Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning

nowSwon

„Lengva palenkti gerą žmogų blogio pusėn, pakanka jį įtikinti, kad tikslas pateisina priemones.“ Neringa Vaitkutė

"It's easy to push a good man to evil side, it's enought to convince him that aim justifies means." Neringa Vaitkutė

This message is a warning and not proof of any kind.
In 2005 in one Lithuanian chat chamber came a man who named himself Incognito.
He told an incredible story, which everywhere existant sceptics tried to denie. Of course they made themself to believe that story is not truth because that is just impossible, no other proofs they have.
Memories of Incognito were supressed. And he told them during long time span. His lost memories came to him in little pieces.
The last whole picture of his story may be put into several lines you are going to read.
In 1974 that man got into KGB trap. They proposed to him a participation in an unusual test, but didn't introduced any details.
Early in the morning he and one KGB agent came to a remote place. After waiting of several hours an alien spaceship went down. And four teenage height aliens with guns kidnapped Incognito. They have tried to break Inkognito's spirit even on that spaceship. In order to do that aliens have left Incognito to die on the Moon dust, but when air was breathed out some kind safety system broght Incognito into a Moon base.
After that Incognito was sent to other star system, where he was infected with some kind of disease. He suspects it was an AIDS.  He was brought back to Earth to Africa in the place with underground trains (which strongly points to Republic of South Africa). There he had "honey moon" with local female prostitutes to spread disease.
After that he was returned to place where he was infected. There he was cured. While aliens waited for the results of such enslaved (communist) world attack onto free world, Incognito even studied in alien University for lower civilisations. But when he was in no more of use, he was sent to prison into another planet. In that prison wasn't any walls, just a tower. If prisoners with explosives  in their body would came to far away from that tower they would blow up.
When aliens landed into planet with prison, it was late and nobody could accept a new prisoner. Anyway aliens decided to leave a spaceship and ordered Incognito not to open doors to anyone. When Incognito heared banging on the side of spaceship he opened the door. It was russian with explosives in his body. He broke everything in spaceship. Russian told his girl name, where he lived. He dissapeared without any warning to his family.  And he asked to spread  warning about such threat to whole Earth.
Then russian leaded Incognito to other spaceship where Incognito asked for shelter. Other aliens were so kind that even used some kind hole in time to bring Incognito back to earth on abduction day. They don't usually use such holes and it was risky.  Incognito memories were supressed.

Freedom is a rare thing in Universe. We still may have it.
Enslavers can try to influence their subject's thoughts even feelings. They may even to force their subjects to see idea of communism in tempting light. If subjects don't pay atention to such things, they may turn into  enemie's soldiers without noticing it.

Let our Earth be free! Communism is the highest enslavement order. Disarment begins with soldier cap, not arms.

Progressive taxes disagree with fundamental agreement that all people are equal against the law. According thiefminded which got into goverment some people are reacher and must be taxed more. As with George Orwell novel, all pigs are equal, but some of them are more equal.

Oh dear ...

• Like 8

It's certainly something worth thinking about. :unsure: 

• Like 3

So Russian Space Communists want to spread AIDS via taxes? That's what I got from the story.

Kind of interesting to see a complete bogus UFO story that features the KGB rather than the FBI/CIA. Variety ^_^

Can we now have an UFO story with the secret service of Luxemburg?

• Like 8

I already heard this from a hobby woodworker, but you forgot about the weather sat they gave the Russians which caused Sandy and Katrina......

• Like 3

As much interest I have on the UFO Phenomena, I don't believe I'll click the Follow Button on this one.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Can we now have an UFO story with the secret service of Luxemburg?

The Joseph family are Reptilian Greys........or is that Grey Reptilians.......or are they looking slightly grey.....

• Like 3

I disagree with the central premise - I find synchronised swimming to be an utterly baffling mystery, and I'm one of the smartest people I know.  But Ive never been entirely sure if a dogs lips move....when it reads...but Colourless green ideas sleep furiously.

