Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Highly-Anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards

acidhead

16 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Next thing you know  freedom of press slowly disappears and the 1st amendment is under attack.

Next thing you know, leftists lose their stuff just because Trump jokes about the dishonesty of what passes for journalism today. "Awarding" dishonest news personalities is not in the same universe as removing their First Amendment rights.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bee said:

I like the way the ''''Awards''' were very specific and that Trump made this statement as well -

one of the comments under it was...

"President Trump has no problem with the Free Press. He has a problem with the Fake Press"

It must be a nightmare for honest journalists who don't want to be used for the blatant mind control and
perception management  - but need to find employment somewhere - and then get manipulated by editors
who have to do the bidding of owners and shareholders...

Stop that! You're ruining the Stalinist censorship narrative.

• Like 4

Clutch my pearls, and stop the presses! Trump's health report claims that he's 6'3 while his driver's license states that he's 6'2. Contact the new Woodward and Bernstein. We have a new "gate" on our hands.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Do you live under a rock? 

Sure do, and what's wrong with that ? I still get internet connection.

rock.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, aztek said:

Donald Trump = right man for the job,  and he proves that everyday.  

:unsure2:...

6 hours ago, toast said:

In my opinion, he will not warm his chair in 2019 anymore.

Ya think ? 

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Next thing you know, leftists lose their stuff just because Trump jokes about the dishonesty of what passes for journalism today. "Awarding" dishonest news personalities is not in the same universe as removing their First Amendment rights.

And if we awarded the most dishonest President?  Who wins that one?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Jeff Zucker won it last night buds!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Does Trumps doctor get a late inclusion to the list? Is that allowed?

Are you calling this guy a liar, a hack?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronny_Jackson

He was Obama’s doctor and appointed by him too. He is the White House doctor, not just the president’s personal doctor.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

He was Obama’s doctor and appointed by him too. He is the White House doctor, not just the president’s personal doctor.

My Facebook has the Girther Movement in full swing on it in addition to the "Heart Disease" arguments.  I guess he is taking Crestor, a cholesterol lowering medication. 

You're right. Trump is probably just following the script he learned from watching Fox Faux News.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Stop that! You're ruining the Stalinist censorship narrative.

sorry :blush:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, skliss said:

Did you see any if the ridiculous reporter questions from the news conference with Trumps doctor? It was embarrassing to say the least.

I missed that but just saw this about it ---

bad news for the Trump Detractors / Haters --- (I'm presuming these quotes are accurate...?)

2:29 - ..... I told the President that if he had a healthier diet he might live to be 200 years old... :w00t: 

2:36 - ......he has incredible genes....it's just the way God made him....  :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

I missed that but just saw this about it ---

bad news for the Trump Detractors / Haters --- (I'm presuming these quotes are accurate...?)

2:29 - ..... I told the President that if he had a healthier diet he might live to be 200 years old... :w00t: 

2:36 - ......he has incredible genes....it's just the way God made him....  :lol:

Someone on talk radio said it was 55 mins long and completely ridiculous. At the end, when he wouldn't move off his position that the President is completely healthy with no cognitive issues or difficulties, they started questioning his credentials....lol Funny that they had no problem with him when he was Obama's physician.

I guess the whole interview is on youtube.

Edited by skliss
Added
  • Like 3

On 1/18/2018 at 0:10 AM, toast said:

Because he is ...

He is very positive.  He inspires.  If more people had his outlook, this nation would be far better than it is.  This nation has wallowed in Progressive poison for far too long.  People don't know any better.  Trump is "taking it" to the status quo.  The last Admin told us that "we didn't build that".  Trump's reply is this:

"There is no limit to what we can achieve when we set free the dreams of our incredible people. You’re incredible people. Americans crossed oceans, tamed the wilderness, dug out the Panama Canal, and launched a man onto the face of the moon. American hands and grit poured the concrete in our highways and forged the steel in our skyscrapers.

Americans built the Hoover Dam — the magnificent Hoover Dam, if you’ve ever seen it; the Empire State Building. They built it in one year, nobody knows that — one year, it was actually less than one year, the Empire State Building. We won two World Wars.

Americans do anything, build anything, and create anything – as long as we have pride in our country, confidence in our values, and respect for our great American flag. (Applause.) Right?"

And you say Trump is negative?  What does that say about you?!

• Like 4

On 1/18/2018 at 0:17 AM, TruthSeeker_ said:

Next thing you know  freedom of press slowly disappears and the 1st amendment is under attack.

There is no more freedom of the press.  It is now controlled by the Left.  The Press itself has reneged on their obligations and have become the Progressive's attack-dog attacking the President and this nation.  Our Rights include Responsibilities and the Press has done away with Responsibility.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

There is no more freedom of the press.  It is now controlled by the Left.  The Press itself has reneged on their obligations and have become the Progressive's attack-dog attacking the President and this nation.  Our Rights include Responsibilities and the Press has done away with Responsibility.

And Fox News has become Trump TV. That doesn't seem to bother you..

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

He is very positive.  He inspires. 

Yes, I agree, he inspires. But his kind of inspiration is pointed at the lowest instincts possible.

