Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
vikram_gupta11

Mathematically proven Overunity mechanism

1,461 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

joc
21 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

If the formula of potential energy mgh is correct then no one can debunk it as this formula is clearly showing Overunity in this mechanism. 

There is nothing beyond this formula.

I will win in both condition s.if it works or doesn't . if it doesn't work then formula of potential energy or kinetic energy will be proven wrong.

 

 

Your thing either works or it doesn't....if it doesn't it just proves you don't really know what you are even talking about,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
22 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

You are forgetting one point if there is overunity then it will not stop as after each cycle the energy will be created more and more and more and more so ...there is no question that these issues will create hurdle in it as this excess energy will work to overcome these issues after each cycle as input is very  less compare  than output.

 

There is no such thing as excess energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
On 1/29/2018 at 1:54 AM, vikram_gupta11 said:

You are forgetting one point if there is overunity then it will not stop

We are forgetting? Oh how we laughed. 

YOUR device STOPSWE are correct that there is no overunity, and CANNOT EVER BE.  These posts are idiotic, your devices NEVER do what you claim, you have no idea how to calculate energy/momentum/power..

 

This thread is now a total waste of time and should be closed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

We are forgetting? Oh how we laughed. 

YOUR device STOPSWE are correct that there is no overunity, and CANNOT EVER BE.  These posts are idiotic, your devices NEVER do what you claim, you have no idea how to calculate energy/momentum/power..

 

This thread is now a total waste of time and should be closed.

See the link and read only 4,5,6 no.pages.

http://overunity.com/17456/why-this-seesaw-is-working-against-physics-laws/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

We are forgetting? Oh how we laughed. 

YOUR device STOPSWE are correct that there is no overunity, and CANNOT EVER BE.  These posts are idiotic, your devices NEVER do what you claim, you have no idea how to calculate energy/momentum/power..

 

This thread is now a total waste of time and should be closed.

If I don't know then why you don't tell me correct calculations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
13 hours ago, joc said:

Your thing either works or it doesn't....if it doesn't it just proves you don't really know what you are even talking about,

It will work as there is an Overunity in this mechanism.though this will be a Oscillating device but there is overunity in it.

It will work like Hydropower plant .where water falls on turbine and generate energy.but in This mechanism a heavy mass is falling down .

The difference is in this mechanism the potential energy is being increased using minimal input( only one time) but output is three time.you can also consider it as a pendulum system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

We are forgetting? Oh how we laughed. 

YOUR device STOPSWE are correct that there is no overunity, and CANNOT EVER BE.  These posts are idiotic, your devices NEVER do what you claim, you have no idea how to calculate energy/momentum/power..

 

This thread is now a total waste of time and should be closed.

Are you Physicist? If not then consult with a physicist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
23 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

It will work as there is an Overunity in this mechanism.though this will be a Oscillating device but there is overunity in it.

It will work like Hydropower plant .where water falls on turbine and generate energy.but in This mechanism a heavy mass is falling down .

The difference is in this mechanism the potential energy is being increased using minimal input( only one time) but output is three time.you can also consider it as a pendulum system.

It is in no way like a Hydropower plant....the water is a continuous, outside source, not related at all to the turbines.  It is the water flowing that makes the thing work...the water is not part of the Hydropower Plant...it is an outside source.

There is no such thing as a pendulum system in which there is overunity.   Consider a  grandfather clock...the pendulum is not creating it's own movement..it is the resistance of the springs...when the springs fully unwind...the pendulum will stop.  Why?  It's called the Second Law of Thermodynamics.   

I'm really not trying to be rude.  You are not the first person who has ever thought they could overcome the Laws of Physics.

The Laws of Thermodynamics

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed; the total quantity of energy in the universe stays the same.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics is about the quality of energy. It states that as energy is transferred or transformed, more and more of it is wasted. The Second Law also states that there is a natural tendency of any isolated system to degenerate into a more disordered state. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
5 hours ago, joc said:

It is in no way like a Hydropower plant....the water is a continuous, outside source, not related at all to the turbines.  It is the water flowing that makes the thing work...the water is not part of the Hydropower Plant...it is an outside source.

