Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is your very "breath" yours..!!!

MauriOra

3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

The reality we all see might actually be an illusion.

An illusion we have been conditioned to defend in more ways than one. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I understand that pov.  However;  the thing to keep in mind is that we all see it.  That is what makes it real.  If we all see it, if it is recognizable by all of us as 'real'  then it is real.  Illusion is when we see things that not everyone else does.

Trust me, I've been down the 'perhaps everything is an illusion' path.  Suppose we are in a matrix where everything 'seems' to be real.  Guess what...then it is Real.   It is completely appropriate to ask questions about reality.  It is pretty much what we all do here.  But when we look at everything from the context of what everyone else sees as reality...it makes much more sense.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Kiaora Mo, Yes indeed it is our past, I agree we must be informative with our children...They are our future..I believe that for the future to be different an not to make the same mistakes the past must be acknowledged with our children also....Past is the past but it must be remembered but not dwelled on....Forgiven but not Forgotten..

Arohamai...I understand..

Emotions are powerful...and very stirring..

We must teach our Children in a way where the Emotional Hurt is not too entrenched, because this defeats the purpose of What the Goal is..

Our Tupuna (ancestors), got given the Mightiest Blow from Colonisation....

I Believe this is enough pain..

Healing the People and Our Whenua...is the Goal..

I do know what your saying my friend, I am not dismissing your hurts...

I'm just saying..

We Must Move Forward Together in UNITY...

Arohanuikiakoe xxx

MauriOra.. xx

• Like 2

Just now, joc said:

I understand that pov.  However;  the thing to keep in mind is that we all see it.  That is what makes it real.  If we all see it, if it is recognizable by all of us as 'real'  then it is real.  Illusion is when we see things that not everyone else does.

Trust me, I've been down the 'perhaps everything is an illusion' path.  Suppose we are in a matrix where everything 'seems' to be real.  Guess what...then it is Real.   It is completely appropriate to ask questions about reality.  It is pretty much what we all do here.  But when we look at everything from the context of what everyone else sees as reality...it makes much more sense.

You make some good points and I think this article points out what you just said:

Physicist Andrew Truscott from the Australian National University (ANU), said: "It proves that measurement is everything. At the quantum level, reality does not exist if you are not looking at it.”

https://www.*** blocked ***/news/science/738402/life-an-ILLUSION-reality-does-not-exist-if-you-are-not-looking-at-it

Also this:

But the reality we all see might actually be an illusion, according to neuroscientist Donald Hoffman.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/25/everything-you-see-is-an-illusion-scientist-warns-and-reality-is-much-weirder-5838949/

• Like 2

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

You make some good points and I think this article points out what you just said:

Physicist Andrew Truscott from the Australian National University (ANU), said: "It proves that measurement is everything. At the quantum level, reality does not exist if you are not looking at it.”

https://www.*** blocked ***/news/science/738402/life-an-ILLUSION-reality-does-not-exist-if-you-are-not-looking-at-it

Also this:

But the reality we all see might actually be an illusion, according to neuroscientist Donald Hoffman.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/25/everything-you-see-is-an-illusion-scientist-warns-and-reality-is-much-weirder-5838949/

Another thing about physics....it is all measurable, provable...and therefore....believable as 'truth'.  Quantum Physics...not so much.  I am highly skeptical of a lot of the components of Quantum Physics...the 'measurements' of things too small to measure.  A lot of truth in Quantum physics...also a lot of mis-information, and quakery.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, joc said:

Another thing about physics....it is all measurable, provable...and therefore....believable as 'truth'.  Quantum Physics...not so much.  I am highly skeptical of a lot of the components of Quantum Physics...the 'measurements' of things too small to measure.  A lot of truth in Quantum physics...also a lot of mis-information, and quakery.

To each their own I guess. I don't know everything so I can't say what is and isn't quackery. I do like the endless possibilities though. I think of it as a guitar. There is not many notes on a guitar but an infinite amount of ways to make a song out of just E,A,D,G,B.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Quite Correct..

Truth in a Sense of the Two Realities We live in..

The Seen...Reality

The Unseen..Illusion

So yes it is Both..

