Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite Horror Movie

WildHeart924

What are some of your favorite horror movies? The original Halloween is my favorite. Some of my other favorites are Happy Birthday To Me, Terror Train & Prom Night. What are some of your favorites peeps?

• Like 1

Evil Dead 1 & 2, Army of Darkness. Night of the Living Dead (1990). Land of the Dead. Shaun of the Dead (who doesn't like that movie). A Nightmare on Elm Street (both versions). Forgot the remake of Evil Dead which I think was just a drug fueled slaughterfest.

• Like 2

Alien, An American Werewolf in London, The Curse Of The Cat People (original), Them!, The Thing (1950's and 1980's), Dog Soldiers, The Blair Witch Project, Night Of The Living Dead (original), Relic, Quatermas And The Pit (all), The Night Of The Demon (1950's). 

• Like 1

Bone Tomahawk, The Shining (1980), The Thing (1982), It (2017), Alien, Aliens, and the Evil Dead series. I would also include the Tremors series, but I'm not sure if they would count as horror or just creature features.

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 2

I'm more of a fan of J Horror ... The Exorcist comes close to my top ten list ...

~

[00.02:23]

~

I highly recommend this on any occasion to the Horror Genre fans and not the glorified gore fests seen nowadays ...

Onibaba (1964) - IMDb

www.imdb.com/title/tt0058430/
Rating: 8/10 - ‎12,228 votes
Drama · Two women kill samurai and sell their belongings for a living. While one of them is having an affair with their neighbor, the other woman meets a mysterious samurai wearing a bizarre mask.

~

Onibaba (鬼婆, literally Demon Hag) is a 1964 Japanese historical drama horror film. It was written and directed by Kaneto Shindo. The film is set during a civil war in the fourteenth century. Nobuko Otowa and Jitsuko Yoshimura play two women who kill soldiers to steal their possessions.

~

The Exorcist 

Shaun of the Dead

The Omen

Rosemary’s Baby

Zombieland 

Halloween 

Night of the Living Dead

Don’t be Afraid of the Dark (crappy 70’s TV horror movie but I love it)

Bad Ronald