Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why All the Alien Abductions

Brandy333

On 4/29/2018 at 11:30 AM, NicoletteS said:

I am genetically kind of unusual i have an abnormal strength and tolerance and strong stomach for my tiny size that most people can' believe. I don't puke. I dont know how to collaberate all the little things that set me apart from the average person but there is quite a bit actually. My iq in the 5th grade was 198. At 32 I am often mistaken for a teenager because I don'  age much despite putting my body through more than some people could live through. There are things we may not see.

You might have a similar chromosomal disorder to mine and be on the autism spectrum like I am. You age a lot slower and heal a lot faster with it.  I'm 49 and look like a 30 year old athlete. Except for a community college associates and college courses I picked up here and there I'm mostly self educated.

My mother, who was a newagy drug addict who liked Indian men fell for all that "blue children alien influence" junk. My Medicine Man grandfather later pushed all that "Skinwalker-Nightwalker" junk.

Later, organ defects were found during a military medical exam and then the chromosomal disorder was found after I had my first stroke and found a good neurologist.  Its most likely from my mothers drug addiction but it was genetic with me due to "carry over" effect and I produced 2 sons just like me. 

Just a warning. If the brain is wired different due to ASD, so is the plumbing. You might be a stroke risk. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheHumanDude said:

How does this belief have anything to do with the character of my personality?

I was careful to not refer to you specifically. :tu:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

Ebola is not a good virus. It is too hot, i.e. kills too quickly, and then stops being lethal after being passed person to person several times.

I was thinking more like a flu that takes a while to kill. What if a rabies variant could be spread through coughing? What about an outbreak of smallpox?

What about a vector like mosquitoes? Maybe a virus that could be spread by other biting flies?

There are plenty of known choices and there are many that could be constructed by aliens if they were here and were technologically advanced.

The Bubonic Plague could be an interesting one to add to the mix.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2018 at 11:30 AM, NicoletteS said:

I am genetically kind of unusual i have an abnormal strength and tolerance and strong stomach for my tiny size that most people can' believe. I don't puke. I dont know how to collaberate all the little things that set me apart from the average person but there is quite a bit actually. My iq in the 5th grade was 198.

By what definition of abnormal strength? I've bent a 6 foot crowbar into an almost V / U shape moving a half ton iron worker. Even lifting things that are 2X and 3X my body weight (which I will never do again). As for IQ, I'm above average on that, but I for some reason do not see you as having a world record IQ.

http://mostextreme.org/highest_iq.php

Last I was tested mine was 113, which is slightly above average and the bulk of that was in mechanical aptitude. 

• Like 2

I think this "phenomenon" has real earth-based explanations. I categorically dismiss any claims of abductions. I'm sure to some (most?) of those who claim to have been abducted the event may seem real. However, I think there are some psychological reasons that explain most if not all accounts. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

I think this "phenomenon" has real earth-based explanations. I categorically dismiss any claims of abductions. I'm sure to some (most?) of those who claim to have been abducted the event may seem real. However, I think there are some psychological reasons that explain most if not all accounts. Just my two cents.

yep, i agree- though one must take into consideration that the majority of claims IMO are going to be a wind-up == but what ones are they? hmmm therein lies the problem! And of course, the biggest problem there is with any claim of the supernatural:rolleyes:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 11:57 PM, Brandy333 said:

It seems there are quite a few claiming to have been abducted lately.   I've watched videos also claiming aliens are living on earth in huge undersea and underground cities, and some say look so much like humans you wouldn't know one if you passed them on the street.

