Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where did the blue spectral shift ...

Weitter Duckss

On 2018-1-27 at 8:46 PM, bmk1245 said:

Ignorance at its best.

Weitter, are you THAT stupid to not understand what is expansion of the universe, and what is local movement of the galaxies. You are posting tables without slightest clue of what they mean. Go visit nearest zoo, and first macaque you'll encounter will have more knowledge in cosmology/astrophysices than you.

You must be a very warm and nice person... Jeez 

On 2/7/2018 at 1:19 AM, pl1ngpl0ng said:

You must be a very warm and nice person... Jeez 

I am, but not with that freaking clown (tried in the past, though).

I'll give you some taste of what OP is.

Lets say you have some surgery, say appendectomy.

"Doctor Weitter" comes into your room and starts explaining how he will proceed: "I'll make cut in your left side back, remove all organs that obstruct my way, and then I'll cut appendix with this scalpel (shows rusty meat cleaver)".

At this point, what you would do, huh? Right:

"WTF?!!! Have you any knowledge in medicine/surgery?"

"Modern medicine is wrong. Scientists and medics are wrong, and they lie. I discovered new ways to remove that thingy... appen... dixy something..."

"Get lost, ****** ***** freak!"

If thats not enough, Dr Weitter comes back several times, and tries to convince you that "his way" is the only "right way".

OK, did you got what I meant? Thats what Weitter is: extremely ignorant, with logic faculties fried completely, with napoleon complex rising sky high, and... yeah... simply speaking, complete moron.

On 2/3/2018 at 4:35 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

I need everything to draw or to get thumbs from Koko.

Two galaxies go crashing (like Androneda and Milky Way).

Which shift is measured on these two galaxies? For us on Earth, galaxies and cluster galaxies have a red shift, but between themselves (these objects) have a blue shift.

Everything is in the table, it just needs to be read. Instead sciences Koko, take evidence from the universe.

[...]

Show me at least one galaxy at the distance of 1Mpc exhibiting blue shift.

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Pokaži mi barem jednu galaksiju na udaljenosti od 1Mpc koja pokazuje plavu smjenu.

MS 1054-03 6,757 Billion ly  0,8321 246.759
NGC 2207 i IC 2163 11,4 Billion ly 3,035 265.016

Read article: Observing the Universe through colors  (and others)

"Greater distance weakens the intensity (force) of waves (radiation). Lesser intensity of waves is registered as a greater shift into red.
A very important fact needs to be stressed here: although after certain distance only red shift is registered, at the same time – on that and on all other distances – the collisions of galaxies are registered. 72 collisions of clusters of galaxies were registered, even though there is a red shift among all of them. These collisions indicate it is an illusion that the speeds of moving away or rotations only increased, because a collision stands for a blue spectral shift for the colliding objects."

Why are you frustrated? Explain (to our laity) your advanced medicine of the universe. You used to have quotes from the internet before. What has happened to you?
You are counterproductive. If you do not offer verse arguments, you sign a surrender. Cuss and insulting, are the works of the defeated.
However, again I repeat: this is the forum for fun. Why are you frustrated?

33 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:
MS 1054-03 6,757 Billion ly  0,8321 246.759
NGC 2207 i IC 2163 11,4 Billion ly 3,035 265.016

Read article: Observing the Universe through colors  (and others)

"Greater distance weakens the intensity (force) of waves (radiation). Lesser intensity of waves is registered as a greater shift into red.
A very important fact needs to be stressed here: although after certain distance only red shift is registered, at the same time – on that and on all other distances – the collisions of galaxies are registered. 72 collisions of clusters of galaxies were registered, even though there is a red shift among all of them. These collisions indicate it is an illusion that the speeds of moving away or rotations only increased, because a collision stands for a blue spectral shift for the colliding objects."

Why are you frustrated? Explain (to our laity) your advanced medicine of the universe. You used to have quotes from the internet before. What has happened to you?
You are counterproductive. If you do not offer verse arguments, you sign a surrender. Cuss and insulting, are the works of the defeated.
However, again I repeat: this is the forum for fun. Why are you frustrated?

