Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
MugMan

Something weird is happening... Help?

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

SeekerWCF
3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I've tried to pull away, but just cant seem to. Did you ever make your way to Thailand?

Yes I did. I spent a month there. Amazing place. You know me though. I ended up deep in the jungle for part of the time alone with my hammock tent. It was all fine and dandy until I remembered that I was in Tiger country, then you would have laughed your ass off whatching me climb trees in the middle of the night so that I could sleep 15ft off the ground. 

I trained in a lot of kickboxing, got a magic tattoo, talked to monks, Hiked through the jungles, dodged lady boys, and considered becoming a novice monk. I'm going back in March to disconnect and finish some writing. I was alone in the Alaskan wilderness for a few weeks last summer too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
preacherman76
11 minutes ago, SeekerWCF said:

Yes I did. I spent a month there. Amazing place. You know me though. I ended up deep in the jungle for part of the time alone with my hammock tent. It was all fine and dandy until I remembered that I was in Tiger country, then you would have laughed your ass off whatching me climb trees in the middle of the night so that I could sleep 15ft off the ground. 

I trained in a lot of kickboxing, got a magic tattoo, talked to monks, Hiked through the jungles, dodged lady boys, and considered becoming a novice monk. I'm going back in March to disconnect and finish some writing. I was alone in the Alaskan wilderness for a few weeks last summer too. 

LOL yea I could see how the thought of Tigers could be an issue.

Oh man I have always wanted to go to Alaska during the summer months. Beautiful and untamed. It must have been awesome. How are the boys? They must be getting big now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

Hey I gotta run out for a little bit. Don't be a stranger. I'll hit you up later tonight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
19 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

LOL yea I could see how the thought of Tigers could be an issue.

Oh man I have always wanted to go to Alaska during the summer months. Beautiful and untamed. It must have been awesome. How are the boys? They must be getting big now.

Huge, hungry, soccer and jujitsu champs, and dam good looking :devil 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
19 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

LOL yea I could see how the thought of Tigers could be an issue.

Oh man I have always wanted to go to Alaska during the summer months. Beautiful and untamed. It must have been awesome. How are the boys? They must be getting big now.

You would think with **** I have staired down in the other places that a little thing like a Tiger wouldn't scare me. Hahah, but I had to leave my .45 at home, and you can't blast a Tiger with light from your mind hahahahah

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 hour ago, SeekerWCF said:

You would think with **** I have staired down in the other places that a little thing like a Tiger wouldn't scare me. Hahah, but I had to leave my .45 at home, and you can't blast a Tiger with light from your mind hahahahah

True. Plus it would really suck to have to kill one. They are amazing creatures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.