There is no such thing as a pendulum system in which there is overunity.   Consider a  grandfather clock...the pendulum is not creating it's own movement..it is the resistance of the springs...when the springs fully unwind...the pendulum will stop.  Why?  It's called the Second Law of Thermodynamics.   

I'm really not trying to be rude.  You are not the first person who has ever thought they could overcome the Laws of Physics.

The Laws of Thermodynamics

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed; the total quantity of energy in the universe stays the same.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics is about the quality of energy. It states that as energy is transferred or transformed, more and more of it is wasted. The Second Law also states that there is a natural tendency of any isolated system to degenerate into a more disordered state. 

 

 

 

What you are not understanding is that the potential energy is being increased in it.

In a Hydropower plant the water is outside source but we will have to expense energy to lift the water up in a dam .

But in this mechanism the ball is being lifted up using minimal input and again getting back its original position without any extra energy.is it possible in hydro power plants that the water can get it's original height? No, that's the difference between this and hydropower plant.

You are correct energy will be loss but a spring based generator will work to store the energy .we can use other ways also to reduce losses.

I am also considering coil+ magnet type generator to extract energy.

 

 energy cannot be created and destroyed but tell me then from where all the mass and energy came?

The second law works only in continuous running devices but in this mechanism there will be a moment when it will stopped and then the energy which has been stored will work to move it.in this way this mechanism will work again and again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
24 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

What you are not understanding is that the potential energy is being increased in it.

In a Hydropower plant the water is outside source but we will have to expense energy to lift the water up in a dam .

But in this mechanism the ball is being lifted up using minimal input and again getting back its original position without any extra energy.is it possible in hydro power plants that the water can get it's original height? No, that's the difference between this and hydropower plant.

You are correct energy will be loss but a spring based generator will work to store the energy .we can use other ways also to reduce losses.

I am also considering coil+ magnet type generator to extract energy.

 

 energy cannot be created and destroyed but tell me then from where all the mass and energy came?

The second law works only in continuous running devices but in this mechanism there will be a moment when it will stopped and then the energy which has been stored will work to move it.in this way this mechanism will work again and again.

I have only one request; please make sure that you post here when your mind clicks and you concede that your idea is flawed and will never work.

It’s not a bad thing, it means that you will have learnt from your mistakes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 hour ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

What you are not understanding is that the potential energy is being increased in it.

 

In a Hydropower plant the water is outside source but we will have to expense energy to lift the water up in a dam .

But in this mechanism the ball is being lifted up using minimal input and again getting back its original position without any extra energy.is it possible in hydro power plants that the water can get it's original height? No, that's the difference between this and hydropower plant.

You are correct energy will be loss but a spring based generator will work to store the energy .we can use other ways also to reduce losses.

I am also considering coil+ magnet type generator to extract energy.

 

 energy cannot be created and destroyed but tell me then from where all the mass and energy came?

The second law works only in continuous running devices but in this mechanism there will be a moment when it will stopped and then the energy which has been stored will work to move it.in this way this mechanism will work again and again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

What you are not understanding is that the potential energy is being increased in it.

In a Hydropower plant the water is outside source but we will have to expense energy to lift the water up in a dam .

But in this mechanism the ball is being lifted up using minimal input and again getting back its original position without any extra energy.is it possible in hydro power plants that the water can get it's original height? No, that's the difference between this and hydropower plant.

You are correct energy will be loss but a spring based generator will work to store the energy .we can use other ways also to reduce losses.

I am also considering coil+ magnet type generator to extract energy.

 

 energy cannot be created and destroyed but tell me then from where all the mass and energy came?

The second law works only in continuous running devices but in this mechanism there will be a moment when it will stopped and then the energy which has been stored will work to move it.in this way this mechanism will work again and again.

Congratulations!  You have just reinvented the Grand Father Clock!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
1 hour ago, joc said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Congratulations!  You have just reinvented the Grand Father Clock!

 you are also considering it Grand Father Clock.but my request to you that you please consult with a Physicist as he will tell you ,what is this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
9 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

Are you Physicist? If not then consult with a physicist.

And your video still refutes your own claims.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krater
11 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

Are you Physicist? If not then consult with a physicist.

I am a Physicist.

Over-unity is physically impossible and the system you propose proves that. 