That's true.  There are a lot of alien abductions lately.  I am an abductee myself, and I have a bit of information to share about alien abduction and alien bases underground.  As for the aliens in undersea and underground cities, I think that's true as well.  There is very strong evidence of a jointly held alien-shadow government base in Dulce, New Mexico, and there even were theories that there is an alien base underneath Mt. Greylock, Massachusetts near where I grew up.  There was a large amount of alien activity in the region where I lived, and I actually was subjected to horrendous experiments at the hands of evil Orionids on a couple of occasions while I lived up there.  However, in more recent years, I have been contacted by a benevolent race of extraterrestrials, the Arcturians.  They are bluish-gray in color, tall and thin, with thin, long necks and large almond shaped heads.  The Orionids are brown to brownish gray in color.  They also have large heads and a very different overall appearance that is somewhat similar to the entities shown in the film Fire in the Sky.  

I personally am nearly certain of the shadow government-alien base in Dulce, and I have heard many horror stories of the experiments that take place at the facility (including horrendous accounts of human breeding and hybridization programs).  There also is the story of Phil Schnieder.  He is missing a finger, and according to his eyewitness account, he was working with the military on a mining project when they accidentally drilled into a tunnel that was populated by the grays.  One of the being shot some sort of ray gun at him, which hit him in the finger and caused him to lose it.  He is missing a finger to this day, therefore I see some evidence of his account (though admittedly not proof).  Some abductees report being taken to underground facilities, such as the Dulce base.  Some of them even report having seen agents of the shadow government in these facilities.  I have not been to an underground base personally, but I have been in outer space on two occasions, onboard an alien spacecraft.  

As for the ones that look like humans, there are many that look like humans.  Some naturally look that way (e.g. the nordics, they are largely benevolent).  However, there also are gray hybrids (often look somewhat humanlike but with strange features, such as large eyes and almond-shaped heads, they may pass as human but you'd likely find them rather odd looking).  The Dropa people of the mountains of northern China are an example.  These individuals are believed to have been aliens from a flying saucer that crashed in the region many millennia ago, and their DNA is present in the people of the area.  Another example is the reptilian shapeshifters.  They appear to be human in public, but at times they can be seen "shifting" into their true reptoid form.  Many of them are evil and devious who are intent on dominating and destroying the Earth.  Some say that they are connected to the grays, others say no.  I have never seen a reptilian, but some people say that when in their non-human form, they display animalistic and violent behavior.  Reptilians have underground bases in a variety of locations.

Source: My own experiences with aliens and also extensive online research on the topic, as a researcher of ufology

• Thanks 1

On 13/01/2018 at 4:25 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Once upon a time, people dreamt that witches or hobgoblins sat on their chests, stealing their breathe. 

Once upon a time, people dreamt they they were kidnaped away to Faerie.

Nowadays, we have killed the hobgoblins and banished the Fair Folk.

but the dreams still continue, so we find other actors to fulfil the role, enter aliens. Look up lucid dreams.

I found this.

"In response to a new psychological study of persons who believe they have been abducted by space aliens that found that sleep paralysis, a history of being hypnotized, and preoccupation with the paranormal and extraterrestrial were predisposing experiences, I noted that many of the frequently reported particulars of the abduction experience bear more than a passing resemblance to medical-surgical procedures and propose that experience with these may also be contributory. There is the altered state of consciousness, uniformly colored figures with prominent eyes, in a high-tech room under a round bright saucerlike object; there is nakedness, pain and a loss of control while the body's boundaries are being probed; and yet the figures are thought benevolent. No medical-surgical history was apparently taken in the above mentioned study, but psychological laboratory work evaluated false memory formation.

I discuss problems in assessing intraoperative awareness and ways in which the medical hypothesis could be elaborated and tested. If physicians are causing this syndrome in a percentage of patients, we should know about it; and persons who feel they have been abducted should be encouraged to inform their surgeons and anesthesiologists without challenging their beliefs."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18834282

Edited by Fila
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

That's true.  There are a lot of alien abductions lately.  I am an abductee myself, and I have a bit of information to share about alien abduction and alien bases underground. 

Hi, thanks for sharing. I am interested in hearing from abductees.., but I need to come up with a way to do it on a larger scale and filter out obvious trolls. I think I have come up with something, and will start a new thread about it soon. I'd like to ask you a few questions if you have the time.

