Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drain The Swamp : Swamp is FULL !! Wow!

CeresExpo2000

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

To me it is just another dog and pony show. The hidden hand is still in control.

Trump threw ISIS out of Iraq and Syria.

He also got Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.

Edited by CeresExpo2000

4 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Who is the guy holding the pizza and the hot dog on the left?????

Octopus?

"CFR" = Council of Foreign Relations

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Not exactly.

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Not exactly.

Trump also got meaningful Tax Cut Bill signed into law.

Watch the Positive Ripple Effects during 2018!

Apple bringing back $$$Billions at a flat rate of only 15.5%.

Jobs!

The swamp could not stop Trump.

19 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Pahahahaha! 

Sure he did. Nothing to do with the Russian military. Or the Syrian one. Or the Iraqi one. Or the kurds. Or the Syrian rebels. 

No Trump waltzed in on his own and sorted everything out :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Jobs!

Oh, my bad. 

Didn't realise you'd slipped back into chatbot mode. 

• Like 5

Rate this topic.

Vote now!

Edit: It's not worthy of a political discussion.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Rate this topic.

Vote now!

Edit: It's not worthy of a political discussion.

:td:

• Like 3

Wait the Rothschilds are behind the deep state?  So what about Wilbur Ross who bailed out Trump when he was going bankrupt  and was made Secretary of Commerce. You know the guy that was working at Rothschild Inc?  https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/08/trump-and-his-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-a-look-at-25-years-of-connections/#79c7f51ff820

• Like 7

14 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Jobs!

We still live in a sacrificial society though so in reality nothing has changed. We are still going by the system put in place by the controllers.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Wait the Rothschilds are behind the deep state?  So what about Wilbur Ross who bailed out Trump when he was going bankrupt  and was made Secretary of Commerce. You know the guy that was working at Rothschild Inc?  https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/08/trump-and-his-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-a-look-at-25-years-of-connections/#79c7f51ff820

Yes I do recall the Rothschild's bailing Trump out a while back so great point!:tu: That is why I stand by meet the new boss same as the old boss. Same system with just a different mask. The orange man! ha ha ha!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

You must be joking, right? Tell me youre joking.. please.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

You must be joking, right? Tell me youre joking.. please.

What's funny about that? Now sure its not as big a deal as some like to think. All he had to do was stop trying to protect them like 0bama was doing, and join the Russian offensive.

The only issue I have with what the OP said is when he made excuses for GWB. That guy is a big time swamp creature.

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

What's funny about that? Now sure its not as big a deal as some like to think. All he had to do was stop trying to protect them like 0bama was doing, and join the Russian offensive.

The only issue I have with what the OP said is when he made excuses for GWB. That guy is a big time swamp creature.

Dude, are you serious? What did Trump do but drop a MOAB on Syrian forces, trying to implicate the Syrian regime yet again for crimes against humanity.. (the irony is just mindshattering). You know, the babies thrown out of incubators ploy. Russia changed the game, Russia tore ISIS apart - cooperating with Assad. The USA did nothing but arm the 'moderate rebels' until it became untenable for even the most blindsided onlookers. The USA has been trying to undermine Assad until the very last moment. So besides supporting ISIS in funds and arms (directly and indirectly), creating a perfect environment for extremism to prosper, they tried to attack Assad at every chance they got. Militarily and politically. These two main policies, supporting 'the moderates' and attacking Assad, is just about the worst thing any given nation could do against ISI, because it is purely in the interest of ISIS.

It keeps amazing me how certain people can just ignore all the recent goings on, the complete failure that is US military intervention in the ME (again), and when Russia steps up and takes care of the situation within a fraction of the time the US was involved.. They just turn around and claim the US is responsible for defeating ISIS. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if ISIS would not even exist in the form it did or does if the USA didnt blunder accross the ME toppling heads of state left and right under the guise of Samaritanism ('bringing democracy', 'freeing locals from their evil dictator'), seeding chaos and destruction across the board.