 

Your "calculations" are so flawed that the only thing you can do to fix them is to get yourself grade school physics book and start learning from the beginning.

 

For example: what do you think will happen to the system when the ball drops in the first crayon drawing that you posted on page 1?

When the ball drops, most of it's mass will be freed from the system (less the friction coefficient of the ball against the tube). The counterweight on the opposite side of the fulcrum has greater mass than the ball. The collision of the ball with the bottom of the tube will not overcome the mass of the counterweight, whether you lock it into place or not. Nothing of significance will happen. The system will never achieve any rotation.

Edited by Krater
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krater

Post reported because it does not belong in Science and Technology since it is neither. Urban Legends seems more appropriate. 

Edited by Krater
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

How'd that work out for ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
2 hours ago, Krater said:

I am a Physicist.

Over-unity is physically impossible and the system you propose proves that. 

 

Your "calculations" are so flawed that the only thing you can do to fix them is to get yourself grade school physics book and start learning from the beginning.

 

For example: what do you think will happen to the system when the ball drops in the first crayon drawing that you posted on page 1?

When the ball drops, most of it's mass will be freed from the system (less the friction coefficient of the ball against the tube). The counterweight on the opposite side of the fulcrum has greater mass than the ball. The collision of the ball with the bottom of the tube will not overcome the mass of the counterweight, whether you lock it into place or not. Nothing of significance will happen. The system will never achieve any rotation.

My calculations are correct but you tell me one thing that if it achieve any rotation then the output will be increased? No,interestingly output will be same in both cases if it complete rotation or doesn't as ball is falling down twicely.

You can do a simple Experiment.take two ball one 100 gram and second 150 gram .now place the 150 gram ball on the one end of a beam and drop the 100 gram ball from 2 meter height.the 150 gram ball will jump in the air.

The same thing will be happened in this mechanism as the counterweight will be jumped due to impact energy of falling ball providing momentum.

This is a  4 class student's experiment but I am surprised that you don't know this very simple point and consider yourself as a physicist.

Edited by vikram_gupta11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krater

Over-unity in a system is physically impossible in this universe. 

Period. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
3 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

Blah

I`ve seen that you have polluted a lot of forums over the past years with your "experiments" already. Are you still in the opinion that someone will agree on your "ideas", and if yes, what will be your next step? To ask for financial support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
9 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

 you are also considering it Grand Father Clock.but my request to you that you please consult with a Physicist as he will tell you ,what is this.

I don't know what it is.  All I know is what it isn't.  It isn't overunity!   You show me a Physicist that agrees with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
5 hours ago, Krater said:

Over-unity in a system is physically impossible in this universe. 

Period. 

 

Overunity is possible if we could bypass some laws.in this mechanism some laws are bypassing,for example, Noether theorem.the Noether theorem works only in continuous running devices but it is not a continuous running device.it will be stopped for a moment after getting back its original position.

Second the spring system in which we can store 99% impact energy.

Third the generator can be mounted outside from the system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
1 hour ago, joc said:

I don't know what it is.  All I know is what it isn't.  It isn't overunity!   You show me a Physicist that agrees with you.

Have you read my thread on overunity.com

There is a person , Sm0ky2,who is a great physicist.he is agree with me.if you have doubts then you can clear your doubts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
4 hours ago, toast said:

I`ve seen that you have polluted a lot of forums over the past years with your "experiments" already. Are you still in the opinion that someone will agree on your "ideas", and if yes, what will be your next step? To ask for financial support?

Many people will agree.and I will not asked for any financial aid . I am not greedy of money.but,yes, there is a need of team work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

Have you read my thread on overunity.com

There is a person , Sm0ky2,who is a great physicist.he is agree with me.if you have doubts then you can clear your doubts

A Great Physicist agrees that there is a possibility of overunity?   No.  If he believes in crappo science....he is not even a physicist, much less a great one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vikram_gupta11
16 minutes ago, joc said:

A Great Physicist agrees that there is a possibility of overunity?   No.  If he believes in crappo science....he is not even a physicist, much less a great one.

 

If all Physicists would think like you then the technology ,we see today, wouldn't be possible.science is not what we see even there are many things in Physics about them we don't know yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.