Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something weird is happening... Help?

MugMan

Alright first off sorry if this is in the wrong section, anyway. So I'm a 14 year old boy and and live a pretty typical life. There's only 2 things a little different about me. 1. I've had sleep paralysis my entire life. 2. I seem to be able to remember dreams more than your average person too (I have multiple dreams every night). So anyway a couple months ago I found about Astral projection, lucid dreaming, telepathy, etc. So next time I had sleep paralysis I was gonna leave my body right? Well I b****ed out because I was kinda freaking out and haven't really tried much of that since.... until last week. So last week I all of the sudden start really want to try lucid dreaming almost like my brain just told me to go do it idk. Well that same day I start thinking about this girl. She went to the same middle school as me, I never talked to her, never even had a class with her, and never really thought that much about her. Just like the lucid dreaming thing it just kinda planted in my brain without any sort of reason, almost like the universe is telling me she has some significance to me. So I'm thinking "does the universe want me to come in contact with her? " (keep in mind we go to different schools and the only way of communication we have is we have eachother on snap chat and Instagram) So I can't just dm her the universe wants me to talk to her of course. But I can try telepathy/ dreamwalking... And that's where I am now. This has been going on for a week now and it's almost like I need to talk to her or we have a strong connection for whatever reason. So I've been attempting lucid dreaming and telepathy a bit with pretty low success. If anybody has any idea what's happening PLEASE  let me know or any advice on dreamwalking/telepathy would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Its called teenage hormones...

why bother with astral travel?   Buy a bunch of flowers, and a box of chocs, a nice card....and write that you find her pretty and REALLY want to get to know her....if she would like that too?

heck Ive done that while younger.... a box of chocs, card and flowers is more romantic than trying to meet her on the astral plane.... (AND DONT TELL HER ABOUT ASTRAL TRAVEL...OR ELSE IT MAY FREAK HER OUT) ....so....GROW some balls....and discover what life and dating is all about...

Before some other guy beats you to it....

Remember this:  If you hesitate, its too late

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

I wouldn't waste my time on trying to develop 'psychic abilities'. I'd go straight for the real world skills. As Seeder stated, just go for it. If you get rejected at least you asked. That's better than nothing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MugMan said:

Alright first off sorry if this is in the wrong section, anyway. So I'm a 14 year old boy and and live a pretty typical life. There's only 2 things a little different about me.

1. I've had sleep paralysis my entire life.

A lot of people do. It has a lot to do with fatigue and stress.

2. I seem to be able to remember dreams more than your average person too (I have multiple dreams every night).

We all do. 

So anyway a couple months ago I found about Astral projection, lucid dreaming, telepathy, etc. So next time I had sleep paralysis I was gonna leave my body right? Well I b****ed out because I was kinda freaking out and haven't really tried much of that since.... until last week.

So last week I all of the sudden start really want to try lucid dreaming almost like my brain just told me to go do it idk. Well that same day I start thinking about this girl. She went to the same middle school as me, I never talked to her, never even had a class with her, and never really thought that much about her.

Lucid dreaming is a real thing, astral projection is just another 'fancy' name for lucid dreaming.

Just like the lucid dreaming thing it just kinda planted in my brain without any sort of reason, almost like the universe is telling me she has some significance to me. So I'm thinking "does the universe want me to come in contact with her? " (keep in mind we go to different schools and the only way of communication we have is we have each other on snap chat and Instagram) So I can't just dm her the universe wants me to talk to her of course.

Let me make this clear. It is not the 'universe' it is you. You want to and the things that's pushing you is your subconscious desires.

But I can try telepathy/ dreamwalking... And that's where I am now. This has been going on for a week now and it's almost like I need to talk to her or we have a strong connection for whatever reason. So I've been attempting lucid dreaming and telepathy a bit with pretty low success. If anybody has any idea what's happening PLEASE  let me know or any advice on dreamwalking/telepathy would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Telepathy isn't real and dream-walking is just lucid dreaming, same for 'astral projection'. If you feel the need to talk to her, do it. Do not waste time on any of the supernatural things, just talk to this chick. 

Plus welcome to UM.

• Like 3

The guys are right. As a former girl I can tell you that confidence and a bit of flattery can get a 14 year old male much farther than telepathy or astral projection ever can.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The guys are right. As a former girl I can tell you that confidence and a bit of flattery can get a 14 year old male much farther than telepathy or astral projection ever can.

It's been my experience that if you compliment her shoes, good things will follow ;)

• Like 2

Just now, .ZZ. said:

It's been my experience that if you compliment her shoes, good things will follow ;)

Yes, yes, a shoe compliment is always good...hair compliments aren't bad either.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Yes, yes, a shoe compliment is always good...hair compliments aren't bad either.

For me it was eyes. Some women have beautiful eyes.

• Like 2

Yea for the most part everyone here got it right. You are thinking of her cause you like her. Just go for it. In real time.

Oh and Xen doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Astral project and lucid dreaming isn’t the same thing. I do both. If you need any tips on either I’d be happy to help. 

