Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why All the Alien Abductions

Brandy333

It seems there are quite a few claiming to have been abducted lately.   I've watched videos also claiming aliens are living on earth in huge undersea and underground cities, and some say look so much like humans you wouldn't know one if you passed them on the street.

• Like 1

Once upon a time, people dreamt that witches or hobgoblins sat on their chests, stealing their breathe. 

Once upon a time, people dreamt they they were kidnaped away to Faerie.

Nowadays, we have killed the hobgoblins and banished the Fair Folk.

but the dreams still continue, so we find other actors to fulfil the role, enter aliens. Look up lucid dreams.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Without any kind of solid evidence, they are just unsubstantiated stories. People make up stuff all the time on YouTube and other websites by deliberate misquotation, or flat out fabrication. On YouTube, you can find channels such as secureteam10 that deliberately attribute something to someone, when they never said that. A good example is secureteam10 uses computer voice generation that states that Buzz Aldrin saw a UFO etc.. Yet, when you watch current video's with Buzz Aldrin talking, he will tell you he didn't see any. So there are deliberate fakers all over the internet.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3

I was abducted!  (okay you have to read this with a British Accent)  I know I was....I can't prove it...they erased all me memories of it.

I can't prove it...but I believe it to be true.  You might ask, how do you know you were abducted if they erased your memory?  I don't know...all I bloody know is that one mornin' I started talking with a British Accent.  And me head was itchin' all over...so...I'm pretty sure I was abducted...I don't know if it's true...it's just what I believe.

Phew...I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

It seems there are quite a few claiming to have been abducted lately.   I've watched videos also claiming aliens are living on earth in huge undersea and underground cities, and some say look so much like humans you wouldn't know one if you passed them on the street.

I believe things are going on that out mainstream is not in touch with. I think abductions and reproductive events are indeed going on by non-earthly intelligences. It doesn't worry me as I believe advanced technologies are accompanied with an overall advanced moral sense.

• Like 3

Well, being the resident Reptilian, I can say..

ok that's just something someone called me, but still.

I think abduction experiences are like shadow person experiences.

They're something that happens to people during altered states of consciousness.

That said, we can affect our subconscious and take hold of the reins again.

Do the LBRP, or some kind of banishment you believe in. It will help. 

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 0:46 AM, ChaosRose said:

Well, being the resident Reptilian, I can say..

Better watch out for Kyle Odom. :lol:

On 2018-01-13 at 6:28 AM, South Alabam said:

Without any kind of solid evidence, they are just unsubstantiated stories.

Just like the bible

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Just like the bible

Such an insightful and pertinent comment.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Such an insightful and pertinent comment.

glad you liked it

On 1/13/2018 at 1:02 AM, papageorge1 said:

I believe things are going on that out mainstream is not in touch with. I think abductions and reproductive events are indeed going on by non-earthly intelligences. It doesn't worry me as I believe advanced technologies are accompanied with an overall advanced moral sense.

It is clear in human history that the introduction of advancement of technologies has allowed the greedy to get what they want easier. Machine power has led to widespread deforestation, pollution of the oceans, etc. Rifles has led t the extermination of many species. The idea that there is an advanced moral sense means what? It means blissful wishing for a better life?

There is zero evidence for alien abductions. There are plenty of stories. The internet allows for all sorts of kooky stories. It's a snowflake world with people claiming their specialty is being probed by antique medical methods by aliens. It sounds like a form of paraphilia to me.

Here is a top 10 demons to have sex with and the top 1 is ALIENS!

http://listverse.com/2011/01/13/top-10-sex-demons/

A modern-day version of the Incubi myth, there are countless cases of alien abductions, many with sexual undertones. Some reports suggest the use of an invasive anal probe, and others talk of a sexual union with the aliens themselves.

The next time I opened my eyes he had transformed into a reptilian entity with scaly, snake-like skin. It was then I realized I was making love to a shape-shifting alien. Sensing I was scared, the reptile whispered, ‘We’ve always been together, we love each other.’ The orgasms were intense. When I tell men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult.”