You just posted two galaxies that have redshift , I asked for galaxy at the distance of 1Mpc exhibiting blue shift.

[...]

. Lesser intensity of waves is registered as a greater shift into red.
[...]

Do you even think before you post? What that even means? OK, take laser pointer(red, green, whatever) and shine through the bottle of beer, and show us any redshift/blueshift, I dare you.

[...]

[...]

I don't know if you realize it, but that is just a word salad. Just show us HOW COLLISION CAN RESULT IN BLUESHIFT.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

You just posted two galaxies that have redshift , I asked for galaxy at the distance of 1Mpc exhibiting blue shift.

Do you even think before you post? What that even means? OK, take laser pointer(red, green, whatever) and shine through the bottle of beer, and show us any redshift/blueshift, I dare you.

I don't know if you realize it, but that is just a word salad. Just show us HOW COLLISION CAN RESULT IN BLUESHIFT.

Not two, four. You asked for one. All of these galaxies are outside of 3 million ly

Collisions of galaxies

NGC 2207 i IC 2163

81 ± 39 M ly

/

2741 ± 15/2765 ± 20

Arp 299 (NGC 3690 & IC 694)

130 M ly

/

/

NGC 5090 i NGC 5091

150 Mly

/

3.420 ± 20/3.530 ± 150

Sextet of Seyfert

190 M ly

/

/

NGC 6872 and IC 4970

212 M ly

0.015194±0.0001

4555±30 

NGC 7318 

300 Mly

/

6.630 ± 23/5.774 ± 24

Tadpole Galaxy

400 M ly

/

9.401 ± 15

MS 1054-03

6,757 Billion ly

NGC 2207 i IC 2163

11,4 Billion ly

Galaksy

Distance billion ly

Redsfift (z)

Helio radial velocity km / s

This is also the answer to your last question.

Two bodies that go into collision, have a blue shift between them (like Andromeda and Milky Way). This is (of course) clear to everyone.

37 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

Not two, four. You asked for one. All of these galaxies are outside of 3 million ly

Collisions of galaxies

NGC 2207 i IC 2163

81 ± 39 M ly

/

2741 ± 15/2765 ± 20

Arp 299 (NGC 3690 & IC 694)

130 M ly

/

/

NGC 5090 i NGC 5091

150 Mly

/

3.420 ± 20/3.530 ± 150

Sextet of Seyfert

190 M ly

/

/

NGC 6872 and IC 4970

212 M ly

0.015194±0.0001

4555±30 

NGC 7318 

300 Mly

/

6.630 ± 23/5.774 ± 24

Tadpole Galaxy

400 M ly

/

9.401 ± 15

MS 1054-03

6,757 Billion ly

NGC 2207 i IC 2163

11,4 Billion ly

Galaksy

Distance billion ly

Redsfift (z)

OK, what is a blueshift between NGC 2207 and NGC 7318?

What is the distance between NGC 2207 and IC 2163?

What is the distance between NGC 5090 and NGC 5091?

37 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

[...] 

This is also the answer to your last question.

Two bodies that go into collision, have a blue shift between them (like Andromeda and Milky Way). This is (of course) clear to everyone.

Nope, you are wrong again. Blueshift doesn't mean that galaxies will collide, some, eventually, will do, but not every blueshift means galactic collision. Galaxies can fly past each other without collision.

Now, show me two galaxies separated by 1 Gpc exhibiting blueshift.

10 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

OK, what is a blueshift between NGC 2207 and NGC 7318?

What is the distance between NGC 2207 and IC 2163?

What is the distance between NGC 5090 and NGC 5091?

Nope, you are wrong again. Blueshift doesn't mean that galaxies will collide, some, eventually, will do, but not every blueshift means galactic collision. Galaxies can fly past each other without collision.

We receive the distance information indirectly. The Andromeda and the Milky Way are distant ~ 2 million ly. have a different speed of ~ 300 km / s.
NGC 2207 and IC 2163 have a different speed of ~ 24 km / s. NGC 5090 and NGC 5091 ~ 110 km / s. etc.
All measurements should be taken only in a framework.
My comment is "Two bodies that go into collision". Otherwise, I agree with your statement.

