Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange feeling

UM-Bot

By: Purple_hair_chick | Location: Different places

Ever since I was young I've noticed that when I walk into certain rooms I get a strange feeling and get dizzy, like when you spin around too fast in a chair and stand up. It's not a horrible feeling just odd. If I turn my head when I'm in those rooms I get dizzier. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112008/strange-feeling

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzzy Z

• OverSword

• Dyna

• Mumbo Gumbo

It could be that you are more sensitive to the psychic energies of places than most people. 

I've got to wonder if she's been to Bourbon Street in New Orleans then why did she spell it:

I recently visited New Orlands and I got this feeling several times during our time on Burnon St

Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Are You sure that You weren't influenced by the "liquid type" of spirits while down on Bourbon Street?

Can you pick up on the feelings of others,loud noises or the news on tv or the paper bother you,certain songs make you extremely happy & some make you cry? These are just a few things that an "Empath" type of person feels.Google it & there's many sites to look at.I'm an empathy myself.That's something you are or aren't.It's something you can't learn.It's worth checking out

• 1 month later...

I have something similar only I get chills that start at the top and run down me in waves, I often do feel either a revulsion at the place or a feeling of comfort or peace so it includes a physical and a mental component.
There are places where the chills happen and I start to cry for no reason and a few places that I simply cannot move forward and approach, I can't go inside a couple of houses and a business I ran across over the years.