Edit: Trump signed billions worth of military contracts with the House of Saud for godsake, re envigorating the already closest of political ties.. with the symbiotic other half of Wahhabism, Wahhabi Ikhwan.. The House of Saud, Saudi Arabia, is the ideological and financial heimat of the ISIS school of thought. Where do you think all these extremist Madrassas / Mosques are financed from that are seeded throughout countries like Pakistan, and even Europe.. disseminating Wahhabi / Salafi ideology?

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 3

Tillerson just did say that we were going to be in "Syria "indefinitely".  One reason cited was to prevent the resurgence of ISIS, but truthfully our presence there was never about ISIS.  They are just a convenient excuse.

• Like 3

Btw, if anyone wants some proof of crimes against humanity, like the American government kept trying to implicate Assad with.. and the people demanding his demize because of that.. just go look at all the DU deformed babies being born in Iraq. Not hard to prove where that came from. Or simply the hundreds of thousands - even millions - of Middle Easterners who died, were mamed, lost their wives and / or children during these illegal wars, based the blatant lies fomented by good ol' USA, with which she herded the Western world into her illegal activities. The ICC will never touch upon that though, too busy sentencing African nationals. Bush is still living like royalty, unabated. And certain people on this board, that seem to suffer from selective memory, should really read up on the actions of their own government, including Trump (given he has continued the foreign policy of his predecessors, against his election promises [surprise surprise]). Everything negative from 'our side' is rationalised and or downplayed, if any one else does it though.. Hurah! The sheer level of hypocrisy is just unsurpassed, comical.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

We still live in a sacrificial society though so in reality nothing has changed. We are still going by the system put in place by the controllers.

President Trump is attacking the Swamp and putting America 1st.

American Exceptionalism

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Tillerson just did say that we were going to be in "Syria "indefinitely".  One reason cited was to prevent the resurgence of ISIS, but truthfully our presence there was never about ISIS.  They are just a convenient excuse.

That's because Turkey wants to grab that chunk of land south to the Euphrates River.

Syria is a Hot Spot!

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

President George W. Bush got rid of Saddam Hussein.  Iraq put Saddam on trial and then hanged him. Remember?

Edited by CeresExpo2000

Sorry friend, I believe president Trump is a creature of the swamp.  He has made a career out of making deals with anybody to get what he wants.  The swamp runs through his veins.  He will feed us to the alligators to get what he wants,  Have a nice day.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Sorry friend, I believe president Trump is a creature of the swamp.  He has made a career out of making deals with anybody to get what he wants.  The swamp runs through his veins.  He will feed us to the alligators to get what he wants,  Have a nice day.

Trump is growing the Private Sector.  Ask Apple.

The U.S.Government is on defense.

3 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Dude, are you serious? What did Trump do but drop a MOAB on Syrian forces, trying to implicate the Syrian regime yet again for crimes against humanity.. (the irony is just mindshattering). You know, the babies thrown out of incubators ploy. Russia changed the game, Russia tore ISIS apart - cooperating with Assad. The USA did nothing but arm the 'moderate rebels' until it became untenable for even the most blindsided onlookers. The USA has been trying to undermine Assad until the very last moment. So besides supporting ISIS in funds and arms (directly and indirectly), creating a perfect environment for extremism to prosper, they tried to attack Assad at every chance they got. Militarily and politically. These two main policies, supporting 'the moderates' and attacking Assad, is just about the worst thing any given nation could do against ISI, because it is purely in the interest of ISIS.

You are correct and great points all together!!:tu:

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You are correct and great points all together!!:tu:

Russia didn't throw ISIS out of Mosul, Iraq.

BTW, i heard all threats to the Petrodollar are neutralized. 

That's why they went after Saddam Hussein and Gaddafy in Libya.

51 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

President George W. Bush got rid of Saddam Hussein.  Iraq put Saddam on trial and then hanged him. Remember?

How could I forget. It was the first part in the globalist plan to destabilize the Middle East. The attack on Iraq was completely unjustified, and built on lies. Trump himself said we should have never attacked Iraq. 

• Like 2