Duality..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

To each their own I guess. I don't know everything so I can't say what is and isn't quackery. I do like the endless possibilities though. I think of it as a guitar. There is not many notes on a guitar but an infinite amount of ways to make a song out of just E,A,D,G,B.

Excellent Analogy..

Thankyou..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

At least we have that in common....

There are seemingly endless variations.   That is where I get most of my enjoyment from the guitar...just 'letting my fingers' go free and wonder in amazement sometimes where they do.

But no matter where your fingers go...no matter what sound comes out of that guitar....to others it may seem magical...but it is real, and those of us who know...know how the sound was made.

In Quantum Physics...someone may say for instance that they did a study that proved that ...reality as we know it doesn't actually exist...(I've read most of it trust me)...that reality itself wanes in and out of existence in a fraction of a nano second.  It very well may....I don't know.  But it doesn't change physics really at all.  So, I'm skeptical.

There is no skepticism when it comes to the guitar however!  It just rocks!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Arohamai...I understand..

Emotions are powerful...and very stirring..

We must teach our Children in a way where the Emotional Hurt is not too entrenched, because this defeats the purpose of What the Goal is..

Our Tupuna (ancestors), got given the Mightiest Blow from Colonisation....

I Believe this is enough pain..

Healing the People and Our Whenua...is the Goal..

I do know what your saying my friend, I am not dismissing your hurts...

I'm just saying..

We Must Move Forward Together in UNITY...

Arohanuikiakoe xxx

MauriOra.. xx

I here what you are saying Mo, However I am not saying we should dwell in the hurt inflicted on our tupuna, I just saying we need to teach it all, The good the bad an the ugly for it is siginificant....I here far too often aw that was the past, move on, forget that we need to think of the future not the past..I believe its important to acknowledge it all...Its a personal journey of emotion an our children will have to experience that journey also to know an understand it in its entirity...Hurt is enevitable on this journey Mo for it did happen an to which degree is it still happening..For im sure it still is an you are touching on some very valid issues which lead me to believe this....Well done you..

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

I here what you are saying Mo, However I am not saying we should dwell in the hurt inflicted on our tupuna, I just saying we need to teach it all, The good the bad an the ugly for it is siginificant....I here far too often aw that was the past, move on, forget that we need to think of the future not the past..I believe its important to acknowledge it all...Its a personal journey of emotion an our children will have to experience that journey also to know an understand it in its entirity...Hurt is enevitable on this journey Mo for it did happen an to which degree is it still happening..For im sure it still is an you are touching on some very valid issues which lead me to believe this....Well done you..

Yes ..

Arohamai..I understand..

I have heard these sayings too, aww get over it, its the past etc etc, 

This is why Healing is so important...

You make very valid points my friend, and as a Kiwi, you understand our situation..

I Dig your Avatar too..!!!

Tino Rangatiratanga...

Represent..!!!..hahahaha.

Tinoataahuaahau.. Beautiful, Mighty like our People...

Blessings on you and yours..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Yes ..

Arohamai..I understand..

I have heard these sayings too, aww get over it, its the past etc etc, 

This is why Healing is so important...

You make very valid points my friend, and as a Kiwi, you understand our situation..

I Dig your Avatar too..!!!

Tino Rangatiratanga...

Represent..!!!..hahahaha.

Tinoataahuaahau.. Beautiful, Mighty like our People...

Blessings on you and yours..

Mo..xx

Thank you Mo, Yes Our people are mighty an generous an forgiving an loving an so much more we wore Ta moko n our bodies then an I am proud our people still do its expression of pride an we have alot to be proud of....Tangata Whenua ahau MauriOra Kia Kaha E Hine...

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, joc said:

At least we have that in common....

There are seemingly endless variations.   That is where I get most of my enjoyment from the guitar...just 'letting my fingers' go free and wonder in amazement sometimes where they do.

But no matter where your fingers go...no matter what sound comes out of that guitar....to others it may seem magical...but it is real, and those of us who know...know how the sound was made.

In Quantum Physics...someone may say for instance that they did a study that proved that ...reality as we know it doesn't actually exist...(I've read most of it trust me)...that reality itself wanes in and out of existence in a fraction of a nano second.  It very well may....I don't know.  But it doesn't change physics really at all.  So, I'm skeptical.

