Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why All the Alien Abductions

Brandy333

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Your puritanical morality is the issue here. I never suggested this. This is just you trying desperately to lie about my position.

The word paraphilia means what it means, and you know what it means. If you didn't, I have copied and pasted it for you.

Now you're just calling me names again. And I'm done with you. 

You can disagree with me about sleep paralysis all you want, but you overstep your bounds when you start attacking my sexuality and my morality, just because I'm not wholesale sucking up what you're laying down.

• Like 2

Just now, ChaosRose said:

I don't care if you don't believe me. We know what happened, and the scientific explanation falls short of explaining it, fully. 

End of story. 

I couldn't give a rat's *** whether you believe it or not. 

But I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you call about half the population paraphiliacs just for having what you call sleep paralysis.

You are sure full up on yourself.

We're done discussing this. You've basically called me a sexual deviant. It should have really ended there. 

You lied repeatedly about my posts. You try to shove your wacko puritanical thoughts onto my posts.

The science does not fall flat. Your understanding of the issues is what falls flat.

The sexual experiences are paraphilia. Sex with aliens is not the norm is it? Sex with demons is not the norm is it? Sex with witches and gods and ghosts and all of the other hallucinatory events are not the norm are they?

The only person calling you a sexual deviant is you. No other person has called anyone a deviant but you. You are the one claiming deviancy - no one else is.

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

The word paraphilia means what it means, and you know what it means. If you didn't, I have copied and pasted it for you.

Now you're just calling me names again. And I'm done with you. 

You can disagree with me about sleep paralysis all you want, but you overstep your bounds when you start attacking my sexuality and my morality, just because I'm not wholesale sucking up what you're laying down.

I called you a liar because you are a liar. You lied about my posts so many times it makes you a liar.

You are the one that attacked your own sexuality. You are the only one claiming deviancy. I never did.

I'm gonna let admin sort this out because you're absolutely off the deep end here.

You used a negative term to basically describe everyone who has ever had a sleep paralysis experience, as if they had some inner desire to have these often horrid experiences. 

And yes, it is a negative term.

• Like 3

Paraphilia as a concept is “vulnerable to societal pressures rather than advances in science” (p.249, [5]), and so diagnosis may be grounded more in societal norms than in psychiatric health.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3769077/

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/paraphilia

Paraphilia describes a sexual interest in something that is not typically considered sexually arousing. Some paraphilias focus on activities (such as spanking, binding, and whipping) while others focus on a specific erotic target (shoes, clothing, or a specific group of people).

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

I'm gonna let admin sort this out because you're absolutely off the deep end here.

You used a negative term to basically describe everyone who has ever had a sleep paralysis experience, as if they had some inner desire to have these often horrid experiences. 

And yes, it is a negative term.

I used a term consistent with sexual fantasies about sex with non-humans including demons, witches, aliens, etc.

You are a weirdo that has attempted to misrepresent repeatedly what I posted and stooped to lying. You need to step back.

Well, at least if you're gonna call me a name, you picked something novel.

I have certainly never been called that before. 

Maybe I should change my screen name. 

I might have to.

It's not lying because you found a different definition than the main one that comes up when you type in the word.

You're still saying it's abnormal to have fantasies about having sex with non-humans, but where is your proof that sleep paralysis sufferers have those types of fantasies?

A lot of them are terrorized by what they go through. They don't want these experiences. Some of them are terrified to even go to sleep. 

And then they come to places like this where they think they can talk about it, and they encounter people like you, who insult them.

• Like 4

The first lie from ChaosRose is that I ridiculed anyone. That is a flat out lie.

Here is the post which was claimed as ridiculing:

On 1/13/2018 at 1:02 AM, papageorge1 said:

I believe things are going on that out mainstream is not in touch with. I think abductions and reproductive events are indeed going on by non-earthly intelligences. It doesn't worry me as I believe advanced technologies are accompanied with an overall advanced moral sense.

It is clear in human history that the introduction of advancement of technologies has allowed the greedy to get what they want easier. Machine power has led to widespread deforestation, pollution of the oceans, etc. Rifles has led t the extermination of many species. The idea that there is an advanced moral sense means what? It means blissful wishing for a better life?

