Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will it begin?

and-then

Constant discord between nations and within nations eventually leads to diplomacy by "other means".  Today the settled order of international relations has been turned on its head and the leaders are seeking a new equilibrium.  Underpinning it all is a global movement toward unity under one leadership structure.  At the same time, economic factors are limiting major buildups of forces.  The nation that decides to strike first will be the best fixed, economically and with have a form a government that is essentially unmoved by public or global opinion.  My guess is that we will stumble into this conflict.  My bet is that we slam NK and the Russians but receive a near death wound in the process

Probably with a dumb tweet.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious.. what's going on why are you saying this???

No specific cause.  It's just that chaos at home and abroad seem to be peaking and when people seem to be losing their ability to reason, bad outcomes are more likely.

11 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Probably with a dumb tweet.

I think Twitter is a pretentious, useless platform for people to snipe at each other.  It receives attention and respect that FAR outweighs its due.  

• Like 1

Believe me, Russia and China have a great respect for America's nuclear arsenal and Chernobyl and Fukashima have illustrated, rather convincingly, how devastating mere nuclear contamination can be, much less the appalling damage a full nuclear exchange would wreak. They'll do a lot of back pedaling before committing suicide.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

I think you should relax.. I mean that as a friend.  It's all going to be ok. The worst that'll happen is the whole NK delegation in the Olympics will defect.... Which will be a good thing.

Edited by acidhead

1 hour ago, and then said:

The nation that decides to strike first will be the best fixed, economically and with have a form a government that is essentially unmoved by public or global opinion. 

So are you saying that you believe the United States will in fact strike first then? (ok, perhaps it's not best fixed economically. :hmm: )