• Like 7

This will sound strange but part of the opening post actually sounds like it's some sort of Eastern European ripoff of Star Trek VI. Just with Russians instead of Klingons (so Russians instead of Russian stand-iins)

• Like 2

I think the moral to this tale is to never to trust men who name themselves Incognito in Lithuanian chat chambers :wacko:

• Like 8

Mods...can this be moved to the straight jacket section?

• Like 7

So basically this is using a story about aliens to push a political idea ? 

I have a feeling that this is a hit and run poster, so he/she probably won't come back................... aliens told me that. :alien:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, seeder said:

I disagree with the central premise - I find synchronised swimming to be an utterly baffling mystery, and I'm one of the smartest people I know.  But Ive never been entirely sure if a dogs lips move....when it reads...but Colourless green ideas sleep furiously.

That actually made more sense than the OP. :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Piney said:

I already heard this from a hobby woodworker, but you forgot about the weather sat they gave the Russians which caused Sandy and Katrina......

I though Katrina was caused by gays or possibly HAARP ? Its hard to keep track of Woo.

Spoiler

Its supposed to be a big secret, but it was really caused by us in the Illuminati. 

• Like 2

So ... DefCon Level 2 is it then ?

~

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So basically this is using a story about aliens to push a political idea ? 

I have a feeling that this is a hit and run poster, so he/she probably won't come back................... aliens told me that. :alien:

You are wrong. I don't see any question to wich I could answer, only jokes. And that is a human reaction which don't make me angry or very dissapointed.  There are some errors in your jokes, like mixing taxes with Incognito story. About progressive taxes is only my personal addition to warning and Incognito have  never told about them any word. I myself was a subject, and they tryed to push their leftist ideas to me, I experienced myself what I have added, so you may consider it like double warning.

Oh by the way, Lithuania is like Denmark in North Europe by United Nation opinion. And by the way of life and world view we have nothing common with eastern europeans. Though it is easy to adapt to their miserable views and their unpleasant way of life.

If you made this into a movie it might just be the worst movie ever made.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

If you made this into a movie it might just be the worst movie ever made.

Sceptics like to push victims to make movies to write books. Incognito tryed something to do like this, but as far as I know never completed it. If somebody would follow that path, every sceptic would believe all noice was for money, which possible to earn publishing own experiences.

When man boils in his juice, he may begin to mix what he realy experienced with what he have made up to polish his story. Nothing of that was put into warning. Something similar happened with Milton William Cooper and his "Behold Pale  Horse". Cooper's companion and witness decided that that man got ill. To get additional attention "Bill" started to make up stories.  Companion didn't really understand how works our world and human imagination there was no place for illness.

Edited by nowSwon

12 minutes ago, nowSwon said:

Sceptics like to push victims to make movies to write books. Incognito tryed something to do like this, but as far as I know never completed it. If somebody would follow that path, every sceptic would believe all noice was for money, which possible to earn publishing own experiences.

Then men boils in his juice, he may begin to mix what he realy experienced with what he have made up to polish his story. Nothing of that was put into warning. Something similar happened with Milton William Cooper and his "Behold Pale  Horse". Cooper's companion and witness decided that that man got ill. To get additional attention "Bill" started to make up stories.  Companion didn't really understand how works our world and human imagination there was no place for illness.

do you use a translator? Im sorry to ask but your posts baffle me.    Then men boils in his juice?   :blink:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seeder said:

do you use a translator? Im sorry to ask but your posts baffle me.    Then men boils in his juice?   :blink:

No, I don't. It was an error . Should be "When man boils in his juice“. 

2 minutes ago, nowSwon said:

No, I don't. It was an error . Should be "When man boils in his juice“. 

and what does that mean?   When man boils in his juice?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nowSwon said:

Oh by the way, Lithuania is like Denmark in North Europe by United Nation opinion. And by the way of life and world view we have nothing common with eastern europeans. Though it is easy to adapt to their miserable views and their unpleasant way of life.

Yes the danish people are an unpleasant sort.. I agree