Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mathematically proven Overunity mechanism

vikram_gupta11

49 minutes ago, Jampudding said:

This is a Roberval, not Roverball balance (see image below)  it is just impossible to turn this thing 180° around

In your sketch you turn in a way that point C becomes point F => NO WAY!!!

download.jpg

Now  suppose A and D and B and E are two tubes.now cut these two tubes in middle and it will rotate.

50 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

It won't. I'd love to but you keep moving the goalposts and now your videos do not represent the device you are claiming will work. On top of this your diagrams are not sufficiently labelled to represent your design either or allow for a clear picture of its working.

Furthermore, you make theoretic assumptions (e.g. inelastic collision) that are not realised in practice and you ignore energy losses (heat, sound, aerodynamic effects, friction, etc) that will eventually bring you device to a stop by gradually dissipating the initial potential energy possessdd by the ball from its first drop.

Overunity implies the production of energy from nothing. All mechanical systems use more energy than they can produce.

If a pendulum is getting more height than the releasing point and again get the same or more height then why are thinking about energy losses.if these losses works then the ball will never get back it's initial position even at starting.

But if ball is getting more height than why are you considering these points.

51 minutes ago, Jampudding said:

go and build it then!

I don't say overunity is not possible, I only say you are just simplifying your calculations way too much

You just ignore all friction and heat etc, just by telling "there is nog use of it in your device"

but we never see any mathematical or demonstration proof of that

Off course.there is no use because if these factors works then the ball will get back it's initial position at first attempt.

6 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

Now  suppose A and D and B and E are two tubes.now cut these two tubes in middle and it will rotate.

it never will

18 minutes ago, Jampudding said:

even your own video shows this is not true!

the ball might do this (we can not see it, so we just believe your word on it)
but the total arm of the device is clearly not!
just look at your own video!

Without total arm how will the ball do it?

Just now, Jampudding said:

it never will

What???????see the mass of counterweight and ball and imagine the position of device.

11 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

What???????see the mass of counterweight and ball and imagine the position of device.

please draw it with the support beams and see for yourself it can not be done

Edited by Jampudding

14 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

Without total arm how will the ball do it?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see your own video, total arm is NOT going higher than initial position !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are no blind idiots

Edited by Jampudding
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jampudding said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see your own video, total arm is NOT going higher than initial position !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are no blind idiots

Yes,it is getting.see it is getting 180 to 180 degree

16 minutes ago, Jampudding said:

please draw it with the support beams and see for yourself it can not be done

See Mr Ozymandias answer .post 570

4 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

Yes,it is getting.see it is getting 180 to 180 degree

but your initial position is not 180° !!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

See Mr Ozymandias answer .post 570

He is telling you that your drawing is not correct...

5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

May I suggest you might want to build this one first?

... or perhaps this one?

.... notice any familiar behavior?   Do you still want to buy into this and encourage him?  Even though he'll likely use you as a reference even when it goes bad?  Even knowing that once your implementation fails to deliver 'overunity' (and we all know it will), Vikram will simply claim you didn't build it well enough, and then move onto one of those others or a new, equally deluded design?  And of course he will change the goalposts, make new claims, and ironically berate all those who DO fully understand the idiocy of his plans..

Look, I'd love to see the device built so we can all say we told him so, but you just have to read the thread to see that Vikram ignores any reasonable and logical assessment of his claims.  He has fully deluded himself into believing he is right no matter what is presented to him, and no matter if his own efforts to build any of this garbage don't work as he wanted it to.  He didn't reason himself into this delusional obsession, and no amount of reason or demonstration or energy calculations will get him out of it either.  It seems clear that he thrives on being given attention, even if it mostly bad/critical.  So you need to go in with eyes open, and even when you prove that the device won't work and doesn't deliver over-unity, don't be disappointed if Vikram simply admonishes you for not getting it, or not building it well enough, or being part of the conspiracy to stop him...  I'll bet he will not drop this hogwash - he can't as it is now his life...

Now I'll be delighted to apologise to Vikram if I'm proven wrong, so feel free to build one anyway and proceed at your own risk of a complete waste of time...

but.. that fulsome apology will ONLY come from me *after* Vikram:

- concedes that he is completely wrong about his claims of free energy/overunity  AND

- apologises to all those of us who, in the past, have (initially politely but not any more) pointed out the error of his ways, only to be berated and belittled...

Ignorance is one thing.  Ignorance and arrogance is inexcusable..

Here's the deal. Everyone is taking this way too seriously. No matter the results, it will be interesting to see it in action, right? I have the tools and experience to fabricate any part of this machine. It will be a legitimate test of the design. Don't you want to see that? Trust me, I have years of design and construction under my belt- I've built everything from trebuchets to industrial wastewater systems that treated more than 25,000 gph. I suggest everyone chill out and enjoy the process. Think of it as an episode of Mythbusters or something. This'll be fun!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DirtyDocMartens said:

Here's the deal. Everyone is taking this way too seriously. No matter the results, it will be interesting to see it in action, right? I have the tools and experience to fabricate any part of this machine. It will be a legitimate test of the design. Don't you want to see that? Trust me, I have years of design and construction under my belt- I've built everything from trebuchets to industrial wastewater systems that treated more than 25,000 gph. I suggest everyone chill out and enjoy the process. Think of it as an episode of Mythbusters or something. This'll be fun!

It will be fun indeed,
please keep us updated with pictures of your progress!
In that way Mr Vikram Gupta can give you hints and tips on the design as you are building it

thanks for the support!