Here's another article I found:

Alien abduction experiences: Some clues from neuropsychology and neuropsychiatry.

Abstract

INTRODUCTION:

Many thousands of people around the world firmly believe that they have been abducted by alien beings and taken on board spaceships where they have been subjected to painful medical examination.

METHOD:

Given that such accounts are almost certainly untrue, four areas of neuroscience are considered with respect to possible clues that may lead towards a fuller understanding of the alien abduction experience.

RESULTS:

First, it is argued that sleep paralysis may be implicated in many such claims. Second, research into false memories is considered. It is argued that abductees may be more prone to false memories than the general population. Third, evidence is considered relating to the mental health of abductees. It is concluded that there is currently no convincing evidence for higher rates of serious psychopathology amongst abductees compared to the general population. However, abductees do seem to show higher levels on some potentially relevant measures (e.g., tendency to dissociate). Finally, claims that alien abduction experiences may be linked to abnormal activity in the temporal lobes is considered.

CONCLUSION:

Although the neurosciences provide many clues to the nature of this bizarre experience, further research is required before a full understanding will be attained.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16571535

(Now that is what I call a conclusion. 10/10 Top marks.)

Edited by Fila

42 minutes ago, Fila said:

Hi, thanks for sharing. I am interested in hearing from abductees.., but I need to come up with a way to do it on a larger scale and filter out obvious trolls. I think I have come up with something, and will start a new thread about it soon. I'd like to ask you a few questions if you have the time.

Here's another article I found:

Alien abduction experiences: Some clues from neuropsychology and neuropsychiatry.

Abstract

INTRODUCTION:

Many thousands of people around the world firmly believe that they have been abducted by alien beings and taken on board spaceships where they have been subjected to painful medical examination.

METHOD:

Given that such accounts are almost certainly untrue, four areas of neuroscience are considered with respect to possible clues that may lead towards a fuller understanding of the alien abduction experience.

RESULTS:

First, it is argued that sleep paralysis may be implicated in many such claims. Second, research into false memories is considered. It is argued that abductees may be more prone to false memories than the general population. Third, evidence is considered relating to the mental health of abductees. It is concluded that there is currently no convincing evidence for higher rates of serious psychopathology amongst abductees compared to the general population. However, abductees do seem to show higher levels on some potentially relevant measures (e.g., tendency to dissociate). Finally, claims that alien abduction experiences may be linked to abnormal activity in the temporal lobes is considered.

CONCLUSION:

Although the neurosciences provide many clues to the nature of this bizarre experience, further research is required before a full understanding will be attained.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16571535

(Now that is what I call a conclusion. 10/10 Top marks.)

I would like to participate in any research on this subject.  I would only ask that my real life name not be made public via the research.  However, if you have any surveys that you would like abductees to participate in, I am more than interested.  You can PM me if you want.  The only thing I disagree with in the brief is that the experiences are untrue.  I know them to be true from my own experience and observations, and in fact received a strange mark on my abdomen from my most recent encounter with extraterrestrial beings (the Arcturians) that took two years to fully dissipate.  Unfortunately (or fortunately), humans are not the master of Earth, and my experiences and the experiences of millions of others of people can see that.  It is about time that these experiences be studied, and those who are aware of this from firsthand experience are finally shown to be correct.  I get that it's a tough pill to swallow, only us abductees have been forced to swallow it unlike non-abductees.  Aside from that, there are no differences between abductees and non-abuductees.  I very much would like to participate in research, as it would help to confirm this.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

15 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

As for the aliens in undersea and underground cities, I think that's true as well.  There is very strong evidence of a jointly held alien-shadow government base in Dulce, New Mexico, and there even were theories that there is an alien base underneath Mt. Greylock, Massachusetts near where I grew up.

What is this strong evidence?