Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained voices

UM-Bot

By: Anonymous | Location: United States

I'd like to start by saying that I have experienced paranormal activity or otherwise unexplained happenings for a majority of my life. For the most part, if I don't pay close attention or dabble in the occult I don't experience much. But I've been having trouble sleeping the past few nights after an event left me feeling spooked. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112004/unexplained-voices

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• MissJatti

• papageorge1

• rhysinspire

It could be a million paranormal or alien things. Now, any possible clues from your dream content?

Do you know anything about the history of the place you are living in?   Sounds like it could be paranormal, and if it continues you might consider a cleansing (blessing) to free your home of unwanted spirits.   If it should be a demon then you definitely want to have the home cleansed ASAP.

You may seriously think about not dabbling in the occult, as this could provide an entry for evil spirits to come in.

Edited by Brandy333

I have done the same exact thing, i was visiting family for the weekend and my grand mother said that at around midnight she caught me sitting straight up and the very edge of the bed, now keep in mind that i have terrible posture, and said that she told me to go back to bed like 10 times and then i finally just crawled back to my bed, she also said i was mumbling something in another language. The next morning she told me and i thought it was kind of weird because that same night i woke up around like 3 am and heard "its coming". then a few months ago i was up in Maine visiting family and my great aunt said that i shot straight out of my sleeping bag and screamed at the top of my lungs "OH MY GOD"  

I do recommend documenting it down.

Get a dream journal and write it down and get a camera to record your strange behaviour or odd surroundings. Even have a recorder that records sounds and voices to determine if it is a psychological disorder or is it really something paranormal.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you investigate anything, the two people the scratching noise etc?