MS 1054-03

6,757 Billion ly

LBG-2377

11,4 Billion ly

Edited by Weitter Duckss

22 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Thanks for the discussion and the discovery of the error. I made (for you) and enlargement .

Colliding galaxies and clusters

Distance billion ly

Redsfift (z)

Tadpole Galaxy

400 M ly

/

9.401 ± 15

CLG J0958 + 4702

4,2 Billion ly

-

MS 1054-03

6,757 Billion ly

Spiderweb Galaxy 

10,6 Billion ly

-

LBG-2377

11,4 Billion ly

Abell 2163     

-

Bullet Cluster

-

Abell 2744

-

MACS J0025.4-1222

-

El Gordo

etc.

15 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

We receive the distance information indirectly. The Andromeda and the Milky Way are distant ~ 2 million ly. have a different speed of ~ 300 km / s.
[...]

At least one thing you got right.

[...]
NGC 2207 and IC 2163 have a different speed of ~ 24 km / s. NGC 5090 and NGC 5091 ~ 110 km / s. etc.
All measurements should be taken only in a framework.[...]

And you are dead wrong again. Try to figure out why.

BTW, I asked what is the distance between NGC 2207 and IC 2163, and NGC 5090 and NGC 5091.

[...]

MS 1054-03

6,757 Billion ly

LBG-2377

11,4 Billion ly

OK, what is a blueshift between MS 1054-03 and LBG-2377?

Edited by bmk1245

8 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

At least one thing you got right.

And you are dead wrong again. Try to figure out why.

BTW, I asked what is the distance between NGC 2207 and IC 2163, and NGC 5090 and NGC 5091.

OK, what is a blueshift between MS 1054-03 and LBG-2377?

Link serves to open the page. I put a link to shorten the story.

* MS 1054-03   In particolare sono state indagate 81 galassie, di cui 13 rappresentano quanto resta di precedenti collisioni o sono galassie in fase di collisione.

*  CLG J0958 + 4702Le immagini dell'ammasso, raccolte dal Telescopio spaziale Spitzer, dal Telescopio spaziale Chandra e dal telescopio a terra WIYN situato in Arizona, ci mostrano nel suo centro la fusione di quattro grandi galassie che formeranno col tempo un'unica gigantesca galassia ellittica.

*  “NGC 2207 and IC 2163 are a pair of colliding spiral galaxiesabout 80 million light-years away[2] in the constellation Canis Major.

*  “ It is formed from dozens of smaller galaxies that were seen in the process of merging through mutual gravitational attraction.

*  Bullet Cluster  “The Bullet Cluster (1E 0657-558) consists of two colliding clusters of galaxies.” 

Etc.

All of these are (so-called) official evidence, which I use to confirm the credibility of my article.

http://www.popflock.com/learn?s=List_of_galaxies The interactions of the galaxy

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 10:34 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

Link serves to open the page. I put a link to shorten the story.

* MS 1054-03   In particolare sono state indagate 81 galassie, di cui 13 rappresentano quanto resta di precedenti collisioni o sono galassie in fase di collisione.

*  CLG J0958 + 4702Le immagini dell'ammasso, raccolte dal Telescopio spaziale Spitzer, dal Telescopio spaziale Chandra e dal telescopio a terra WIYN situato in Arizona, ci mostrano nel suo centro la fusione di quattro grandi galassie che formeranno col tempo un'unica gigantesca galassia ellittica.

*  “NGC 2207 and IC 2163 are a pair of colliding spiral galaxiesabout 80 million light-years away[2] in the constellation Canis Major.

*  “ It is formed from dozens of smaller galaxies that were seen in the process of merging through mutual gravitational attraction.

*  Bullet Cluster  “The Bullet Cluster (1E 0657-558) consists of two colliding clusters of galaxies.” 

Etc.

All of these are (so-called) official evidence, which I use to confirm the credibility of my article.

http://www.popflock.com/learn?s=List_of_galaxies The interactions of the galaxy

For f's sake... Show me two galaxies separated by 1 Gpc exhibiting blueshift (to each other). In other words, show me at least one galaxy at the distance of 1 Gpc blueshifted to our own galaxy.