Edited by Jampudding

29 minutes ago, Jampudding said:

It will be fun indeed,
In that way Mr Vikram Gupta can give you hints and tips on the design as you are building it

thanks for the support!

I'd like to see the device working but, like most people, know it won't.

When it doesn't work Mr Gupta will say it was built wrong or will move the goalposts. I'd love to see probably done engineering designs and actual mathematical results of the experiment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jampudding said:

It will be fun indeed,

thanks for the support!

Now we’re on the same page! I’ll document the entire process, and follow Mr. Gupta’s instructions to the letter. My first thought, though, is to have the machine started by water flow.With my background I can determine a fairly accurate input of energy that way. How can Mr. Gupta reach me? Can I post my email address on this sight somewhere? And remember, this is a fun experiment, please show respect to everyone involved. Thank you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DirtyDocMartens said:

How can Mr. Gupta reach me?

I have made an animation for him, and asked some questions via PM

But never got a reply, he even did not read my messages, maybe he will now?

message.jpg

but don't assume you will get more information than the sketch you found on this thread...

Edited by Jampudding

On 3/19/2018 at 1:19 PM, DirtyDocMartens said:

Now we’re on the same page! I’ll document the entire process, and follow Mr. Gupta’s instructions to the letter. My first thought, though, is to have the machine started by water flow.With my background I can determine a fairly accurate input of energy that way. How can Mr. Gupta reach me? Can I post my email address on this sight somewhere? And remember, this is a fun experiment, please show respect to everyone involved. Thank you!

Any response from the inventor as of yet?

13 hours ago, danydandan said:

Any response from the inventor as of yet?

Dear Sir,

I am here always.unfortunately i have a fracture so I couldn't.

On 3/19/2018 at 6:49 PM, DirtyDocMartens said:

I think we should be on same page so that we could discuss about it.

I send you all details and one more thing that now there is no need of latch mechanism as as I think that just a little change in design of tube will work like latch pin.

I send you all details.

Just to show how eager I am to help.....

On 3/19/2018 at 11:19 PM, DirtyDocMartens said:

DDM, just send a personal message to him (- hover your mouse over his name and an envelope will appear) and include your email in that (don't post it on the forum, it's agin the rulz..).

Ongoing, I'd suggest you:

- don't enter into private emailed or PM'd conversations - this thread is where those conversations should happen.  Just use email for sending files/plans..

- post notifications here on the thread as you do things, so we can .. er .. monitor any potential excuses/escape routes..  :D 

The reason I make those suggestions ...?  Let's just say that I know how the Vikram's of this world operate...

• Like 1

If you place a cat with a buttered back and four rare earth magnets superglued to its feet inside the fulcrums they no longer need to move as the spinning cat will return the balls to the load position by the Hutchison Effect. Once the butter slings off the cat the balls will drop into a vat of butter splashing the cats and reloading the machine. Boom over unity because the butter is made by Amish folk so no fuel is used as Amish don't use fuel based machines.

Itz science and the maths.

I cant believe this thread is still going. 

• Like 3

On 19-3-2018 at 2:19 PM, DirtyDocMartens said:

Did Mr Vikram contact you?
Normally he is jumping on every reaction, but now he seems to be so quiet...

Look, I have tried to help you.

I told you how to set up the device so that it will provide proof. Once you've done so, I will begin to think about believing you.

On 3/18/2018 at 9:12 PM, vikram_gupta11 said:

What you are not understanding is that the ball will work to extract energy .direct impact of ball will work to generate energy .the arm is just for lifting up the ball again on it's initial position.

Impact energy of ball will compress a piston generator and this generator will work to extract energy in it.

Try to understand the mechanism.

You are not understanding that I did many years of University in courses of Dynamics, Statics, Strengths of Materials, Calculus based Physics and FEA (computer Finite Element Analysis). I understand your device... A lot better then you do. 

And I am 100% convinced that your little side show isn't very impressive, and the device will provide no excess energy. It is just a ball in a tube on the end of a free swinging lever. You have not invented Cold Fusion.

On 3/18/2018 at 9:16 PM, vikram_gupta11 said:

Again you are forgetting that the counterweight ( also a ball)  will change it's position so it will also do work .and the work done by the counterweight will also generate energy.though the counterweight will be slides along the tube.

The impact of ball is important in it .

And, what is that opinion based on? What advanced education do you possess that tells you this? if you say common sense, or because... opinion... you fail.

On 3/18/2018 at 9:21 PM, vikram_gupta11 said:

I am very much surprised that still you have doubts about the initial position of ball.no doubt,it will get even more height than the dropping point.

The kinetic energy of falling ball will work to lift the counterweight just 91 degree from 180 degree but after that there is no need of the energy as gravity will work to pull down the device because c.weight is some heavy.

You just focus on impact energy of the ball.

What is your lack of doubt based on? Your experiments so far, that you have posted in videos, is childish in how much it is not scientific. If you expect people to accept you on a professional level, then you need to provide something professional to speak from.

On 3/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, vikram_gupta11 said:

If I will generate energy after mounting generator on both side of long tube then there will be no problem of load in it and it will not affect the momentum of device.

This is a violation of several of the most basic laws of Physics. You can't attach a generator (to collect energy) and expect it not to affect the momentum of the device. The only Question would be how much if would affect the momentum, and that would be directly correlated to how much energy you are taking out of the system.

• Like 4