Good luck young man  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yea for the most part everyone here got it right. You are thinking of her cause you like her. Just go for it. In real time.

Oh and Xen doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Astral project and lucid dreaming isn’t the same thing. I do both. If you need any tips on either I’d be happy to help. 

Good luck young man  

I know a lot more than you and I'm not deluding myself into thinking I can 'leave my body' like so many of your kind think they do. That's called self-delusion. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I know a lot more than you and I'm not deluding myself into thinking I can 'leave my body' like so many of your kind think they do. That's called self-delusion. 

You probably know more then me about something, but not astral projection. I never said I know I can leave my body, so you are starting right out with false accusations. I just said they are different. Even if they are both dream states, they are still different. I experience both. Fairly regular. So :P 

If things go the way they normally do, this kid wont even be back, cause no one is supporting the woo.

I'm still not gonna turn this into another me vs Xen AP argument. So I'll wait and see if the kid comes back before responding any further.

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You probably know more then me about something, but not astral projection. I never said I know I can leave my body, so you are starting right out with false accusations. I just said they are different. Even if they are both dream states, they are still different. I experience both. Fairly regular. So :P 

Goody goody gumdrops for you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Goody goody gumdrops for you.

mmm ahh, I know you are but, mm no no. Whatever you say bounces off, mmm no no. Never mind. lol

13 hours ago, MugMan said:

Alright first off sorry if this is in the wrong section, anyway. So I'm a 14 year old boy and and live a pretty typical life. There's only 2 things a little different about me. 1. I've had sleep paralysis my entire life. 2. I seem to be able to remember dreams more than your average person too (I have multiple dreams every night). So anyway a couple months ago I found about Astral projection, lucid dreaming, telepathy, etc. So next time I had sleep paralysis I was gonna leave my body right? Well I b****ed out because I was kinda freaking out and haven't really tried much of that since.... until last week. So last week I all of the sudden start really want to try lucid dreaming almost like my brain just told me to go do it idk. Well that same day I start thinking about this girl. She went to the same middle school as me, I never talked to her, never even had a class with her, and never really thought that much about her. Just like the lucid dreaming thing it just kinda planted in my brain without any sort of reason, almost like the universe is telling me she has some significance to me. So I'm thinking "does the universe want me to come in contact with her? " (keep in mind we go to different schools and the only way of communication we have is we have eachother on snap chat and Instagram) So I can't just dm her the universe wants me to talk to her of course. But I can try telepathy/ dreamwalking... And that's where I am now. This has been going on for a week now and it's almost like I need to talk to her or we have a strong connection for whatever reason. So I've been attempting lucid dreaming and telepathy a bit with pretty low success. If anybody has any idea what's happening PLEASE  let me know or any advice on dreamwalking/telepathy would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Hi there.. As someone elses said earlier.. teenage hormones can be fun..

And stop trying to connect with her with telepathy.. You have her on instagram and snapchat right.. 
Just send her a message telling her something nice a little compIiment and I can guarantee the response will be much better..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MugMan said:

I would say for you age it is pretty amazing you know about lucid dreaming,Astral projection, telepathy and dream walking. Maybe the Universe is trying to tell you something and go with your intuition. I say keep working on all those things you have been doing. The more you practice the better you will get at it. Maybe just snap chat the girl and ask her if she knows anything about Astral projection and go from there.

12 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I am very glad I never came to any of yous on here for advice.lol!! Yous will have the poor kid all screwed up.

Yes but on the other hand you are still single right??? :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Yes but on the other hand you are still single right??? :D

I don't swing that way buddy.

On 1/13/2018 at 3:16 AM, preacherman76 said:

Good luck young man  

Look at that preacherman is still at it and helping others. He has carried the force well. No doubt much more experienced in the other realities, and by now, has helped dozens and dozens of struggling soles fight of those pesky demons. Very very proud to have been apart of your life. 

Edited by SeekerWCF

On 1/12/2018 at 2:22 PM, MugMan said:

Listen to preacherman76 young man. He knows his stuff. The simple and most effective way to get to know your girl is to send a mesege to her saying you have always liked her and ask if you can call her sometime.

We all like to be liked so honestly telling someone you like them can never go wrong if there is a chance at all. 

Messing around in the deep places is not a place for selfish persuits. 

Edited by SeekerWCF

58 minutes ago, SeekerWCF said:

Look at that preacherman is still at it and helping others. He has carried the force well. No doubt much more experienced in the other realities, and by now, has helped dozens and dozens of struggling soles fight of those pesky demons. Very very proud to have been apart of your life. 

Well well look who's back. How have you been my friend?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Well well look who's back. How have you been my friend?

Same old me with one foot in each reality I'm afraid. Thought I did drop in and see if the old crew was still around. 

Edited by SeekerWCF
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SeekerWCF said:

Same old men with one foot in each reality I'm afraid. Thought I did drop in and see if the old crew was still around. 

I've tried to pull away, but just cant seem to. Did you ever make your way to Thailand?