Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mathematically proven Overunity mechanism

vikram_gupta11

Time for a thread summary.

Vikram Gupta made a claim - one of many similar ones posted over the years at this and other forums (all of which failed similarly).  The claim was that he had a 'proven' device that was 'over-unity', ie that would create energy.  He in fact had no proven device, and his 'proof' was laughable and could have been debunked by any grade school student...  No device.  No proof.  That would be a 100% fail.

In that claim he also showed a complete lack of understanding of basic physics, starting with flawed mathematics, running through inapplicable (and ridiculously simplistic) 'equations', right through to complete unfamiliarity with concepts like momentum, friction, basic thermodynamics, how vectors work, etc.

What is worse, Vikram Gupta LIED on several occasions, for example about having already created a working prototype, and also how he had 'proven' his claim mathematically, when he had clearly done no such thing.

So, in essence Vikram Gupta has shown nothing whatsoever on this thread, apart from:

- his willingness to lie and mislead

- his utter incompetence with maths, and all aspects of energy/force equations

- his utter incompetence with mechanical devices

- his complete unwillingness to listen or learn.

Sorry, Vikram, but there it is - you are the poster child for the Dunning Kruger effect.  Sorry it sounds so 'harsh' - but I've actually been quite kind - I've left out lots more stuff that you got wrong....

One final barb - Vikram, has it yet occurred to you that NO-ONE bought into your delusion?  Not one single person ,.... and yet you still push this dreck?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Can we please close this thread now?

• Thanks 1

OP got shredded by accident by self build overunity mechanism. Horror!

9 minutes ago, toast said:

Hope he video tapped it.

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Hope he video tapped it.

Hahaha! Yeah, and hopefully using a wide-angle lens!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, toast said:

Doses that mean he actually got it to work? :w00t:

He must have still been holding it, doing another demonstration, and it just got faster and faster until the inevitable happened... 

Luckily we have this thread, if we all work together we could build it.

• Haha 1

I'm in!!!  I've got cardboard, sticky tape, a broom handle and lots of play-dough - everything that could possibly be required!

On Sun Jul 22 2018 at 4:51 PM, ChrLzs said:

Vikram Gupta made a claim - one of many similar ones posted over the years at this and other forums (all of which failed similarly).  The claim was that he had a 'proven' device that was 'over-unity', ie that would create energy.  He in fact had no proven device, and his 'proof' was laughable and could have been debunked by any grade school student...  No device.  No proof.  That would be a 100% fail.

In that claim he also showed a complete lack of understanding of basic physics, starting with flawed mathematics, running through inapplicable (and ridiculously simplistic) 'equations', right through to complete unfamiliarity with concepts like momentum, friction, basic thermodynamics, how vectors work, etc.

What is worse, Vikram Gupta LIED on several occasions, for example about having already created a working prototype, and also how he had 'proven' his claim mathematically, when he had clearly done no such thing.

So, in essence Vikram Gupta has shown nothing whatsoever on this thread, apart from:

Sorry, Vikram, but there it is - you are the poster child for the Dunning Kruger effect.  Sorry it sounds so 'harsh' - but I've actually been quite kind - I've left out lots more stuff that you got wrong....

One final barb - Vikram, has it yet occurred to you that NO-ONE bought into your delusion?  Not one single person ,.... and yet you still push this dreck?

Kudos for Vikram for not asking money to continue research or starting a kickstarter campaign. 

• 3 months later...

@vikram_gupta11 

Are you ready to show us your working model yet?

Or can you at least admit you are full of it? 

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, ChrLzs said:

I cant believe we are on page 59 of this debate.

The problem with the OP is he treats the ball as if it was isolated from the rest of reality. As such he cannot see he is putting energy into the system by manually manipulating his shoddy made device as is the force of gravity.

This is a problem with so many people claiming over unity mechanisms. They have a poor understanding of physics so dont take into account all the sources of energy acting on their devices.

55 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

I cant believe we are on page 59 of this debate.

The problem with the OP is he treats the ball as if it was isolated from the rest of reality. As such he cannot see he is putting energy into the system by manually manipulating his shoddy made device as is the force of gravity.

This is a problem with so many people claiming over unity mechanisms. They have a poor understanding of physics so dont take into account all the sources of energy acting on their devices.

Debate is a strong word for what has transpired over the last year on this thread.

I for one was genuinely trying to teach the guy some very basic physics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1