Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Christinafly

Dreams

3 posts in this topic

Christinafly

ITn I just had 2 weird dreams and I don't understand them my first dream my cat bit me and someone yelling in my ear and my 2nd dream someone hugging me while I'm sleeping. I need help to understand it.

XenoFish
1 hour ago, Christinafly said:

ITn I just had 2 weird dreams and I don't understand them my first dream my cat bit me and someone yelling in my ear and my 2nd dream someone hugging me while I'm sleeping. I need help to understand it.

Dreams can be a product of desire or fear. Perhaps you're afraid of getting attacked and people yelling at you, and the other dream could represent a desire for affection/love. 

Edited by XenoFish

Herr Falukorv

I dream almost every night and some of them I remember..

Most are just nonsense but some are so real and eveyrday stuff that days can go by before I realise that it never happened it was just a dream.
I remember I had an episode while living with my parents when I awoke sitting up and was hearing the phone ringing.
The phone never rang it was just in my dream.. Probably my subconscious trying to wake me up so I wont be late to school.

Then I have dreams when I am in a fight or having sex allways waking up just before climax.
I have had some really crazy fighting dreams when I have tried to fight of an attacker.
Once I kicked so hard and hit the wall beside the bed my bigtoesnail got blue and it later fell of.
I have hit the wall and sprained my wrist two times.

And once I kicked away my cat so he flew through the room and hit the wall on the other side..
haha it took awhile before he dared to sleep on my legs again.

The scariest dreams for me have been those when I have slept with my arm under the pillow.
And while sleeping my arm have gone numb.
Then I dream that someone cut of my arm with an axe or in an accident losing it.
Then I wake up scared and sweaty and have no control of my arm.
So I have to use my other arm to lift and move it because it is totaly numb and I cant move it.
It doesnt even feel like its my own arm lying there because there is no feeling in it.

The dream you said about someone yelling at you I have experienced to.
Maybe not the same as you but I wake up fully awake because someone has yelled my name..
But noones there, Im home alone.

• Like 1