Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Camera Flash-esk flashes of light

KasiG

I’ve been living in my house now for about 7-8 years now and I’ve been noticing these strange flashes of light, almost like a camera flash on a digital camera. Approximately three years ago, my younger sister and my cousin had messed around with some questionable things in the room next to where the flashes are occurring. After that, strange things starting happening to me. When I would be in the room, I felt as if someone was watching me do everything. Eventually I started seeing a tall, black mass watching me. My dreams would continually get worse to the point where I dreaded sleeping. This has continued for three years and I’ve only gotten more interested in the paranormal.

Now these flashes, what I started the topic about. The flashes occur in broad daylight and aren’t in my peripheral vision. The flashes always move around and are never consistent. They range in size, shape, and brightness. They also occur while I’m looking in that general direction. I’m always taken aback by them as well. The vibe I get from them is quite unsettling. As far as I know, I’m the only person to have seen them, since I spend the most time in there

If anyone could please figure out what the heck is going on so I can stop worrying so much, it would be appreciated. 

To rule out anything physical, you may want to consult your Doctor.

Edited by Openmindhere
spelling

I dont know your history but i was having similar flashes of light burst into my field of view. turns out mine were from a head injury 2 years prior, they stopped shortly after i saw my Dr seeking treatment.

If the flashes are common and not in your head then record them on video and post here for us to see.  If you find you can't record them then get to a doctor.  Flashes of light can be an indicator of a serious problem, anything from a detached retina to brain issues.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2018 at 3:16 PM, KasiG said:

I’ve been living in my house now for about 7-8 years now and I’ve been noticing these strange flashes of light, almost like a camera flash on a digital camera.

Coming from me (skeptic, and obviously so to anyone that reads my posts) this is rare.

I just saw this topis header. Yesterday, my co-workers cubicle other side of me. We have 3 people sharing an office....2 of them were at that cubicle, and described exactly what you say.(like a flash from an Iphone when it wrings on silent) They are both skeptics also, and none of us could find a source. It happened just to the right of his keyboard, they both saw it. I went over there to late.

No idea what it was, but not a ghost.

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2018 at 2:16 PM, KasiG said:

Approximately three years ago, my younger sister and my cousin had messed around with some questionable things in the room next to where the flashes are occurring.

Is no one going to ask for more of a hint on what questionable things means?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 6:52 AM, _Only said:

Is no one going to ask for more of a hint on what questionable things means?

So when I say “questionable,” I’m stating that like they did some stuff that could encourage the paranormal to come around. If you catch my drift.