters in the past

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5264817/Peter-Oborne-Labours-hypocritical-hostility-Trump.html#ixzz543lWvY8B

Sorry, I thought we were going to be a proud independent country after brexit. 

But only if we keep the US happy, right? 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2018 at 10:53 AM, hetrodoxly said:

I think they've integrated well into London culture.

Just look at all those Muslim women enjoying the opportunity to dance to Western music... oh, you cant because they are not allowed to dance in public. There is always 2 sides to a story hetrodoxyl

45 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Just look at all those Muslim women enjoying the opportunity to dance to Western music... oh, you cant because they are not allowed to dance in public. There is always 2 sides to a story hetrodoxyl

Come to Bradford on a Saturday night sometime if you think all Muslim women can't dance in public. Or drink for that matter... 

• Like 1

When is the official state visit?

And when Trump does finally arrive as a country we will be respecting the office of President of the United States of America.

or are we now a country driven by the left wing Media? Don't like Brexit, talk your country down, ignore the result and hold a second referendum. Don't like the democratic choice made by the American electorate then block or demean the office of President.

Yes, this country as a problem alright with a left wing movement a minority which as infiltrated every aspect from high office to the media which assumes its representing the majority, and thats why they cannot accept Trump or Brexit. - But Britain as always had elements within Govt and Media who flirted with communism. look no further than the Labour party of the 60's, 70's especially Harold Wilson Govt and possible Military coup, you only have to look at the actions of the Labour leadership today during them times and including the 80's & 90's Corbyn and McDonnell no shame in being anti-establishment, anti-monarchy all to pleased to rub shoulders with IRA terrorists all assisted over the years by sympathetic director generals of the BBC - now today Corbyn is the rallying figure for that movement.  This fifth column needs outing.

• Like 1