Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Spacemarvin

My Story

4 posts in this topic

Spacemarvin

From 2002-2008 I attended a local community college. We had a conference for my radio broadcasting class. I was hired on the spot by a radio station (pixy 102.9 - cape cod Massachusetts) 

I worked a few days a week. The building was two stories tall. I know I absolutely know nothing about the second floor. I’ve never seen it. I could pass a polygraph with everything I say here.

I never was required to hand over any form of identification or any plastic cards of any sort. I was handed a set of keys and allowed access to the building. 

About a month into working there my superior came to me and asked me if I’d been upstairs. I said “I’ve never been up there... why?”

she Replied “because I think you dropped this up there.”

i was handed a red plastic card which had my name embossed into it, with an unfamiliar address. The only thing familiar was the town I lived in when I was two. Braintree Massachusetts.

it was a health insurance card with my name and birthdate on it. I thought someone was playing a joke so I tried not to react or be had by it. I kept the card, later asking my mom about it. Her reply “I haven’t seen this since you were two, where’s you find this?” After explaining the story to her and a few friends we all agreed either static electricity or  random chance of events had caused this somewhat unexplainable event to happen. I didn’t want to feel like I was crazy for knowing it couldn’t have been possible, there was no way static electricity could cling that hard.... I let it go instead of asking the same questions over and over. 

I retired the red red card into my “life box” my little shoebox of trinkets I would like to hold onto. A few years later I opened the box and that red card was gone. No explaining it’s appearing or vanishing it was gone. I still feel crazy talking about it. I wasn’t doing drugs or in a mind altering state of any kind at that time. I was paying a mortgage and working three jobs. Still, every time I think about this insignificant moment in my life I wonder how it happened. How did a card from my second year of life show up twenty years later with no purpose or reason other than to confuse me

• Like 3

papageorge1

Very interesting story. Did you do any research on that address? Did your mom ever use that address?

Anyway, it sounds like a good chance of the incidents being paranormal as I have heard stories of random appearances and then disappearances in my time. Frustratingly, there is not enough clues for you to piece together the who/what/why?

Piney
4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Very interesting story. Did you do any research on that address? Did your mom ever use that address?

He said it was his former address....

papageorge1
11 minutes ago, Piney said:

He said it was his former address....

He only said town, not address.  But maybe we should assume the address too. He did say ‘unfamiliar address’ but his mom probably confirmed the address later.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1