Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How does this work?

INeedAnswersPLZ

So I rarely have dreams and I really really want some especially nightmares that will wake me up in the middle of the night or something anyways I was on google and I searched up how to get dreams because at the time I was desperate and one of the solutions was to sleep on my left shoulder which I thought was completely bull**** so I figured why not try it out. I tried it out that night and I had 3 dreams in the night, and I repeated sleeping on my left for at least 4-5 nights and each night I have had several dreams. How does this work? how does the changing of sleeping position affect dreams from occurring?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• INeedAnswersPLZ

• seekyefirst

• Wes4747

• SeekerWCF

It's how you breath. Your breathing affects your sleep patterns which affects your dreams and even your dream recall. Your body position affects your breathing while you sleep. 

On 1/19/2018 at 5:39 AM, INeedAnswersPLZ said:

So I rarely have dreams and I really really want some especially nightmares that will wake me up in the middle of the night or something anyways I was on google and I searched up how to get dreams because at the time I was desperate and one of the solutions was to sleep on my left shoulder which I thought was completely bull**** so I figured why not try it out. I tried it out that night and I had 3 dreams in the night, and I repeated sleeping on my left for at least 4-5 nights and each night I have had several dreams. How does this work? how does the changing of sleeping position affect dreams from occurring?

You WANT nightmares??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seekyefirst said:

You WANT nightmares??

Heck yeah. There are cheeses known to give you nightmares as well, good for the psyche.

I have spent my life having bad dreams every night.  I wake up feeling like I've ran a marathon.  It's spiritual warfare and it's HARD.  My spouse doesn't dream, ever, and I'm so jealous.  Sleeps like a baby.  I just wonder how young you must be to think this is a good idea; don't you have to go work or school or something?  lol