Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Iron Throne' may be hidden in pyramid

Unusual Tournament

Real life 'Iron Throne' may be hidden in Egypt

A hidden room in the Great Pyramid of Giza may also be home to a relic that's straight out of our pop culture fantasies.

"There is a possible interpretation, which is in good agreement with what we know about the Egyptian funerary religion as witnessed in the Pyramids Texts," Magli explained in a release. "In these texts it is said that the pharaoh, before reaching the stars of the north, will have to pass the "gates of the sky" and sit on his "throne of iron."  

https://www.cnet.com/news/great-pyramid-of-giza-cheops-egypt-iron-throne-void/

• Like 2

I thought by now ever inch of the Great pyramid has been explored?

• Like 1

On 1/17/2018 at 7:06 AM, LucidElement said:

I thought by now ever inch of the Great pyramid has been explored?

My understanding is that the Egyptian authorities have final "say" as to what types and extent of exploration are allowed.

They appear to be very strict regarding, say, exploratory drilling, which damages a unique structure of national pride.

This restrictive posture leaves much of the internals of the pyramid unknown.

Seems good that Egypt has apparently approved this minimally invasive drilling and robot proposal.

• Like 2

I wish people would just stop making **** up to gain hits, popularity, whatever, just stop. Only the mentally challenged believe any of it.

• Like 1

ground penetrating magnetometer should be able to find out if there is a iron throne or any metal of quantity in the pyramid. especially precious metals like gold and meteorite iron.  think the important thing here is that after hundreds of years of research the great pyramid still might have plenty of secrets that haven't been uncovered yet.  

Edited by Captain Risky