Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dear David

OverSword

This guy claims that he is being haunted by the ghost of a child and the ghost is trying to kill him.  He has made a storify document of all his tweets here

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XenoFish

• OverSword

• papageorge1

• Sooth Sayer

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ugh, social media. No thanks.

Ummmm......You're doing social media right now :ph34r:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, OverSword said:

This guy claims that he is being haunted by the ghost of a child and the ghost is trying to kill him.  He has made a storify document of all his tweets here

I'm certainly one interested in ghost stories, but this is a lot of reading for one like myself to start from scratch. I can see how it might be fun and interesting to follow if you have been around from the near beginning.

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

This ain't Twitter or fakebook.

From Wikipedia: Social media are computer-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.

We're doing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

From Wikipedia: Social media are computer-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.

We're doing it.

Damn us!

It’s a hoax or rather a work of fiction. He’s a writer and a cartoonist. 

I noticed something early on. There is something on the lens of the Polaroid camera that shouldn’t be there. He claims those photos turn out black.

BTaGNZH.jpg

I’m not the only one who noticed...

https://anomaliesresearchsociety.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/dear-david-deconstructed/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

It’s a hoax or rather a work of fiction. He’s a writer and a cartoonist. 

I noticed something early on. There is something on the lens of the Polaroid camera that shouldn’t be there. He claims those photos turn out black.

BTaGNZH.jpg

I’m not the only one who noticed...

https://anomaliesresearchsociety.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/dear-david-deconstructed/

Fake news.:lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

We're doing it.

I'm not sharing squat. :ph34r: :rolleyes:

• The topic was locked