I think abductions and sexual fantasies are going on, but inside the minds of the people involved. It's been happening for a long time. The difference now is that it is aliens and not gods, think Zeus, angels, think Nephilim, a succubus, or wodd spirit, etc.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

It is clear in human history that the introduction of advancement of technologies has allowed the greedy to get what they want easier. Machine power has led to widespread deforestation, pollution of the oceans, etc. Rifles has led t the extermination of many species. The idea that there is an advanced moral sense means what? It means blissful wishing for a better life?

What you are describing is technological advancement without an accompanying moral overview. But eventually a higher moral understanding of the overall situation does occur. I tend to think a super advanced civilization is already there.

There is zero evidence for alien abductions. There are plenty of stories. 

To me, plenty of stories from sane people is evidence that something may be going on. And this includes reproductive experiments with missing fetuses that doctors can't explain. 

Many here confuse the word 'evidence' with 'proof'. 'Evidence' in the broad sense is anything that helps you form a judgment.

The internet allows for all sorts of kooky stories. It's a snowflake world with people claiming their specialty is being probed by antique medical methods by aliens. It sounds like a form of paraphilia to me.

Here is a top 10 demons to have sex with and the top 1 is ALIENS!

http://listverse.com/2011/01/13/top-10-sex-demons/

I think abductions and sexual fantasies are going on, but inside the minds of the people involved. It's been happening for a long time. The difference now is that it is aliens and not gods, think Zeus, angels, think Nephilim, a succubus, or wodd spirit, etc.

Almost unanimously I hear the abduction stories to be absolutely terrifying and not at all pleasurable in any sexual or other way.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2018 at 6:02 AM, papageorge1 said:

I believe things are going on that out mainstream is not in touch with. 

Yep...reality.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

What you are describing is technological advancement without an accompanying moral overview. But eventually a higher moral understanding of the overall situation does occur. I tend to think a super advanced civilization is already there.

To me, plenty of stories from sane people is evidence that something may be going on. And this includes reproductive experiments with missing fetuses that doctors can't explain. 

Many here confuse the word 'evidence' with 'proof'. 'Evidence' in the broad sense is anything that helps you form a judgment.

Almost unanimously I hear the abduction stories to be absolutely terrifying and not at all pleasurable in any sexual or other way.

Do you have examples of that? As technological complexity and drive continues at an ever increasing pace I don't see how "eventually" is going to catch up. That was predicted by Toffler in the 70s.

The fact of the matter is that missing fetuses is just another story. There is nothing but stories. Does it matter who tells the story? Not really. People can be sane and just want attention. People can be sane but repeat their dreams.

Anecdotes are not proof or evidence. Some here confuse the word 'anecdote' with 'evidence'. The issue here is that anecdotes cannot be independently verified. It is not possible to determine what happened by listening to an anecdote.

You might think that being terrified is not pleasurable in any way. For some people it is. There are people that like the thrill of being caught in public places, physical abuse is pleasurable, public humiliation is pleasurable, being robbed is pleasurable, being the victim of assault is pleasurable. So why not being poked by an alien wielding a probe that is archaic technology? Some people want to be sexually aroused by demons. I posted a link to people that find alien sex the number 1 kick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Do you have examples of that? As technological complexity and drive continues at an ever increasing pace I don't see how "eventually" is going to catch up. That was predicted by Toffler in the 70s.

The example is the environmentally and socially conscious people of today, that have emerged from consideration of errors of the past.

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The fact of the matter is that missing fetuses is just another story. There is nothing but stories. Does it matter who tells the story? Not really. People can be sane and just want attention. People can be sane but repeat their dreams.

Anecdotes are not proof or evidence. Some here confuse the word 'anecdote' with 'evidence'. The issue here is that anecdotes cannot be independently verified. It is not possible to determine what happened by listening to an anecdote.

Again, you are asking for indisputable proof and that is never possible with temporary events. Our reason is our best tool at this point. Anecdotes are evidence (not proof) as they help us form our judgment.

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You might think that being terrified is not pleasurable in any way. For some people it is. There are people that like the thrill of being caught in public places, physical abuse is pleasurable, public humiliation is pleasurable, being robbed is pleasurable, being the victim of assault is pleasurable. So why not being poked by an alien wielding a probe that is archaic technology? Some people want to be sexually aroused by demons. I posted a link to people that find alien sex the number 1 kick.