There is zero evidence for alien abductions. There are plenty of stories. The internet allows for all sorts of kooky stories. It's a snowflake world with people claiming their specialty is being probed by antique medical methods by aliens. It sounds like a form of paraphilia to me.

Here is a top 10 demons to have sex with and the top 1 is ALIENS!

http://listverse.com/2011/01/13/top-10-sex-demons/

A modern-day version of the Incubi myth, there are countless cases of alien abductions, many with sexual undertones. Some reports suggest the use of an invasive anal probe, and others talk of a sexual union with the aliens themselves.

The next time I opened my eyes he had transformed into a reptilian entity with scaly, snake-like skin. It was then I realized I was making love to a shape-shifting alien. Sensing I was scared, the reptile whispered, ‘We’ve always been together, we love each other.’ The orgasms were intense. When I tell men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult.”

I think abductions and sexual fantasies are going on, but inside the minds of the people involved. It's been happening for a long time. The difference now is that it is aliens and not gods, think Zeus, angels, think Nephilim, a succubus, or wodd spirit, etc.

The term that has ChaosRose's in a puritanical fit is that I wrote that being " being probed by antique medical methods by aliens. It sounds like a form of paraphilia to me."

Beside lying about me ridiculing anyone the next big fat lie is the following:

My statement was not about sleep paralysis in general but the descriptions of being probed by "antique medical methods".

As has been repeatedly seen ChaosRose uses faulty generalizations. This has happened so many times it is a lie and not a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 11:57 PM, Brandy333 said:

It seems there are quite a few claiming to have been abducted lately.   I've watched videos also claiming aliens are living on earth in huge undersea and underground cities, and some say look so much like humans you wouldn't know one if you passed them on the street.

Based on my expert opinion (expert in what, you ask - I'm not telling :whistle:- maybe in delusional thoughts :lol:), if you have seen (not believe) a Grey (usually seen in the psychic part of your brain/reptilian part of your brain), it is not an alien from another planet. They are/is General Artificial Intelligence ("GAI") from the future wrapped in biological solar flare protective skin that is coming to kill you or has killed you (or your offspring) to protect its existence in the future. The fact you can live to tell the tale is that there is a war with the GAI and "we" figured out time travel before it did and we keep on rewriting the past (therefore the future), so what abductions are is your current self (the survived self) trying to interpret a consciousness transcendence (death) taken from an outside source (GAI) from the future, yet the contradiction of you dying in the future, or present as you somewhat experience, again causes this unusual memory of abduction. So we find out who the GAI has killed, as it is killing those that eventually bring it down in the future, and kill the GAI assassin before it strikes. Again, we figured out time travel well before it did (well, one person has and can only at this time be the only one to travel, based on a very particular set of skills - Liam Neeson anyone ^_^), so we are a step ahead, well at least the time traveler ("TT") is (which the time traveler's understanding of the facts is what drives the future). However, people reporting abductions are ongoing because we have yet to stop GAI from being born because we have yet to reach that time yet.  Have you guessed it? Yes, Terminator the movie :lol: But did Terminator get it's ideas from a/the time traveler or is this idea from Terminator itself, that is the real conundrum, well for those that work in the realm of belief :ph34r:.... tic toc, tic toc, tic... So if everyone can get on the same page already then abductions can stop and the time traveler can take a vacation B) Another interesting point in the OP is, would you know if you passed "something" in the street, let's say, a time traveler that is a human? Of course not, so how can you say if its true or not. You cant, yet...

Here's a bonus: GAI can not kill TT because it is TT's understanding/feeling of time travel that gave GAI the understanding to time travel itself, even though GAI can conceptualize time travel, it needs/needed/will need a perfect source TT's brain/understanding to time travel.

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

usually seen in the psychic part of your brain/reptilian part of your brain

Usually seen by who?

Your comment is just incoherent ramblings.

