Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Highly-Anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards

acidhead

I like how he put the Russia Collusion thing as number 11.

If they lied about the fish, it must mean they are lying about the collusion too, right?

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Strategical propaganda.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

If they lied about the fish, it must mean they are lying about the collusion too, right?

Trump is a billionaire... Now he's POTUS... What does he care except setting the record straight.. I would too.. it shows character.. integrity.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

Studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative

Because he is ...

• Like 6

Next thing you know  freedom of press slowly disappears and the 1st amendment is under attack.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Next thing you know  freedom of press slowly disppears and the 1st amendment is under attack.

Typical.. the so-called MSM is attacking and you defend it... It's. Been going on for yrs.. they attacked Ron Paul

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, toast said:

The Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos who controls the output is a Trump Hater/ detractor ... 
employing teams of people to trash anything and everything about Trump...

not so much Free Press as Free to Finance any old Rubbish you want to Pedal Press.... :hmm:

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Typical.. the so-called MSM is attacking and you defend it... It's. Been going on for yrs.. they attacked Ron Paul

It's a topsy turvy political world - but above all -- Trump must be criticised and hated no matter what !!!! 

(as per the Programming - pushed hard by the Mind Control Media / Hollywood etc --and anyone people like
George Soros, Jeff Bezos etc employ - hard cash can purchase political points of view and action  :ph34r:)

• Like 4

I like the way the ''''Awards''' were very specific and that Trump made this statement as well -

one of the comments under it was...

"President Trump has no problem with the Free Press. He has a problem with the Fake Press"

It must be a nightmare for honest journalists who don't want to be used for the blatant mind control and
perception management  - but need to find employment somewhere - and then get manipulated by editors
who have to do the bidding of owners and shareholders...

• Like 7

It's an underwhelming list. 

I mean I read it and thought, that's it? For the dozens (and dozens)of times Donald Trump has called the media fake, the list is tiny. 

• Like 8

Q: who paid for the action? The taxpayers?

6 minutes ago, Kismit said:

It's an underwhelming list. 

I mean I read it and thought, that's it? For the dozens (and dozens)of times Donald Trump has called the media fake, the list is tiny. 

Awards pick out the best - or in this case the worst :wacko:  (as chosen by the President)-

like say for '''Best 'Anything' Award''' larger numbers have to be whittled down to a few selected choices...
they can't all win -

The Inauguration numbers fiasco and the Trump's got dementia accusations are a couple of
examples (IMO) of possible inclusions that didn't make the final awards list -- but they are still
examples of Fake News -

• Like 2

anyway --

it's all a bit of a laugh the way it's been done and is a well deserved kick up the posterior for some of the named dishonest press.... :) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bee said:

Awards pick out the best - or in this case the worst :wacko:  (as chosen by the President)-

like say for '''Best 'Anything' Award''' larger numbers have to be whittled down to a few selected choices...
they can't all win -

The Inauguration numbers fiasco and the Trump's got dementia accusations are a couple of
examples (IMO) of possible inclusions that didn't make the final awards list -- but they are still
examples of Fake News -

So he chose the worst of the worst (the least bad) examples, hence underwhelmment?

4 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

So he chose the worst of the worst (the least bad) examples, hence underwhelmment?

:blink: 

what do you want...?...blood...... arrests,,,,, executions..... :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

The Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos who controls the output is a Trump Hater/ detractor ... 
employing teams of people to trash anything and everything about Trump...not so much Free Press as Free to Finance any old Rubbish you want to Pedal Press.... :hmm:

It doesnt matter if the facts are provided/published by the Wapo or the Pope or the Watchtower newspaper. I said facts, do you know what facts are? Furthermore, all publications about #45`s stunts are not driven by hating/detracting, thats a trumpists and Goebbels style (try for) argumentation against s.th.

1 hour ago, bee said:

"President Trump has no problem with the Free Press. He has a problem with the Fake Press"

Trump has no problem with the press as long as it doesn't point out his faleshoods and mindshifts.

When a political leader misrepresents facts - it is newsworthy - this is very different from pontificating about policy implications or opinons

However if policy implications differ from those stated it is newsworthy, if a politicians opinions change over time it is newsworthy we need to understand why. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, bee said:

:blink: 

what do you want...?...blood...... arrests,,,,, executions..... :P

Enjoy the Family Guy, but no, less sensationalism would be fine.