If more people had his outlook, this nation would be far better than it is.  This nation has wallowed in Progressive poison for far too long.  People don't know any better.  Trump is "taking it" to the status quo.  The last Admin told us that "we didn't build that".  Trump's reply is this:

"There is no limit to what we can achieve when we set free the dreams of our incredible people. You’re incredible people. Americans crossed oceans, tamed the wilderness, dug out the Panama Canal, and launched a man onto the face of the moon. American hands and grit poured the concrete in our highways and forged the steel in our skyscrapers.

Americans built the Hoover Dam — the magnificent Hoover Dam, if you’ve ever seen it; the Empire State Building. They built it in one year, nobody knows that — one year, it was actually less than one year, the Empire State Building. We won two World Wars.

Americans do anything, build anything, and create anything – as long as we have pride in our country, confidence in our values, and respect for our great American flag. (Applause.) Right?"

I know that such statements make his supporters weep and he know that very well so he is pushing that button on a regular basis. Of course, the USA and American people did a lot of good things in the past but that doesnt mean that the USA is superior. Many countries and many foreign people did good things in the past, its called developemant of civilization and its a process without borders.

... the Empire State Building. They built it in one year, nobody knows that — one year

This statement of him is a very good example for his very simple mind. First, he claimed that nobody knows the time of building of the Empire State. He sounds like a 5yo boy who explain his mates in the kindergarten what daddy explained him yesterday. 2nd, the time of building of the Empire State was 16 month and 16 month isnt just one year. He likes exaggeration, so his supporters.

And you say Trump is negative?  What does that say about you?!

I`m too smart to get on the hook by such a simple rhetorical question but I will give you an answer anyway. My ethical standards are superior and thats why I can judge that #45 dont have a level that would qualify him to lead a nation with 320M people and/or to be a kind of role model for the whole planet. He even does not have a sufficient standard to manage a car wash center on the long run. Just to remember, you applaud and support a person who made jokes on TV on handicaped persons and who has threaten a foreign nation with its total destruction, in front of the full UN audience. Do you think that an uneducated loudmouth with such a stupid and agressive behaviour is to the benefit of your country and to the benefit of the world?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

And Fox News has become Trump TV. That doesn't seem to bother you..

Considering what anti-Trump TV is, not really.  90% of the news about Trump is twisted negatively (and that is statistically impossible unless it’s rigged).  If you didn’t listen to Fox at all, you’d think the Left were Heavenly Saints and Trump – the Devil.  The people are smarter than that and it is beginning to show.  Fox is definitely pro-Trump but they are more pro-American.  Fox will question Trump when it looks like he is veering from his campaign promises.  The MSM is clearly in the back pocket of the Progressives.  That should bother you.  When does a press conference about the President’s health degenerates from being informative to being a circus makes the MSM look like fools and they seem to try to outdo each other every week.  That should bother everybody.  We no longer have a free press.

• Like 3

Whoa toast tone down the hubris. Deflate a little before your head floats away. Trump is currently doing all the things you say he isn’t qualified to do and doing most of it quite well.

16 hours ago, Gromdor said:

My Facebook has the Girther Movement in full swing on it in addition to the "Heart Disease" arguments.  I guess he is taking Crestor, a cholesterol lowering medication. 

The Girther Movement, that’s funny. Hunting down potential health problems looks really desperate. Seriously, did we all not witness the guy tour/campaign the nation at a pace that would run almost anyone down? Sometimes multiple stops in multiple states. He never looked tired and still doesn’t. A little medication isn’t a big deal. A guy his age should be expected to be on something.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Whoa toast tone down the hubris. Deflate a little before your head floats away. Trump is currently doing all the things you say he isn’t qualified to do and doing most of it quite well

There was no hubris in my comment and there is no pressure that needs to be balanced. As you seems to be a supporter and I`m not, our view on the subject is very different, which does not change my judgement and the reality.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Agent0range said:

It might be Obama. It's a close race, though. Clinton and Nixon are right up there, and Trump tells some whoppers. It might be easier to pick the least dishonest president.

18 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

You're right. Trump is probably just following the script he learned from watching Fox Faux News.

Faux News? I never heard that one before. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, F3SS said:

Maybe he's talking about the other doctor, who looks like a Grateful Dead fan. He's quite a character.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Considering what anti-Trump TV is, not really.  90% of the news about Trump is twisted negatively (and that is statistically impossible unless it’s rigged).  If you didn’t listen to Fox at all, you’d think the Left were Heavenly Saints and Trump – the Devil.  The people are smarter than that and it is beginning to show.  Fox is definitely pro-Trump but they are more pro-American.  Fox will question Trump when it looks like he is veering from his campaign promises.  The MSM is clearly in the back pocket of the Progressives.  That should bother you.  When does a press conference about the President’s health degenerates from being informative to being a circus makes the MSM look like fools and they seem to try to outdo each other every week.  That should bother everybody.  We no longer have a free press.

Fox News has a conservative and/or Republican vibe much of the time, but their hard news programs are neutral. That's more than can be said for the Democratic propaganda news outlets. Also, they have quite a few people from the other side of the political aisle. They're not perfect, but we're better off with more voices than the leftist choir.

• Like 5