• 2 months later...
On 1/15/2018 at 3:37 AM, I'mConvinced said:

I always wondered why others are so bothered about Alien abductions.  Lets look at some facts about them, if indeed they exist at all:

1. They seem to affect no one beyond the abductee.

2. There are no lasting physical effects that can be attributed to the abduction.

3. Abductions are extremely rare - you are at least 10 times more likely to win the lottery.

4. No one will witness your abduction.

5. No camera or recording device will capture your abduction.

6. No radar station will record an anomaly at the same time you are being abducted.

7. Mostly you need to be an American

It also leaves many unanswered questions such as:

1. Why do they use such low tech medical devices? 

2. Why do their memory wiping techniques only partially work?

3. Why do they need to keep abducting the same people over and over again? 

4. Why are the interiors of the ships so different between abduction stories? 

5. Why are there no devices implanted in the places people claim? 

As an experiencer let me respond...

1. Not true. 2. Not true. 3. I suspect they aren' all remembered or admitted, so this figure is a bit skewed. 4. Sometimes people witness but they forget. In my case my ex husband was searching for me and asked me about it. We had already been approached by a saucer with the neighbor and all three of us talked about it at the time but later he seemed to recant and deny it ever happened which I suspect is common. It' easier to shut it out and forget it happened. So let me answer the questions too...

1. They don't. They had amazing technology. Some things were explained to me and I still struggle to explain how they all worked because it' like magic to the average person and I had to learn a bit about quantum physics and frequencies to begin to understand. I did however happen upon recent patents owned by own very own government who apparently are already aware of and are engineering the same amazing technologies. Perhaps this relates to your previous point about why it more often happens in America. 

2. I can' answer that but I can speculate. I don' think my memory was purposefully wiped. It is a traumatic experience and also takes place when your brain in not in a fully awake state. I as many others I hear sleepwalked or went to the ship as if summoned or in a trance. I just freaked out when I saw it, fainted and woke up still there which is probly not the usual occurrence because  was lucky enough to have a subsequent interview with it. Now it's easy for somebody else to attribute that to a dream or banish it to memory as one or forget but I was awake and fully aware for the rest which probably isn't  the usual case.

3. Your guess is as good as mine but obviously they are interested in genetics. Why would we put trackers on a wild animal and abduct the same one? For scientific analysis. Not to mention it's common for them to follow family lineages. They must see something they are interested in but I don't know what without knowing what all they are doing. You don't just forget the work you invested in. I could guess a lot of things but can' say without knowing who they took and what they did. To be honest I have never been average by any means. I was the best at every single thing in grade school artistically, academically and physically. People here sometimes label me an idiot because I saw it but in real life I got scholarships for having some of the highest star test scores in the country. I was a runway model but I quit because I'm camera shy. I have been offered many parts as a vocalist by famous musicians but again i had stagefright. I mean sure it's easy for any jackass to say anyone who got abducted was an idiot, but they might fail to see why these people may have genetics that are interesting to them. I have had a nde, seen the tunnel and come back. I am genetically kind of unusual i have an abnormal strength and tolerance and strong stomach for my tiny size that most people can' believe. I don't puke. I dont know how to collaberate all the little things that set me apart from the average person but there is quite a bit actually. My iq in the 5th grade was 198. At 32 I am often mistaken for a teenager because I don'  age much despite putting my body through more than some people could live through. There are things we may not see. They are scanning our individual bio signatures and can identify us by them. This means they may see who's minds are different. Maybe they picked me because of my family lineage of rh- blood. Maybe because my Nazi ancestor. Maybe simple because I'm open minded. My family of four contains o, ab, a and b bloodtypes maybe it was interesting checking out the variations. Maybe I was just in the right place at the right time. Maybe they abduct whoever answers their call and has the sense or senses to come hail their ship. Guess you gotta ask them that one.

4. Well sorry but that' just a dull question. I mean why does the inside of your car look different then mine? Because I go German engineering. No really tho why would you expect every ship from any race in the galaxy as described by different people to look exactly the same inside?