And, in other other words, if you can't understand what you've been asked for, let me simplify again: galaxy A is at the distance of 1 Gpc from galaxy B. Show us two galaxies - galaxy A and galaxy B - that would exhibit any signs of approaching each other.

15 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

For f's sake... Show me two galaxies separated by 1 Gpc exhibiting blueshift (to each other). In other words, show me at least one galaxy at the distance of 1 Gpc blueshifted to our own galaxy.

And, in other other words, if you can't understand what you've been asked for, let me simplify again: galaxy A is at the distance of 1 Gpc from galaxy B. Show us two galaxies - galaxy A and galaxy B - that would exhibit any signs of approaching each other.

My apology, bmk. All of these examples are derived from our galaxies and their relation is to our galaxy.
The blue shift (based on our technology) can not be measured after a certain distance. The reason is the weakening of the radiation intensity. I showed this at the outset and in the Sun. Morning and evening equally show the red sky even though Dopler's effect is different. (first is siding, second is distancing).
Within the collision of two or more objects, one object siding our galaxy. (reduces the distance).
Observe it within the cluster of galaxies: regardless of distances. a large part of the galaxy, one cluster. siding part of the galaxy. from another cluster.
If the tool is not good (spectrum measurement) we take geometry (within 3D volume).
Thus: Within the Universe, there are countless examples of distance reduction (blue shift). This is the direct application of the law on attracting matter.

On 3/4/2018 at 9:19 AM, Weitter Duckss said:

My apology, bmk. All of these examples are derived from our galaxies and their relation is to our galaxy.
The blue shift (based on our technology) can not be measured after a certain distance. The reason is the weakening of the radiation intensity. I showed this at the outset and in the Sun. Morning and evening equally show the red sky even though Dopler's effect is different. (first is siding, second is distancing).
Within the collision of two or more objects, one object siding our galaxy. (reduces the distance).
Observe it within the cluster of galaxies: regardless of distances. a large part of the galaxy, one cluster. siding part of the galaxy. from another cluster.
If the tool is not good (spectrum measurement) we take geometry (within 3D volume).
Thus: Within the Universe, there are countless examples of distance reduction (blue shift). This is the direct application of the law on attracting matter.

Are you THAT STUPID?!!! Light refraction has nothing to do with Doppler effect.

Let me ask you: do you tie your boots by yourself, or someone helps you with it?

4 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Are you THAT STUPID?!!! Light refraction has nothing to do with Doppler effect.

Let me ask you: do you tie your boots by yourself, or someone helps you with it?

So your claim is: there is no distance reduction in the morning and there is no increase in distance in the evening?

Still, I agree partially. At light diffraction, we register secondary (lateral) hits of the waves. which behave equally as a loss of intensity due to the distance traveled.

Blue Shift our instruments are not measured above:

M90 distance  58.7 ± 2.8 Mly, −282 ± 4[2] km/s;  

M86 52 ± 3 Mly, -244 ± 5 km/s;

M98 44.4 million light years (13.6 Mpc), 11.8 ± 0.4 Mly, red shift −0.000113 ± 0.000013;

Messier 33 distance 2.38 to 3.07 Mly, -179 ± 3 km/s;

Messier 32 distance 2.49 ± 0.08 million light-years, -200 ± 6 km/s..

Now a few examples of distance and departure speed:

Messier 51 distance 23.000 Mly, 463 ± 3 km/s 

Messier 58 distance 62 Mly, 1517 ± 1 km/s 

Messier 59 60 ± 5 Mly, 410 ± 6 km/s;

Messier 99 distance 55.7 Mly, 2407 ± 3 km/s;

Messier 60  55 ± 4 Mly , 1117 ± 6 km/s;

Messier 88 47 ± 8 Mly, 2235 ± 4 km/s;  

Messier 77 47.0 Mly 1137 ± 3 km/s;

Messier 61 52.5 ± 2.3 Mly, 1483 ± 4[3] km/s; ..

Now try to apply Hubble constant. It's been time: they were talking, we listened to the open mouth.