Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Bigbull

In need of help

4 posts in this topic

Bigbull

Hi all am new to the forum you guys sound like nice people who like to help each other.

I am looking for an ovilus 1- 4 as i have been told they are the most stable ones to use I have tried googling for them but not found any here in the uk if anyone can help I would appreciate it 

Thank you 

• Like 1

XenoFish

You can't import one?

rashore

Welcome to UM Bugbull :st

We don't get a lot of folks around here that use equipment like that. But if you can't find such devices locally, you will have to shop online. I recommend you skip shopping at any ghost hunter sites- they are often scammy overcharging. Try Amazon or other reputable online sellers.

KatyAD

I'd stay away from anything assoicated with contacting spirits. I found out a while ago the hard way, what happens when you mess around with the spiritual relm. Just to add to that...The devil would have people believe that dead people hang around...for various reasons. The truth is...after you leave this world..its 100% up to God what happens to you. If you believe in Jesus you go to heaven, if you don't...you will go to hell. 

No one gets to stick around...God takes care of the things that need to be taken care of. For example...I dreamed about an uncle that i had not seen nor thought of in ages...and all of a sudden i had a dream of him...and i followed him up some steps and i saw what looked like a wad of chewing gum on a wall with fly's flying all around it. Later the following day i searched the internet trying to find out what happens to joe. 

Come to find out, he passed two years before..and no one ever told any of my family. 

The things that stick around here...in this relm are...the Holy Spirit, angels and demons. There is a great spiritual battle going on in the unseen relm. If you spend too much time in the darkness...it will envelop you. The bible tells people to stay away from occult practices...Because they bring eveil into your life. 

When i was 21 i used automatic writing...i started hearing voices in my head. They would talk, we would converse like you and i would...over a cup of coffee. I found out later that they were actually demons...and i remember fighting to control my own body as it walked across the dinning room of my house. The demons would actually take compleat control of me. 

So sorry for making this long. 

If you are into that type of thing and you are a christian. i would recommend seaking God about it...tell Him you want to be used in that type of ministry, because God cant seem to get enough people in that type of ministry. Just a thought. 

God bless,

be safe.

-Katy

• Like 1