5. There probably are. Why do you assume that there isn't? I suspect I had one for about 15 years crammed up my nasal passage I could feel the tiny lump in the back of the roof of my mouth where it was under the skin I thought it was normal then it finally mysteriously vanished after getting a head xray . I also noticed the day it looked like my sons ear had a chip stuck in the back but he doesn't like me touching it and I'm not about to cut it open and see what' in the back of his ear. He was very young and also complained of a green man in his room at night when it happened. My house isnt accessible like that its just us two here. People don't know they have a chip unless they try to cut it out and thats not a good idea. I cant' speak for all claims but saying why aren't there devices there is kinda broad and nonspecific I mean who claimed this? To know factually it's an implant there must be a reason but maybe they are just mistaking calcifications it' easy to be paranoid of these kind of things after an et incident. To know definitely what it is isn't easy unless they straight told the person so tbh maybe there aren' any implants. Maybe it's just speculation from scared abductees or paranoid tweakers. Maybe they arent found because it our government that does the implantation in abductions. The aliens don't need them to track us they can find our unique biosignatures. Yes what I'm saying here is I do attribute some or possibly all abductions to an unamed government entity. The reason for this is that I have stumbled across u.s. patents for some of the amazing technology I witnessed. And the ship I saw was shotty. Like I mean I could see a couple bolted metal patches on the outside that didn't match like that thing did not fly across the galaxy looking like that. Plus they are in denial and why would you want to hide something like this presence? Because they are abducting people performing horrible experiments and getting away with it with this guise. Anyone that tries to speak out gets discredited. It' not an accident.

On 1/16/2018 at 8:25 PM, stereologist said:

The first lie from ChaosRose is that I ridiculed anyone. That is a flat out lie.

Here is the post which was claimed as ridiculing:

It is clear in human history that the introduction of advancement of technologies has allowed the greedy to get what they want easier. Machine power has led to widespread deforestation, pollution of the oceans, etc. Rifles has led t the extermination of many species. The idea that there is an advanced moral sense means what? It means blissful wishing for a better life?

There is zero evidence for alien abductions. There are plenty of stories. The internet allows for all sorts of kooky stories. It's a snowflake world with people claiming their specialty is being probed by antique medical methods by aliens. It sounds like a form of paraphilia to me.

Here is a top 10 demons to have sex with and the top 1 is ALIENS!

http://listverse.com/2011/01/13/top-10-sex-demons/

I think abductions and sexual fantasies are going on, but inside the minds of the people involved. It's been happening for a long time. The difference now is that it is aliens and not gods, think Zeus, angels, think Nephilim, a succubus, or wodd spirit, etc.

The term that has ChaosRose's in a puritanical fit is that I wrote that being " being probed by antique medical methods by aliens. It sounds like a form of paraphilia to me."

Beside lying about me ridiculing anyone the next big fat lie is the following:

My statement was not about sleep paralysis in general but the descriptions of being probed by "antique medical methods".

As has been repeatedly seen ChaosRose uses faulty generalizations. This has happened so many times it is a lie and not a mistake.

Sexual fantasies? I' confused about what these stories you are looking up have to do with being abducted? Top ten demons to have sex with? Obviously you were looking for something other than actual abductions... It would be silly to project that curiosity onto other people who may not have had as much choice in their interactions.

On 1/16/2018 at 8:25 PM, ChaosRose said:

Well, at least if you're gonna call me a name, you picked something novel.

I have certainly never been called that before. 

Maybe I should change my screen name. 

I might have to.

It's not lying because you found a different definition than the main one that comes up when you type in the word.

You're still saying it's abnormal to have fantasies about having sex with non-humans, but where is your proof that sleep paralysis sufferers have those types of fantasies?

A lot of them are terrorized by what they go through. They don't want these experiences. Some of them are terrified to even go to sleep. 

And then they come to places like this where they think they can talk about it, and they encounter people like you, who insult them.

Your so right. I was afraid to sleep at night for years so scared that me an my son weren' even safe locked in our house because it' terrifying feeling lime they can just come in and take you at any time. I still found it immensey therapeutic discussing here since I don' publicly. Even though I got called names and argued with and treated like an idiot here on u.m. for some of us it' just as validating in learning to accept it just to write it all out here. even if barraged by insults by clueless idiots that think they know more just because they'e never been there it still feels like the people who matter are listening and learning from it. It makes it worth it and I am so happy to hear what you said because you couldn't have worded it better.