It seems you are trying to force some sexual theory onto this to help explain it all away. The theory seems forced to me and I am definitely not buying it. I see no evidence from the claimed abductees to support this theory.

• Like 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

The example is the environmentally and socially conscious people of today, that have emerged from consideration of errors of the past.

Again, you are asking for indisputable proof and that is never possible with temporary events. Our reason is our best tool at this point. Anecdotes are evidence (not proof) as they help us form our judgment.

It seems you are trying to force some sexual theory onto this to help explain it all away. The theory seems forced to me and I am definitely not buying it. I see no evidence from the claimed abductees to support this theory.

They are not the leading forces of technological advancement are they? They are not the users of advanced technology are they? They are always the followers and often decades in the back.

I am not asking for indisputable proof. That is you moving the goal posts yet again. I am asking for evidence. You do know the difference right or were you referring to yourself when you posted " Many here confuse the word 'evidence' with 'proof'. "?

There is no evidence of abductions. So there won't be any evidence for my suggestion. How could there be evidence if there is no evidence for the original situation.

So why did I make my suggestion? Because it fits in with the way people behave. There are similar situations such as people claiming to have sex with angels, demons, and ghosts. What is a simpler situation? On the one hand we have to suppose that aliens exist and they have the "hardware" to have sex with humans or this is a sexual fantasy with aliens in the place of demons, gods, ghosts, or whatever. Aliens just seem to be the most recent sexual objects in a long history of sexual encounters between humans and non-humans.

• Like 1

It starts with generational embarrassment.  Teenagers are so  grossed out by their parents that they don't want to be related.  They daydream that they were adopted and that their real parents are rich and as cool as they are and will someday come back and find them and take them back to the cool life where they belong.  No more dull future of work and bills  and so-called friends that don't like you and romantic interests that won't give you the time of day and a pimply ugly face and an uncoordinated body.  Without aware, concerned family members to pull one back it ends in alienation, and a small step to alien abduction.  QED.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

They are not the leading forces of technological advancement are they? They are not the users of advanced technology are they? They are always the followers and often decades in the back.

I am not asking for indisputable proof. That is you moving the goal posts yet again. I am asking for evidence. You do know the difference right or were you referring to yourself when you posted " Many here confuse the word 'evidence' with 'proof'. "?

There is no evidence of abductions. So there won't be any evidence for my suggestion. How could there be evidence if there is no evidence for the original situation.

So why did I make my suggestion? Because it fits in with the way people behave. There are similar situations such as people claiming to have sex with angels, demons, and ghosts. What is a simpler situation? On the one hand we have to suppose that aliens exist and they have the "hardware" to have sex with humans or this is a sexual fantasy with aliens in the place of demons, gods, ghosts, or whatever. Aliens just seem to be the most recent sexual objects in a long history of sexual encounters between humans and non-humans.

What would qualify as ‘evidence’ for alien abductions in your view? (And not just what isn’t evidence in your view.) And how would that evidence differ from proof?

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

That tends to happen among the human race as well. So?

What doctors exactly would that be? Any references to any such?

Proof is really a mathematical concept (until an ET spaceship show up and says hello), science lives of evidence. 

Which means what, exactly? 

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

I think Alien abductions happen. But until a live alien is captured and announces on live TV that it abducts humans the skeptics will remain. Even if that happens they will say it is fake. So I guess everybody can research it for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

• Like 2

On 13/01/2018 at 4:57 AM, Brandy333 said:

It seems there are quite a few claiming to have been abducted lately.

Really?   Kindly tell me about the latest abduction, or just give me a link

• Like 1

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

What would qualify as ‘evidence’ for alien abductions in your view? (And not just what isn’t evidence in your view.) And how would that evidence differ from proof?

What is clear is that anecdotes is not evidence. There are all sorts of stories from posters claiming to be aliens to abductees to riding in spaceships to whatever. They are just stories. Evidence is something that can be independently verified. It is something that is more than a yarn, tall tale, etc. Alien abduction claims could be verified by producing an alien device. That has never happened. So how would we know it is alien? It is a device that is shown to do something that incorporates technologies not currently available. It could be a piece of electronics with geometries too dense for current technologies. But it turns out to be a CM design. It is evidence, but is it proof? No.

• Like 2