Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Encounters

kaylierea

Within the time period of 1 week, I have been visited by what I believe to be the same ghost twice. Once was on Christmas morning. I was sleeping in the front room on the couch when I heard footsteps. No one else was awake yet. I heard the footsteps come down the stairs into the front room. The room went suddenly cold. I felt and heard it walk around the table and I felt an icy hand on my bare arm and a feeling of silk. 3 days later I was typing at the computer when I felt someone breathing on my neck and I thought it was my Dad being weird so I told him to stop but when I turned around there was no one there. I used to have ghost encounters when I was a child and I've always felt like there was someone in this house but no one has ever died here. The people we bought it from built it and I have felt feelings like this before we were even in this house. What could it be?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kaylierea

• Lord_Kazius

• Twistn6

• What's the point of life?

Within the time period of 1 week, I have been visited by what I believe to be the same ghost twice. Once was on Christmas morning. I was sleeping in the front room on the couch when I heard footsteps. No one else was awake yet. I heard the footsteps come down the stairs into the front  room. The room went suddenly cold. I felt and heard it walk around the table and I felt an icy hand on my bare arm and a feeling of silk. 3 days later I was typing at the computer when I felt someone breathing on my neck and I thought it was my Dad being weird so I told him to stop but when I turned around there was no one there. I used to have ghost encounters when I was a child and I've always felt like there was someone in this house but no one has ever died here. The people we bought it from built it and I have felt feelings like this before we were even in this house. What could it be?

446594[/snapback]

"It" could be a lot of things but what are going to do to find out?

Drafts, house shifting from wind, mice, the mind from questioning it. Find out as much as you can about the house and maybe something will cross you right. And if you do have your self a gohst that can feel like silk... Be nice grin2.gif Dress warm so it doesn't get a jump on ya, maybe you'l see what it is then. Good luck, have fun yes.gif

Is there any old things in your house like furnture, or hierlumes some times a ghost will attach themselves to something that brought them joy in life. Even though noone has died in the house it could be on the land or something near you.

Ok I am not as sensitive as my wife is, so this is second hand. But being with her all these years I have seen some strange things.

Any way for a while after moving into my inlaws house( they had past on, leaving us the home) My wife said her Dad would kiss her on the forehead before she went to sleep. No problem because the kids had seen him to, and every one loved Grandpa.

One night the wife said she felt some one else present, and she didn't like the feeling, vibes, what ever. So out load she told her Dad that she was scared and didn't like who was there, and the presents was gone.

So I quess any spirit can show up. It you feel uncomfortable about it, speak out loud, express your opinion. If its bad it may leave. But on and off I have lived with a couple of un seen house guests. Most have been pleasant and in a cases helpful.

Hope this helps.

Roger