There is no skepticism when it comes to the guitar however!  It just rocks!!

The ironic thing is that it is called music theory. So even the music we make is only based on a theory.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

.Tangata Whenua ahau MauriOra Kia Kaha E Hine...

Yes..!!

For Our Mother Earth I will most Definitely... BE STRONG..!!!

You too my friend..

Head up..

Smile, all will be well..

Arohanuikiakoe..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

The ironic thing is that it is called music theory. So even the music we make is only based on a theory.

Again my homie.....

EXCELLENT POINT..!!!

BRILLIANT...

Mo..xx

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Again my homie.....

EXCELLENT POINT..!!!

BRILLIANT...

Mo..xx

Thanks!:D I am very pointy today.:lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Thanks!:D I am very pointy today.:lol:

Hahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha..

Me loves this..,!!!

Your Awesome Dude..

Arohanuikiakoe..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Excellent point.

• Like 3

Just now, Mr. Argon said:

Excellent point.

Yes indeed..

He's......On Point today..!!!

hahaha hahaha hahaha..

Peace to you my friend xx

Mo..xx

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Argon said:

Excellent point.

Thanks! I actually found it hard to believe that is exactly what it is called.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Yes indeed..

He's......On Point today..!!!

hahaha hahaha hahaha..

Peace to you my friend xx

Mo..xx

:lol:

lissa_on_point.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

:lol:

lissa_on_point.jpg

LOOOLLS..!!!!

Again my friend..

EXCELLENT...

I have dogs and yes...they are characters...

A Pointer ....I Like.!!!

Nice one...

Mo..xx

• Like 3

On 18/01/2018 at 0:05 AM, MauriOra said:

I Like..!!

But...

Do you decide your life or does society...?

Mo..xx

How can society, or anyone else, make a decision for me,  unless I am complicit in that  decision?

Am i missing something here?

Each of us decides our life, usually consciously, and weighing difernt needs priorities etc. We are given a starting point in our birth, which may give us certain advantages or disadvantages, but if we are mentally and physically fit /capable, then we shape our lives from a very young age  I know i was consciously and deliberately shaping mine, by the time  i was about 3.

By the age of 10 I had it planned out and written down; and in all major respects,  lived that life for the next half century   

Of course nature, or pure bad luck, can intervene, but you can even avoid  a lot of those things with logical thinking and sensible behaviours ( Like full insurance on all material possessions, living a healthy lifestyle,   or maintaining a good relationship with family, friends, colleagues, and community. )

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr Walker said:

How can society, or anyone else, make a decision for me,  unless I am complicit in that  decision?

Atamarie Mr Walker..

I hope you are well...

I have read some your other posts regarding your Upbringing and you had wonderful parents who shaped your early growth..

I applaud them, that is wonderful..

You were also a very curious child and it seems very self determined..again also wonderful..

I don't believe any one can make You Mr Walker, do anything..You have a way of sticking to your truths and in a way where You Do You..I actually Admire this in you..I honestly do...

Are you missing something here...Yes..

Not everyone has had the blessings you have had, nor a higher being to help guide them..

I am Brown skinned in a predominantly White Ruled World, I am not racist, this is fact..

I am also a Woman in a predominantly Male Ruled World..Society showed me my role in life and status.. It has affected many others too..

I never asked for this, I was not complicit in this decision..it was heaped upon me and when this is continually Indoctrinated in your mind, You start to believe the BS..and that is Very Disturbing in my Eyes...

Peace to you Sir...

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Each of us decides our life, usually consciously, and weighing difernt needs priorities etc. We are given a starting point in our birth, which may give us certain advantages or disadvantages, but if we are mentally and physically fit /capable, then we shape our lives from a very young age  I know i was consciously and deliberately shaping mine, by the time  i was about 3.

By the age of 10 I had it planned out and written down; and in all major respects,  lived that life for the next half century   

Of course nature, or pure bad luck, can intervene, but you can even avoid  a lot of those things with logical thinking and sensible behaviours ( Like full insurance on all material possessions, living a healthy lifestyle,   or maintaining a good relationship with family, friends, colleagues, and community. )

Can I ask Mr Walker how were you consciously an deliberately shaping your life at age three?

• Like 3