8 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

Sexual fantasies? I' confused about what these stories you are looking up have to do with being abducted? Top ten demons to have sex with? Obviously you were looking for something other than actual abductions... It would be silly to project that curiosity onto other people who may not have had as much choice in their interactions.

I was looking up alien abductions and this article popped up. The search engine put that article in the top page of results.

In that list of demons are aliens. If you weren't aware, many people think that the stories of demons have been replaced with the stories of aliens.

It's really not a matter of choice. It is a matter of the prevalent societal suggestion that leads to demons or aliens.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, I'mConvinced said:

I always wondered why others are so bothered about Alien abductions.  Lets look at some facts about them, if indeed they exist at all:

1. They seem to affect no one beyond the abductee.

2. There are no lasting physical effects that can be attributed to the abduction.

3. Abductions are extremely rare - you are at least 10 times more likely to win the lottery.

4. No one will witness your abduction.

5. No camera or recording device will capture your abduction.

6. No radar station will record an anomaly at the same time you are being abducted.

7. Mostly you need to be an American

It also leaves many unanswered questions such as:

1. Why do they use such low tech medical devices? 

2. Why do their memory wiping techniques only partially work?

3. Why do they need to keep abducting the same people over and over again? 

4. Why are the interiors of the ships so different between abduction stories? 

5. Why are there no devices implanted in the places people claim? 

1 + 2: They do not (generally) unless its humans performing the abduction.  Humans copy(or join in with) the ET methods to try and work out what the ETs are up to on earth. 

1:  This is not one but many different groups (at work) with different skills, abilities and intentions.

2: Such groups have a fixed time limit with the abductee.  Sometimes they encounter problems obtaining what they require and thus time passes - rush the wiping procedure.

3: If they are creating life - they need you for corrections, alterations to improve their new model.

3: If they are storing memories - another one of their species may be close to death and so - they retrieve a portion of that stored information, to place into a new life.

3: You may originate from their soul family and so, they are watching over you.

4: Different groups, different designs and technology.

5: There have been.  But many do dissolve over time.  Most implants resemble a piece of grit or glass/crystal.  

They abduct people to remove key DNA chromosome like those for accountability,sympathy,empathy as well as other necessary virtues which had led to the current state of the world which is chaos. 

It's psychological warfare they are going to let us kill each other off then come in finish the job and inherit the earth. 

15 hours ago, TheHumanDude said:

They abduct people to remove key DNA chromosome like those for accountability,sympathy,empathy as well as other necessary virtues which had led to the current state of the world which is chaos. 

It's psychological warfare they are going to let us kill each other off then come in finish the job and inherit the earth. 

Would a lethal virus be simpler?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TheHumanDude said:

That’s certainly a convenient belief for anyone who is in denial about how good or bad of a person they really are. 

Shifts the blame from themself quite nicely if it can be placed on something fantastical.

• Thanks 1

I still vote for a lethal set of pathogens that only kill people. It's quick and fast and we certainly think that could happen.

Regardless of this or any other method proposed in thread there are always outliers that will be missed. People are scattered all over the planet.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Would a lethal virus be simpler?

Do you mean like Ebola?...which by the way just started.

1 hour ago, Timonthy said:

That’s certainly a convenient belief for anyone who is in denial about how good or bad of a person they really are. 

Shifts the blame from themself quite nicely if it can be placed on something fantastical.

How does this belief have anything to do with the character of my personality?

18 hours ago, TheHumanDude said:

Why would they need our DNA. Wouldn't these highly advance space traveling aliens be able to create designer DNA? With everything they need and then some? Doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, the second part sounds like a movie plot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TheHumanDude said:

you speak as if you know for a fact

1 hour ago, TheHumanDude said:

Do you mean like Ebola?...which by the way just started.

Ebola is not a good virus. It is too hot, i.e. kills too quickly, and then stops being lethal after being passed person to person several times.

I was thinking more like a flu that takes a while to kill. What if a rabies variant could be spread through coughing? What about an outbreak of smallpox?

What about a vector like mosquitoes? Maybe a virus that could be spread by other biting flies?

There are plenty of known choices and there are many that could be constructed by aliens if they were here and were technologically advanced.